A straight forward game with plates and dates

If it is easy to produce a faux convo, show me one.

You can't.

So you are in no position to ask for more evidence as you simply have produced nada. Now that your alter ego is banned, you only have a limited window to produce such proof. So hurry up before I leave the office.
Anyone can google fake text generator apps. The onus is on you to post pictures of yourself as a 50 year old dating 20 year olds otherwise its just fake news.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
I can post pictures of screenshots of dating app women all day and say i fcked them.

So post one, just ONE convo, so we know you are not a troll incel who lives in his mother's basement.

Grow some credibility here. Then you have earned your right to request further evidence. As far as I see, you're a troll whom has just been banned. So absent proof via the one text I requested, you're dismissed.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Googling images or taking pic screen shots / downloading images of some womans profile pictures without a DJ in them isn't proof of anything but the ability to take a pic screenshot, download an image, or google an image of some woman by herself.

There are also fake text conversation generators to create your own conversations with 'someone else'.

There are also bots on tinder that look like models that hit men up.

A quick google search exposes all.

Only real proof would be the DJ themselves in a picture with model women.
You better check my text screen shots with women to verify that shiet.

Then feel free to send off a complaint to Whatsup that I was fvcking with their programs.

Go ahead and do a Google search.

So post one, just ONE convo, so we know you are not a troll incel who lives in his mother's basement.

Grow some credibility here. Then you have earned your right to request further evidence. As far as I see, you're a troll whom has just been banned. So absent proof via the one text I requested, you're dismissed.
My txts are with people i actually know. I dont post up people i know who know me. Yours are fake as you are not only not posting yourself but posting yourself with the girls.

Do you also bet monopoly money vs real money and expect anyone to take you seriously?

Post pictures of you as the older man dating your 20 year olds.

Is this forum all old men claiming to be dating tinder models? Does everyone post verified proof on here? Or do we just claim things then post up easily faked evidence as proof?

You made the claims. Only true proof is pictures of yourself on dates with the 20 year olds in pictures

I am not the poster claiming to be a 50 year old man going out with harems of 20 year olds. @guru1000 guru is.

If he isnt a fake he should post pictures of himself out on dates with these women since he is desperate to prove himself rather than offering up fake news.

I never said i was posting pictures of myself with people i know who actually know me.

That is neither here nor there. @guru1000 is the older guy claiming he is dating dozens of tinder models weekly. If he is and has no issues posting here for 12+ years and posting fake txt conversations he should be able to post pics of himself with these 20 year olds.

I can post pictures of screenshots of dating app women all day and say i fcked them.

Im not a 50 year old claiming im slaying 20 year old models weekly. Guru is.
Makes no difference. I am being accused of the same he is. Fake texts, being old and irrelevant to 20 year olds and the like....

You want “real photo evidence” of a guy in a pic with his plates, no? You got involved here to take down a fraud. No?

Well here’s your shot, kid.

I will post a pic of myself out with two women if you are willing to provide evidence yourself that meets the very photo standard that you are demanding as proof.

Fair is fair.

If you want to make such demands of proof, you should be just as willing to provide it as well.

I don’t even need any time. I’ve got pics already in my phone loaded up and ready to go. I’m sure you do too.

You ready?

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

@guru1000 you need your friends to prove things for you instead of posting your own pictures of yourself with multiple 20 year old tinder models?

At least amante and spaz are willing to post pictures of themselves with their 20 year olds. Though they might be younger and have the looks required to pull younger babes.

If spaz and amante are willing to post pictures of themselves why aren't you especially a guru?

Maybe we all should have others prove things for us and take credit for it.

Yup, I consider them friends of mine. Now run along there little guy, you’ve shown your cards and are in no position to make demands.
You're in no position to make claims based off your friends success. No need to stick around when you unwittingly served to expose yourself and folded like a cheap suit. Ill leave you behind in purgatory to continue posting for another 12 years proving yourself with faked tinder bot plate txt convos.

You're too easy.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
You're in no position to make claims based off your friends success. No need to stick around when you unwittingly served to expose yourself and folded like a cheap suit. Ill leave you behind in purgatory to continue posting for another 12 years proving yourself with faked tinder bot plate txt convos.

You're too easy.
Seems like you’re the one dwelling in your own slice of hell.

guru1000

Master Don Juan

You're too easy.
We both know what you like to do with pics other posters have shared.

