A straight forward game with plates and dates

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
I've talked on several occasions here about how I like to be forthcoming with my plates; to bring them in as willing participants, knowing I am actively seeing other women.

An interesting thing happened to me today, and so I thought I would take a few screenshots and share here on the benefits of such an approach.

Recently set up a date for this Friday with a woman I met off of Bumble. In my ad, I have several pics, one of which includes a plate I have been seeing for some time now.

Here's what ultimately happened:

01.PNG
02.PNG

The plate and I are texting each other right now, after this dates friend has already talked to her, but no mention of this has even come up. Apparently we are still on for our weekend getaway in 3 weeks (her gift for me).

At any rate, there is a less dramatic way. It is possible to spin plates without all of the headaches that come with it. So long as you come from a genuine place and you're looking for something good just like many of these women are, many will understand. It's all in how you present it to them.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s in for a world of hurt if she just wants happiness from life..

What is that monkey icon?

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The plate and I are texting each other right now, after this dates friend has already talked to her, but no mention of this has even come up. Apparently we are still on for our weekend getaway in 3 weeks (her gift for me).

At any rate, there is a less dramatic way. It is possible to spin plates without all of the headaches that come with it. So long as you come from a genuine place and you're looking for something good just like many of these women are, many will understand. It's all in how you present it to them.
Anytime a woman (or man in business) tells me “No games here.” It tells me: watch out, we are playing in an NFL playoff game.”

But props bro. I know you get way way more dates and action than me.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being straight forward in what you are looking for is a big deal. Guys think they will run the woman off if they are direct and honest.

While I think we should offer a little amount of info and be covert, its best to let them know what we are looking for.

My line is "I am open to a relationship down the road with the right person but for now, I am having fun dating and will not settle for the wrong person".

Sure my line is open for interpretation, but I am not going to waste time with someone who is not looking for sort of what I am looking for. Thats the good thing about options abundance mindset.

If I lose a chick out of my rotation today, I know that I will meet more chicks later this week.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably your best answer. Any other reason would have appeared contrived. I like to call this "forced honesty" lol

Let's see the aftermath ... the good ol' insidious resentment--unless of course they are looking for the same thing.

I had a scenario like this a few weeks back:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6879pp_zpssmrtpgmv.png.html?o=1
Then she tried to pull the "No more sex until exclusivity."

So I flaked on our date the next day and disappeared.

She is still chasing ... lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being straight forward in what you are looking for is a big deal. Guys think they will run the woman off if they are direct and honest.

While I think we should offer a little amount of info and be covert, its best to let them know what we are looking for.

My line is "I am open to a relationship down the road with the right person but for now, I am having fun dating and will not settle for the wrong person".

Sure my line is open for interpretation, but I am not going to waste time with someone who is not looking for sort of what I am looking for. Thats the good thing about options abundance mindset.

If I lose a chick out of my rotation today, I know that I will meet more chicks later this week.
You guys word that perfectly.

Guru said "im looking for love but until then im having fun" .

Amante said "im single doing what a single guy does. But i dont want to be single forever"

Good work...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to know HOW to phrase it

And there is no shame in conveying that you are taking your time, looking for the right one

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are nicer then me. I'm like stfu you're not my girlfriend, and neither is she

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That works for you?
not every time, but the key is that I don't really care when I say this, because it's the truth. If you're not my girlfriend, don't try calling me out about another woman. That's annoying. I'm not writing a paragraph explaining anything

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing against you Amante but I repeatedly see your girls send you these cringe-worthy texts that would make me want to run for the hills.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
op what ages are these women? What do you put in your profile to attract their attention? Clearly what I am doing doesn't work.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing against you Amante but I repeatedly see your girls send you these cringe-worthy texts that would make me want to run for the hills.
Yeaaaaaaaa I kinda feel the same way.

But I feel like these replies are what is they consider your 'standard feminine woman' responses

I would never speak to a bumble stranger like that. I would save that chat for the day of the date. Feel him out to see if we jive and then, if we do, engage the topic gently.

BUT to be fair, I'm of the same mindset. I'm done with uncovering frogs 2-3 months in. There's going to be some dating coupled with screening before any commitment.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
They are cringe-worthy to you,maybe, because you guys don’t see everything going on leading up to these texts I post. You see a clip or two and make grand assumptions.

This woman is 32. No kids. 12 years younger than I. Her parents are both straight from Italy, very conservative and traditional, and they kept her under lock and key as if she were the gold in Fort Knox, with an older brother to watch over and enforce it. She wasn’t even allowed to travel until she got married. She was forced to study and learn how to cook. Every date she went on from puberty to the day she got married was chaperoned by her older brother. She divorced just over a year ago after getting to know her husband, who she was never alone with until after they married.

She dated one other guy for a year after that.

And now it’s me.

We have been talking a lot over the last week. We’ve gotten to know each other pretty well.

I didn’t just shoot her 3 texts, set up a date for Friday and ghost until then like many guys do.

The plate...that’s just sex. What’s to run from there?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF a girl isn't chasing or trying to capture you in some form, then it's the wrong frame. Conversely, I'd feel insult if a woman didn't behave that way toward me.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the same mindset. I'm done with uncovering frogs 2-3 months in. There's going to be some dating coupled with screening before any commitment.
You might done. If the guy had any brains he would not uncover himself until he got you 2-3 months pregnant.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might done. If the guy had any brains he would not uncover himself until he got you 2-3 months pregnant.
What do you mean? "Uncover"? How would she not know the full deal of someone she had ejaculating inside off Her?