A straight forward game with plates and dates

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
I'll make a claim right now:

As a young guy in his mid or early 20's.... you shouldn't even be on a website discussing "game", because those women in their prime that you're talking about, those young ripe 9's in their late teens/early 20's.... they don't operate with a mind on the future. They are living in the now, and their primary concern is social status.

If, as a young guy in his early 20's, you have a life, a lot of friends, you're popular, you have cool hobbies, you're well know and people talk about you.... if you DJ, play in bands.... anything..... you DONT NEED GAME AT ALL. You can bathe in those 9's left and right on social status alone.

If you are here and in your 20's studying and talking "game", it is because you don't have it. You don't have what actually gets those prime 9s. You have to resort to reading sh*t on a forum to figure something else out.

You are just as fake and clueless as the men you are accusing of being the same when you sit here talking about "what is relevant and what is not" when it comes to getting those young hotties in their prime. You wouldn't be here if you actually knew and were pulling it off yourself.

"Game" is primarily a subject best suited for young people who don't have the status to get the 9's, or, for men that interact with more experienced and cunning women who are wiser to things.

Which one are you? Clearly you state you are not the later.....
So you've completely ducked the question once again. You're the one who started this topic and made the claim that you can spin plates. I countered that this you have only demonstrated that you can string along a single 37 year old, and that's only demonstrated in a few texts.

If you are making the claim that you can exchange a few text messages with a 37 year old, I accept it face value.

But if you are making a more general claim, that you can have a harem of the hottest women or even hot women in their 20's, without any claim of an exclusive relationship, you have not demonstrated that.

Why is it so difficult to acknowledge that you cannot generalize from a few text messages with a 37 year old to the far more outlandish claim that you can have a harem of multiple prime hotties all at the same time where each one knows that you are seeing other prime hotties? In your mid 40's.

You can keep ducking all you want to, but don't get upset when I point it out to you.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
You can keep ducking all you want to, but don't get upset when I point it out to you.
There is no need for me to answer to and argue claims I never made to begin with.

In your own twisted little mind you think every post, every article must cater to YOU and your greatest desires; that if these super-centric demands of yours are not met, that it's worthless.

There are plenty of other people here, men in their 30's and beyond who can benefit from such threads like this. I am not here to cater to you and only you. This web site is not here to cater only to men between 18 and 24.

Before the age of 30, I was a million miles away from a website like this, actually living and enjoying my time with beautiful hot women.

And here you are, incapable of leaving it.

I'm ducking the question because every time you keep posting, every time you keep coming at me, you continue to expose yourself more and more as the young guy who doesn't have a clue.

You're being strung along like a 37 year old cougar, my friend, and you don't even know it.

Last edited:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@longtail, show us what you're capable of. I'll give you that you brought up a couple of interesting points (to me) earlier but anyone can make points all day long but they don't mean anything without evidence? I for one don't even know how old you are but I'd venture to guess you're in your 20s and claiming you pull 20yo 9s as plates in some small bible-belt town? Let's see some evidence, even if you don't want to take guru on his challenge which I still think is very reasonable and actually practical. No one's going to travel to some other city to swipe on Tinder I don't care how much money they have, that's ludicrous.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
@longtail, show us what you're capable of. I'll give you that you brought up a couple of interesting points (to me) earlier but anyone can make points all day long but they don't mean anything without evidence? I for one don't even know how old you are but I'd venture to guess you're in your 20s and claiming you pull 20yo 9s as plates in some small bible-belt town? Let's see some evidence, even if you don't want to take guru on his challenge which I still think is very reasonable and actually practical. No one's going to travel to some other city to swipe on Tinder I don't care how much money they have, that's ludicrous.
Fvck you, show me some evidence that you pull ass with 9's and 10's. Don't ask for sh1t you can't provide.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
There is no need for me to answer to and argue claims I never made to begin with.

In your own twisted little mind you think every post, every article must cater to YOU and your greatest desires; that if these super-centric demands of yours are not met, that it's worthless.

There are plenty of other people here, men in their 30's and beyond who can benefit from such threads like this. I am not here to cater to you and only you. This web site is not here to cater only to men between 18 and 24.

Before the age of 30, I was a million miles away from a website like this, actually living and enjoying my time with beautiful hot women.

And here you are, incapable of leaving it.

I'm ducking the question because every time you keep posting, every time you keep coming at me, you continue to expose yourself more and more as the young guy who doesn't have a clue.

You're being strung along like a 37 year old cougar, my friend, and you don't even know it.
Well, that's progress. This thread doesn't cater to me, I asked a very simple question which you refused to answer. Instead, you started prancing around, throwing around a bunch of random accusations to throw everyone off the scent.

The point is simple: you can't generalize from a few texts with a single 37 year old to the claim that it's possible to have a harem of hotties on rotation.

To remind you of what you wrote:

At any rate, there is a less dramatic way. It is possible to spin plates without all of the headaches that come with it. So long as you come from a genuine place and you're looking for something good just like many of these women are, many will understand. It's all in how you present it to them.
1. you do not show that the 37 year old became a plate
2. even if she did, a 37 year old ain't hot

Therefore, the whole discussion is moot. You can't and didn't demonstrate anything.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so enjoy sucking c0ck fag, everybody knows you're a fudgepacker lol
LOL...you would know all about that wouldn't you, little homo.

Oh and I'm a Mexican/Arab/Muslim who only bangs hot white women...can't help it if they love my d1ck...thought you might want to know that ;)

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
LOL...you would know all about that wouldn't you, little homo.

Oh and I'm a Mexican/Arab/Muslim who only bangs hot white women...can't help it if they love my d1ck...thought you might want to know that ;)
No, you're a white faggot lol. And you don't pull sh1t besides other men's d1cks.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you're a white faggot lol. And you don't pull sh1t besides other men's d1cks.
Little Homo! ...wrong on both accounts...if you wipe that spooge off your eyes you could read better next time and see I've posted plenty of evidence that you can't so everything to you is fake and made up. Sad little incel homo.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Again, attempts at derailment.

The point still stands: exchanging texts with a 37 year old is NOT proof that Amante has a harem of hot plates. It only demonstrates that he exchanged texts with a 37 year old. No more, no less.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Little Homo! ...wrong on both accounts...if you wipe that spooge off your eyes you could read better next time and see I've posted plenty of evidence that you can't so everything to you is fake and made up. Sad little incel homo.
Mr. Politically Correct "ooh don't make fun of bwack people" is now homophobic to the core, lmfao!

Stop taking d1ck up your ass and you'll be less confused faggot lol

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Politically Correct "ooh don't make fun of bwack people" is now homophobic to the core, lmfao!

Stop taking d1ck up your ass and you'll be less confused faggot lol
Little Homo...is bewildered and double texting now. How can this Mexican/Arab bang white women but I only take it from bubbas.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHA we all already knew Little Homo, glad you finally admitted publicly. Now suck one and go to bed...don't forget to say your prayers now
You're a 50 year old muslim IT nerd and you say you pull a harem of hot white girls. Do you know fvcking stupid you sound? You reek of butthurt! It's so fvcking hilarious!

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a 50 year old muslim IT nerd and you say you pull a harem of hot white girls. Do you know fvcking stupid you sound? You reek of butthurt! It's so fvcking hilarious!
It's ok Little Homo has an IQ of 5, can't comprehend, can't provide evidence of anything, just talks and talks. Poor Little Homo.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice the Tinder ducker has yet to post even ONE convo with ANY girl, and attacks all who have.

Post one convo you had this week little boy. Just one.