You remember right: reverse search and stalk their FB, Linked In, and other social media.

Guess I’m just lucky you had the wrong pics, lol.
Goodnight Joe. Your new handle has served your purpose quite effectively.

You guys certainly have a lot to prove to each other. Does it really matter what strangers on the Internet think of you and your activities? It seems to me this petty bickering is the antithesis of what this site stands for, but that’s just me...

We both know what you like to do with pics other posters have shared.

You remember right: reverse search and stalk their FB, Linked In, and other social media.

Guess I’m just lucky you had the wrong pics, lol.
Goodnight Joe. Your new handle has served your purpose quite effectively.
You posted pictures of yourself on a forum that weren't you? @bigdave17 will be disappointed. He swore you were his friend and a 9+ slayer who just needed to say hi to get replies and dates from top quality dating app women. No wonder he ran off when requested to ask his 9+ slayer friends pictures to prove his theory. Guess he doesn't believe you either.

Easy work.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Got one of his accounts banned.

Anyway, this guy makes fun of bigdave but himself is actually even worse...he makes up theories to create arguments, spends all day on SS trying to bet and pick fights because he's got nothing else going on in life. Whenever you ask him for evidence of his success with women he can't produce a single evidence and goes on to attack those who ask lol I can't quite tell if he's the same guy who created an account under Mel Diamond or something like that a few months ago and talked about nothing but bad about other races...when he himself was Indian lol Some people.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
You guys certainly have a lot to prove to each other. Does it really matter what strangers on the Internet think of you and your activities?
No, it doesn't, Atom. Of course I agree that the petty bickering back and forth and the challenges certainly don't help, but the ignore button doesn't stop threads from being derailed, unreadable and difficult or impossible to follow. And obviously the bans are not stopping it from happening either.

It seems to me that the very reason this guy keeps coming back, derailing good discussions and getting banned time and time again for months and possibly years on end is precisely because nobody IS proving anything.

If throwing up a stupid picture of myself with a few girls might put a permanent end to it, or at least stop him from derailing MY threads, then to me that is no big deal. Nothing I discuss here is going to cost me my job. Nothing is going to cost me a woman, there is nothing here they don't already know. I'm not faking anything so I don't worry about being "exposed", etc.

But not everyone is in my same position. Some people have a lot to lose if they don't maintain their privacy. And that's the problem: Everyone wants something to be proven but nobody wants to give up their identity to do it. It is understandable why, but it also becomes an impassable situation, a catch-22.

Whatever this issue is between guru and NN or whomever the hell he is, I don't know, but whatever the thesis of SS is, the rest of us are always navigating the forum in the eddy-currents left behind by the disturbances this feud creates in the waters.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Always be direct and forward.

See screen pic from two days ago. Moved from communication on dating site to text. Last msg on site I sent said let's meet and I threw out a day, time, and place. She continues to msg me bla bla bla without addressing my meet request. Read our interaction.

It works.

Attachments

No, it doesn't, Atom. Of course I agree that the petty bickering back and forth and the challenges certainly don't help, but the ignore button doesn't stop threads from being derailed, unreadable and difficult or impossible to follow. And obviously the bans are not stopping it from happening either.

It seems to me that the very reason this guy keeps coming back, derailing good discussions and getting banned time and time again for months and possibly years on end is precisely because nobody IS proving anything.

If throwing up a stupid picture of myself with a few girls might put a permanent end to it, or at least stop him from derailing MY threads, then to me that is no big deal. Nothing I discuss here is going to cost me my job. Nothing is going to cost me a woman, there is nothing here they don't already know. I'm not faking anything so I don't worry about being "exposed", etc.

But not everyone is in my same position. Some people have a lot to lose if they don't maintain their privacy. And that's the problem: Everyone wants something to be proven but nobody wants to give up their identity to do it. It is understandable why, but it also becomes an impassable situation, a catch-22.

Whatever this issue is between guru and NN or whomever the hell he is, I don't know, but whatever the thesis of SS is, the rest of us are always navigating the forum in the eddy-currents left behind by the disturbances this feud creates in the waters.
My remark wasn't aimed at you specifically, just in case you thought it might be. It was just a general "If the shoe fits" kind of thing. I sometimes marvel at the intensity of some of these battles. You're a pretty level-headed guy. It's the more "invested" guys I marvel at.