A straight forward game with plates and dates

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you dont always have to say what they want to hear. Brutal honesty works too, they just want the real. They get turned on by the truth

A chick found out I hit her friend up on fb one time. I told her "I just wanted to **** her because she's your friend".. she kept talking to me lol

I also smashed a chick after she found out I had talked to her neice
Lol...that "you talked to someone else"? What is this high school where she would tell you she never wants to see you again because you talked to someone else?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're talking about a greater idea: Bluntness vs. Finesse.

Finesse works better as you don't insult the subject, even if you care little about her. That's all.
I never said one way was better then the other tho. We don't all have to have the same game. We should have diverse responses, because this is a diverse world we live in

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're talking about a greater idea: Bluntness vs. Finesse.

Finesse works better as you don't insult the subject, even if you care little about her. That's all.
Finesse...tact..same concept

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said one way was better then the other tho. We don't all have to have the same game. We should have diverse responses, because this is a diverse world we live in
I'm all about diversity. I'm interested only in what works most effectively. Hence, the discussion, and I was hoping you could introduce some counterpoints.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...that "you talked to someone else"? What is this high school where she would tell you she never wants to see you again because you talked to someone else?
I guess it sounds that way to you because I didn't give much context to the story. I don't like getting too detailed on the internet about personal stuff

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Gentlemen, women despite what they say actually expects a man of high value to be more discerning with women - hence the acceptance of multiple women in his life prior to exclusivity (marriage/engagement).

They already accepted this is part and parcel of the game.

The proper question is when will you as a man accept this ?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really had to have a “conversation” about what I am looking for with women. I let my actions do all the talking. Example: I invite a woman to my place every week at midnight, no dinners or couple stuff and if she accepts, then she knows It’s just Fwb.
I would be concerned with women who tell you they aren’t interested in something serious. I had numerous women tell me they were in it for sex in the beginning then a few weeks later they are stalking me and wanting me to impregnate them.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I just want to know him long enough to know that he's not a d1ck, to know that he isn't a male BPD, to know that he can handle conflict like a mature adult.
Was I a d1ck/BPD to do this? She's super sweet and very submissive to me, always self doubting if she's doing something right or wrong. The 'peach' is her rear-end btw. I kind of felt bad that she drove 30 mins to my work and gave me a BJ (wasn't successful since it was a busy lot but it's the thought that counts lol) so I took her to lunch...she was so happy when she left. It's her 'you can have me any way you want me' sexuality that attracts me to her physically but her vulnerability that attracts my heart emotionally.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hank, all good except for the "I notice that you dissappeared all day ..." response. Don't show her your cards so she can use them against you later on. Keep her guessing as to where you are and where she stands with you.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hank, all good except for the "I notice that you dissappeared all day ..." response. Don't show her your cards so she can use them against you later on. Keep her guessing as to where you are and where she stands with you.
Yeah, the context on that is that she txts me all day "I'm doing xyz, I'm at such and such store do you want anything, I'm driving to school now etc etc." but yesterday she did disappear after meeting her girlfriend for brunch and then her txt was without emojis/babe/love etc so it was odd so I purposely wanted to call that out so that it doesn't happen again. Could I have put that out in a better way? I'm all ears...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the context on that is that she txts me all day "I'm doing xyz, I'm at such and such store do you want anything, I'm driving to school now etc etc." but yesterday she did disappear after meeting her girlfriend for brunch and then her txt was without emojis/babe/love etc so it was odd so I purposely wanted to call that out so that it doesn't happen again. Could I have put that out in a better way? I'm all ears...
She's no dummy. That's why she asked what was wrong several times. She knew. Your silence and distance (S & D) prompted her chase. Therein is her lesson which is to be communicated covertly.

Why covert you may ask? Because the problem was within her desire not to text or not to use emojis/babe/etc. So in essence you are "asking" her to act outside of her desire. Better to incite the desire (seemly by her own volition) through S&D. Which you did. No words need to be spoken thereafter.

Now if it were something she were not aware of and not prompted by her lack of desire, then you go overt.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all about diversity. I'm interested only in what works most effectively. Hence, the discussion, and I was hoping you could introduce some counterpoints.
I actually think knowing how to do both is the perfect storm. It's just all about the timing of being blunt, and knowing when to, because I truly believe that all women deep down, like when a man talks crazy to them, but it's all about the timing. I'm by no means saying you should be a crazy super blunt ******* at all times. I get away with it because I know when to do it, and when not to

Now if we just started talking and im feeling them out, the prime targets for being blunt are any women who say stuff like "where is your girlfriend at" or "well I wouldn't want to make your girlfriend mad".. you can be as blunt as you want to with them, in fact you not being blunt with them will turn them off, because they already think you're a pimp

I could go on and on about this tho, I want to have a much deeper conversation about this stuff, but I think it'd be too controversial lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got other females? You got this in the right zone. Theres nothing to do but not mess it up.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's no dummy. That's why she asked what was wrong several times. She knew. Your silence and distance (S & D) prompted her chase. Therein is her lesson which is to be communicated covertly.

Why covert you may ask? Because the problem was within her desire not to text or not to use emojis/babe/etc. So in essence you are "asking" her to act outside of her desire. Better to incite the desire (seemly by her own volition) through S&D. Which you did. No words need to be spoken thereafter.
Excellent point, didn't think about it that way...even though she said 'she didn't know why exactly' but she knew based on her guess/behavior. I have to remember desire can't be negotiated. I was more focused on correcting her behavior for future.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent point, didn't think about it that way...even though she said 'she didn't know why exactly' but she knew based on her guess/behavior. I have to remember desire can't be negotiated. I was more focused on correcting her behavior for future.
Good work. Mastery.