A straight forward game with plates and dates

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Notice the Tinder ducker has yet to post even ONE convo with ANY girl, and attacks all who have.

Post one convo you had this week little boy. Just one.
Just spend one weekend out of town and show that you can pull a harem of 20 something hotties. Just one.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just spend one weekend out of town and show that you can pull a harem of 20 something hotties. Just one.
Look at the comparisons you attempt to contrive:

Guru: Let's go on Tinder in your town with girls in your age group, run a few swipes and see who is who

ShortTail: I'll stay here, You travel to another state, do your due diligence, find a town with populace <75,000, 1 mile adjacent to a big town, on the radius of 2.3 miles and evidence your picking up a harem of 20 yo 9s

ShortTail: Leave the town for the weekend and evidence your ability to pull a harem of 20 yo hotties with videotape camera and witnesses.

LOL.

Best run along now. You have zero credibility.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Guru: Let's go on Tinder in your town with girls in your age group, run a few swipes and see who is who

ShortTail: I'll stay here, You travel to another state, do your due diligence, find a town with populace <75,000, 1 mile adjacent to a big town, on the radius of 2.3 miles and evidence your picking up a harem of 20 yo 9s

ShortTail: Leave the town for the weekend and evidence your ability to pull a harem of 20 yo hotties with videotape camera and witnesses.

LOL.

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but alas...Little Homo is just another incel homo.

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
Required proof is googled images, tinder bot conversations, and fake text message generators?

Proof is pictures of the DJ himself with a woman on a date.

The Tinder bots you encounter are just that,bots, not humans. They have a limited set of responses that they are going to be able to give as a bot. One big tip off is that as soon as you get "matched" to a bot then they are going to message you, likely within microseconds of the match.

https://www.lifewire.com/could-your-tinder-match-be-a-scam-bot-2487792

Fake text apps are available all over.

Proof is picture of DJ on dates with the women they claim to be dating.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score

LOL.

So let's see if I have your story straight.

1. you are between 45 and 50 years old. T/F?

2. you have a harem of hot 20 somethings from Tinder. T/F?

3. you have something other than text msgs as proof. T/F?

4. you are willing to share this proof to establish your credibility. T/F?

Can you answer "T" to questions 2 to 4? And do you have the proof to back it up?

OF COURSE YOU DON'T. Best run along now. You have zero credibility.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb motherfcker!
Hahaha the white chicks don't think so...Little Homo. They love my d1ck...that's all that matters to me. Go back to your bible studies now...run along Little Homo.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Required proof is googled images, tinder bot conversations, and fake text message generators?

Proof is pictures of the DJ himself with a woman on a date.

The Tinder bots you encounter are just that,bots, not humans. They have a limited set of responses that they are going to be able to give as a bot. One big tip off is that as soon as you get "matched" to a bot then they are going to message you, likely within microseconds of the match.

https://www.lifewire.com/could-your-tinder-match-be-a-scam-bot-2487792

Fake text apps are available all over.

Proof is picture of DJ on dates with the women they claim to be dating.
No way! FakeGuru1000 actually matches with tons of real 20 something hotties on tinder!

Dude's only 47! Come on now!

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha the white chicks don't think so...Little Homo. They love my d1ck...that's all that matters to me. Go back to your bible studies now...run along Little Homo.
You're a 50 year old muslim IT gay nerd. You jerk off to trump.

You'll never have sex with a woman. And no, your mom doesn't count. Or your cousin. Or your goat.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let's see if I have your story straight.

Can you answer "T" to questions 2 to 4? And do you have the proof to back it up?

Let's see if we can understand this a little deeper as a few things are escaping your thought process.

You have created dozens of threads in the last two months stating that hot girls are cucking their bfs and banging you. You provide zero evidence.

I have created dozens of posts over the years describing the hot girls whom I rotate. I provided evidence via texts, emails, and pics of the girls.

You question this evidence. Now you and your alter ego request a videotape, correct?

Ok, tell you what. Show me just one text convo in the last week you had with any girl to show me that you are not an incel living in your basement (as wasn't that you spamming the forum in NYE 12:00?) and we will discuss the terms of releasing a videotape, that which you have requested.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a 50 year old muslim IT gay nerd. You jerk off to trump.

You'll never have sex with a woman. And no, your mom doesn't count. Or your cousin. Or your goat.
You're a 26 yo fat ass douche bag flipping burgers in some po-dunk bible belt town reporting to your Bubba supervisor who bends you over every night then you come here to take the frustration out on those who are banging hot women and swimming in poon tang. I can see why you'd be upset Little Homo.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Let's see if we can understand this a little deeper as a few things are escaping your thought process.

You have created dozens of threads in the last two months stating that hot girls are cucking their bfs and banging you. You provide zero evidence.

I have created dozens of posts over the years stating the girls whom I rotate. I provide the evidence of texts, emails, and pics of the girls.

You question this evidence. Now you and your alter ego request a videotape, correct?

Ok, tell you what. Show me just one text convo in the last week with any girl to show me that you are not an incel living in your basement (as wasn't that you spamming the forum in NYE 12:00?) and we will discuss the terms of releasing a videotape, that which you have requested.
Ducking the questions again:

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a fat short muslim GOATfvcker who jerks off to jerry springer and donald trump because they are hawt white men! Justin Bieber is way out of my league, so I settle for Springer and Trump. But mostly, I settle for fcking a goat. I love to fvck a goat!
You do you, bro. Goatfcking does it for you. Everybody gets it. Enjoy, goatfcker!