A straight forward game with plates and dates

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
@guru1000 guru likes to make bets. Has any poster who doubted guru ever bet guru before, lost and paid up? If so can we get some names of posters as proof? Or more fakery from guru

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
It’s so obvious you are longtail. Save time and don’t log out and log in to another account.
You’re really sensitive man, getting bent out of shape on a forum. It’s sad.
Its even sadder that you think two separate posters are the same poster.

Damage control. Tactic when fakery is exposed claim multiple non believers are one person.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
It’s so obvious you are longtail. Save time and don’t log out and log in to another account.
You’re really sensitive man, getting bent out of shape on a forum. It’s sad.
Do you actually think 47 year old "fakeguru 1000's of lies" actually has a harem of hot 20 something 9's and 10's from tinder? Do you actually believe that. Are you actually that dumb.

Because I asked him 10 times and he ducked the question every single time.

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
@longtail these guys are gullable. They think we are the same person. I feel bad because they need help.

No wonder they just believe a guru

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
@meso, it's a great thread. It shows you how dummies wind up falling for cult figures like mohammed or jim jones or owen cook/RSD Tyler or other nutjobs.

It's actually somewhat sad as well. You don't want to believe that people are that stupid and gullible.

Let's see if vaginalflowtheory can swallow the blackpill that "fake47yearold guru of 1000 lies" is a total fraud.

12 years he's been fooling all of these fckers. Amazing con job.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Just let that sink in: "fake guru of 1000 lies" HAD ALL YOU FVCKERS FOOLED FOR 12 STRAIGHT FCKING YEARS!

YOU BOUGHT HIS SH1T FOR 12 STRAIGHT YEARS! Unbelievable.

And every last one of you fvckers (except meso) defended him! You all defended the con artist!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez, Lots of bromances around here lately!
is there something in the water?

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
@meso, it's a great thread. It shows you how dummies wind up falling for cult figures like mohammed or jim jones or owen cook/RSD Tyler or other nutjobs.

It's actually somewhat sad as well. You don't want to believe that people are that stupid and gullible.

Let's see if vaginalflowtheory can swallow the blackpill that "fake47yearold guru of 1000 lies" is a total fraud.

12 years he's been fooling all of these fckers. Amazing con job.
Maybe if a username Jesus posted here they would all just believe he is the son of God because he said so, posted faked txt conversations with the heavenly father, screen shots of googled miracles and his flock of loyal rotating apostles of women in church with him nowhere in sight.

Oh well. Hope guru is getting paid by his followers. They say a fool is not meant to keep his money.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
It's really amazing how much hate, negativity, immaturity and vitriole are spewed when a few people stick strictly to the facts and ask for evidence.

It's like the greatest crime in the world. Meanwhile, liars, deceivers and con artists thrive and are defended 100.

Very telling indeed.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really amazing how much hate, negativity, immaturity and vitriole are spewed when a few people stick strictly to the facts and ask for evidence.

It's like the greatest crime in the world. Meanwhile, liars, deceivers and con artists thrive and are defended 100.

Very telling indeed.
Uhhh, are YOU seriously saying that about other posters? Dude, it's not them, it's you

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score

Very telling indeed.
Its evident the forum wont get evidence of 50 year old guru in pictures on dates with 20 yo tinder models because bots dont go on dates and faked txt conversations are just that.

Gullable posters believe we are the same person but don't believe a txt conversation can be faked by the same person.

Figure that out.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncle is back.

That's it? Only 100+ posts about me and my women between ALL of just one guy, lol.

Keep posting, it's quite entertaining how I can sit here in the luxury of my office and watch the ego and alter ego make arguments and proffer serious analysis about me over the last 100+ posts

I own space in your minds ... for free. And as I'm sure you already know, I love hearing about me.

Just don't forget who couldn't produce a single text from ANY girl, that YOU the same guy have had in the last week.

Carry on, it's getting a little dead around these parts and I have another hour to kill here so please entertain us with your wisdom.

Btw, I have a booty call 1st date that I rejected tonight, 22yo HB9 tomorrow night, 28 yo 8 on Saturday, and 25 yo 9 on Sunday. Convos and pics can be shared if you provide only one text message with any women in the last week.

Taking bets ...

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score

Very telling indeed.
I’ll take both of you guys up on this challenge.

I’ll even keep the bar low for you guys.

I will post pics of myself with women out on the town. Although I will cover their faces, you are free to assume they are the most dangle-toothed, witch-nosed, cross eyed, ugliest and oldest b*txhes in the planet.

But you have to provide some proof yourselves.

Are you both up to that challenge?

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
@longtail longtail The Wizard of Odd is back from behind his curtain after generating fake txt conversations during work hours in his bedroom office to put up as proof vs real texts with real women.

The older guy is so desperate for gullible fools to just believe his faked proof he'd rather be replying here than talking to his harem of tinder bots.

Will anyone else who isn't gullable request for guru to post up pictures of himself with these 20 year olds he's rotating?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s realy odd watching two posters have a conversation with each other when they’re the same person..
Schizophrenia is no joke, man.

Do you actually think 47 year old "fakeguru 1000's of lies" actually has a harem of hot 20 something 9's and 10's from tinder? Do you actually believe that. Are you actually that dumb.

Because I asked him 10 times and he ducked the question every single time.
And yea I would believe that @guru1000 does based on the information he provides and his knowledge.
But even if they were 6’s and 7’s would I care? No. And no one else would either I don’t think, because he’s still getting results. He still knows his stuff.

Why do you resent him so much? You’ve spent a whole day on this thread and all you’ve gotten is deeper in personal turmoil with words on a forum. Why do you want to live your life in such a manner?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
Here you go. More fake evidence. Here is a girl whom I never met who offered sex straight up to me the other day.

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6989_zpswnt0pinn.png.html?sort=2&o=13

We had plans to meet tonight at 8, but I flaked. Because you guys are more interesting to me ...

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_7027_zpswmfldr8h.png.html?sort=2&o=14

LOL!

Now show me just ONE text message with ANY girl you or alter ego have had in the past week.
Faked txt conversations mean nothing. Having a conversation with yourself posing as a woman. No wonder your effiminate.

Anyone can use fake txt apps. They're available to the public.

@longtail got banned because he outed a fake.

Post pictures of yourself on dates with 20 year olds.

/thread

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
Faked txt conversations mean nothing. Having a conversation with yourself posing as a woman. No wonder your effiminate.

/thread
You haven’t been banned yet. I was talking to you too in my previous post.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

/thread
If it is easy to produce a faux convo, show me one.

You can't.

So you are in no position to ask for more evidence as you simply have produced nada. Now that your alter ego is banned, you only have a limited window to produce such proof. So hurry up before I leave the office.

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
You haven’t been banned yet. I was talking to you too in my previous post.
I am not the poster claiming to be a 50 year old man going out with harems of 20 year olds. @guru1000 guru is.

If he isnt a fake he should post pictures of himself out on dates with these women since he is desperate to prove himself rather than offering up fake news.

I never said i was posting pictures of myself with people i know who actually know me.

That is neither here nor there. @guru1000 is the older guy claiming he is dating dozens of tinder models weekly. If he is and has no issues posting here for 12+ years and posting fake txt conversations he should be able to post pics of himself with these 20 year olds.

I can post pictures of screenshots of dating app women all day and say i fcked them.

Im not a 50 year old claiming im slaying 20 year old models weekly. Guru is.