Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a shout out to the old Don Juans.....

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't posted here for over two years. Just wanted to say hi to all the old Don Juans still around. I still single and having fun.

To the new, young guys: Don't just read and think about this stuff on the website. Put the stuff into action.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: a shout out to the old Don Juans.....

Originally posted by jiza101
Thats what makes you good, you could read all you want, but until you practice your nothing. Its like any sport... :rockon:
its like, driving a car.

if you read 1000 books on driving a car but have never driven, you'd be a worse driver then some body who has been driving for 30 minutes.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cheer:

damn. a whole year before me.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too. It's been the better part of two years since I have posted. Popped in recently on the money threads to see what has been going on but that's about it.

Still single, huh? I just got out of an LTR so I am back in the game myself. Good to see you're still kickin'. Still in G-ville?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ de Florida
I haven't posted here for over two years. Just wanted to say hi to all the old Don Juans still around. I still single and having fun.

To the new, young guys: Don't just read and think about this stuff on the website. Put the stuff into action.
glad to see that you are back. Give us some bits of wisdom for us to read. I am interested in some stuff that you learned since you left the site. Glad to see an oldy coming back

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...The oldies seem to be coming back. Good.

Hidden-Danjer was around earlier. Pook is showing up again. Now if only we can get "G'' to be show back up...