A straight forward game with plates and dates

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being straight forward in what you are looking for is a big deal. Guys think they will run the woman off if they are direct and honest.

its best to let them know what we are looking for.

My line is "I am open to a relationship down the road with the right person but for now, I am having fun dating and will not settle for the wrong person".

Sure my line is open for interpretation, but I am not going to waste time with someone who is not looking for sort of what I am looking for. Thats the good thing about options abundance mindset.
Be direct and honest? Are you serious bro? Her response: “Absolutely, I want the same thing.” She will say what you want to hear until she gets what she wants.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be direct and honest? Are you serious bro? Her response: “Absolutely, I want the same thing.” She will say what you want to hear until she gets what she wants.
How do you verify what she wants?

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean? "Uncover"? How would she not know the full deal of someone she had ejaculating inside off Her?
Haha. Come on dude you can’t be serious.

Uncover = emotionally expose himself to show his greatest vulnerabilities and weaknesses

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean? "Uncover"? How would she not know the full deal of someone she had ejaculating inside off Her?
Because they wait to show you who they really are for a few months.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Uncover = emotionally expose himself to show his greatest vulnerabilities and weaknesses
Nah, I just want to know him long enough to know that he's not a d1ck, to know that he isn't a male BPD, to know that he can handle conflict like a mature adult.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they wait to show you who they really are for a few months.
Id say 60-90 days. Not sure folks "wait" but they put a "best" foot forward at first, "false image". Maybe its our end as well idealizing them based on physical image amd how they carry themselves.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

IMO the 'greatest vulnerability' show needs to be put off for a long time and needs to happen in small chunks. No woman wants you to unload all your sh1t in one fell swoop, like a sissy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways i like how Amante says "im glad you understand" . I read it as it can be hookups and "MAYBE" more later.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways i like how Amante says "im glad you understand" . I read it as it can be hookups and "MAYBE" more later.
It's all in the way u phrase it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in the way u phrase it
I did read a lack of emotion but they are saying what people want to hear. But that happens to the guy as well. Part of the game. Those guys know what their doing. They lay their bait out gently. Dont proceed forward till its in their mouth. They dont set the hook further until the moment is right. Good work and good illustrations.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did read a lack of emotion but they are saying what people want to hear. But that happens to the guy as well. Part of the game. Those guys know what their doing. They lay their bait out gently. Dont proceed forward till its in their mouth. They dont set the hook further until the moment is right. Good work and good illustrations.
Like they said its "covert" but its how its done.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like they said its "covert" but its how its done.
It's not a "Fwb" statement and it gives the appearance that you are being thoughfull in whom you decide to date, makes her feel special, you picked her

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you dont always have to say what they want to hear. Brutal honesty works too, they just want the real. They get turned on by the truth

A chick found out I hit her friend up on fb one time. I told her "I just wanted to **** her because she's your friend".. she kept talking to me lol

I also smashed a chick after she found out I had talked to her neice

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accusing me of lies and deceit makes the erroneous and narcissistic assumption that I give a flying fvck what you think. That is my rationale for honesty. I don't care enough to lie.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
And you dont always have to say what they want to hear. Brutal honesty works too, they just want the real. They get turned on by the truth

A chick found out I hit her friend up on fb one time. I told her "I just wanted to **** her because she's your friend".. she kept talking to me lol

I also smashed a chick after she found out I had talked to her neice
You seem to be under the assumption here that I am just feeding these women a line. That I’m telling them what they want to hear.

But I’m not.

When I say I’m a single man doing what a single man does, I am telling them you’re not my girlfriend and I do not have to answer to you.

When I tell them I am looking for the same thing they are, it is because I am. But it is going to take a certain type of woman to get me there.

My plate “called me out” on seeing another woman once when we first got together. That was 10 months ago. I handled it the way I do. Not one word from her in this topic since, not even when this Friday night date’ friend talked directly to my plate.

Not one word.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to be under the assumption here that I am just feeding these women a line. That I’m telling them what they want to hear.

But I’m not.

When I say I’m a single man doing what a single man does, I am telling them you’re not my girlfriend and I do not have to answer to you.

When I tell them I am looking for the same thing they are, it is because I am. But it is going to take a certain type of woman to get me there.

My plate “called me out” on seeing another woman once when we first got together. That was 10 months ago. I handled it the way I do. Not one word from her in this topic since, not even when this Friday night date’ friend talked directly to my plate.

Not one word.
You made it clear without being too blunt. You provided some "hope" in your statements.

I think your well calibrated and Your communication is a great model for a dater.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are cringe-worthy to you,maybe, because you guys don’t see everything going on leading up to these texts I post. You see a clip or two and make grand assumptions.

This woman is 32. No kids. 12 years younger than I. Her parents are both straight from Italy, very conservative and traditional, and they kept her under lock and key as if she were the gold in Fort Knox, with an older brother to watch over and enforce it. She wasn’t even allowed to travel until she got married. She was forced to study and learn how to cook. Every date she went on from puberty to the day she got married was chaperoned by her older brother. She divorced just over a year ago after getting to know her husband, who she was never alone with until after they married.

She dated one other guy for a year after that.

And now it’s me.

We have been talking a lot over the last week. We’ve gotten to know each other pretty well.

I didn’t just shoot her 3 texts, set up a date for Friday and ghost until then like many guys do.

The plate...that’s just sex. What’s to run from there?
Always love Italian women because they are most likely to love it in the ass....

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WE can take this one step further and say if you didn't care then you shouldn't care to respond. But you did.

You could have ghosted her right there. As I do. But you didn't.

That's because if you are investing YOUR time, you do care to a certain degree WHO you are investing YOUR time into, even for those you fvck and toss.

This is no dlck measuring contest of who cares the least among those who really do care to some degree. You lack finesse. SoSuave is named suave for a reason. This is not present in your I DO CARE replies.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But I’m not.

Not one word.
Nah bro, I was really just adding to the conversation, in my response to mrgood. I understand there is different context to each situation. Not saying anything you did was wrong. I like your post

WE can take this one step further and say if you didn't care then you shouldn't care to respond. But you did.

You could have ghosted her right there. As I do. But you didn't.

That's because if you are investing YOUR time, you do care to a certain degree WHO you are investing YOUR time into, even for those you fvck and toss.

This is no dlck measuring contest of who cares the least among those who really do care to some degree. You lack finesse. SoSuave is named suave for a reason. This is not present in your I DO CARE replies.
I dont really get what point you're trying to make, and I was talking to mrgoodstuff... but It's case by case with each woman, when it comes to how much I care or don't. This quote, and my other, are about two different women...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really get what point you're trying to make, and I was talking to mrgoodstuff... but It's case by case with each woman, when it comes to how much I care or don't. This quote, and my other, are about two different women...
We're talking about a greater idea: Bluntness vs. Finesse.

Finesse works better as you don't insult the subject, even if you care little about her. That's all.