Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A tip for the "booty" dancers

Principe03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I swear this shot works better than Allan Iverson's signature shots, meaning I have good percentage with this and I hope it works for all of you as well.

When you ask a girl to dance and she says yes, let' say you want to grind but don't want to rudely just turn her around and let your pelvis do the work. Well bottomline when I'm dancing in front of a girl I turn around first and let her feel my butt rub against her body. They have fun spanking you (not all the time) and pretending they are riding you. When I turn around to face her again she's all ready to turn around and let me feel how her bootie feels on me. IT WORKS just try it with your own style!

Principe

allgino4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
how exactly do YOU grind a girl?

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree completely. Another thing to do after you turn around and grind your behind into her is to grab her arms and put them around your chest or waist. If you have a good body, she'll get a chance to feel your muscles without being seen doing it in public. If her hands are around your waist, she can grab a quick squeeze of your deal.

In either case, if she gets to grind you before you try to grind her, she'll be a lot more open.

------------------
It could happen to you, just like it happened to me, there is simply no immunity, there's no guarantee...

DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by allgino4life:
how exactly do YOU grind a girl?
I was wondering that myself

------------------
I stole this from maranathaman and I urge you to steal it from me.
"Please remember to use the "SEARCH" function in this forum on the topic you have questions about before asking, because it most likely has been answered already! Thank- you"

People who have stolen my signature...

•Patroclus82•

I encourage you all to steal the signature that I stole so I can add you to the list of theives. Thank-you

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just put your ass into her and move with the music bro!

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChrisFl:

That's one way, but it's more fun to rub her with your wood.
Haha yea, that's the way to go! I was just saying that way because the post was talking about grinding to the girl first lol.

jammer42777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grinding has sort of been confusing,
but When your grinding, how do you know if it's ok for ummm
slight penetration?
Or is this NEVER ok?