Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A rant on *****es worth marrying.

gmm567

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a ***** for you. My brother's wife's sister.

She divorced this stock broker . He provided her with
a 750 k house 1 block from the beach in Fort Lauderdale.
There's two kids.

She spits this game at him about how he plays too much golf and his kids aren't his priority. These are the reasons she's divorcing him.

I meet her at my brothers house ( she's a good looking chick),and it's funny how the littlest thing people say reveal so much about them.

She WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT GOING TO PARTIES WITH PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYERS. Hint: she's interested in
****ing them!

The high status of these males BOOST her ego.That's why she's interested in ****ing them.

She got half of the value of the 750 k house. No matter what these *****es do they get half your assets.

Geoff

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never realized you can get divorced based on an opinion.

he plays too much golf and his kids aren't his priority

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why judges should award ...

... this man all of his money save what's for the kids. The wife should get 20K a year tops. Make her suffer. Sadly, most of these judges always favor the women. I hope this woman is living under a bridge some day, that would be poetic justice.

Remember in WWII when American women waited for their man as he put his life on the line to help save the world from tyranny? Well, I don't remember it because I wasn't alive, but what happened to that American woman anyway?

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: That's why judges should award ...

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Remember in WWII when American women waited for their man as he put his life on the line to help save the world from tyranny?...what happened to that American woman anyway?
God, what a good question. There are so many differences between women back then and women today. Back then women didn't cheat on their husbands, they didn't ***** about keeping their own last names, and they got a lot of happiness out of taking care of a man and being loved by a man.

Today, so many girls lack class, they think they are entitled to have sex with as many men as they desire, and defend themselves by pretending that they are in control of their own sexuality and fighting the sexual double standard.

There is a growing shortage of people working "pink-collar" jobs like teaching or nursing, because women today feel like they need to compete with men in much more competitive job markets. Both genders don't need to be the same in order to be equal. Simply put, Women are good at different things than men are!

I am so thrilled that men are recognizing the appeal of an old-fashioned girl. I am utterly devoted to my boyfriend. Nothing makes me happier than cooking big meals for him and his family, giving him hour-long back massages and making sure the house is neat and clean. My boyfriend's friends think it's great that the number one question I ask them is: "Is anybody hungry?"

Girls like me are by no means prudes. I am waiting until I am married to have sex, not because of religious reasons or anything, but to show respect for my future husband. That doesn't mean that I'm not willing to jump my boyfriend in the kitchen and give him mind-blowing head.

Being there for him also doesn’t mean that I don’t have my own life, I take ballet and yoga classes, work at a dressmaking shop and go out to eat with my friends all the time. I am conscious and careful of how I present myself to the rest of the world because not only do I not want it to reflect badly on him if I am out in public dressed as a tramp or acting unladylike, but I don’t want it to reflect badly on my family, his family and especially on me! My perfect life would be 5 children, a bunch of dogs, a good husband and a career as an English teacher. I really cannot see myself being happy with anything else.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Marriage means community property

Originally posted by swampwiz
Even in states that don't specifically have a community property statute, the idea is that any assets that you accumulate during the marriage are assumed to be earned by both partners equally.

that's the reason for the pre-nup, to keep assets separate, despite marriage. what you earn is yours and what i earn is mine. WHEN (not IF) we split, this is how we divy up things. just make sure YOU have the wherewithall to hire a better attorney than she.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

...Remember in WWII when American women waited for their man as he put his life on the line to help save the world from tyranny? Well, I don't remember it because I wasn't alive, but what happened to that American woman anyway?
Unfortunately, a lot of this is movie fiction.

A lot of those women were f-ing around with the guys left at home (or waiting to ship out at the USO's), and the divorce rate skyrocketed after WW2.

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
TinyDancer, Do you have a sister???

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Tiny D are you for real?!

Originally posted by TinyDancer
I am utterly devoted to my boyfriend. Nothing makes me happier than cooking big meals for him and his family, giving him hour-long back massages and making sure the house is neat and clean. My boyfriend's friends think it's great that the number one question I ask them is: "Is anybody hungry?"

Is this a real American woman or a figment of my imagination?! I'm surprised you're not fighting guys off with a stick!

* Too good ol boy: As for WWII women, sure there were some ho-bags, but nothing like today. Sheesh, women of that day actually knew how to cook and sew and respected themselves. Today the ho quotient is a LOT higher, like WAY higher.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: That's why judges should award ...

Originally posted by Good_ol_boy
Unfortunately, a lot of this is movie fiction.

A lot of those women were f-ing around with the guys left at home (or waiting to ship out at the USO's), and the divorce rate skyrocketed after WW2.
Don't forget the number of "Dear John" letters that were written.

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Tiny D are you for real?!

Is this a real American woman or a figment of my imagination?! I'm surprised you're not fighting guys off with a stick!
Haha, that's not a problem, I like to make sure it's clear who's girl I am. I'm proud to be his and I let him know it by letting other people know it.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

... this man all of his money save what's for the kids. The wife should get 20K a year tops.
The money should be for the kids! Put it in a trust fund with an outside person auditing it. If the kids need clothes, shoes, toys or a trip to Band Camp, then Mommy has to present a request for the money. She also has to turn in sales slips showing how the money was spent. Or better yet, since guys usually make more money anyway, they should get full custody of the children.

I also think alimony should be illegal. Women can get a job and work to make their own damn cash instead of leaching of of their ex. Why punish his second wife with having to make money to give to the first wife? :mad:

:D .....any one want to nominate/elect me for Congress?:D

(Exceptions to this rule are: If "person A" supported "person B" for several years while "B" went to medical or law school, then "B" dumps "A", then "A" should get resonable compensation for the investment to "B's" career. OR if they BOTH put personal money into a business to get it started, then the other should get out of it the same percentage they put into it.)

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I am still several years off marrying age but I am curious about how these pre-nups work as they are more of an American thing.

Apart from keeping assets separate so that what you earn during the marriage is yours, what do you do if your wife is a housewife and gives up work to care for the children etc. She can surely claim for foregone income? I agree that the kids should get the support not the ex-wife, but how is this applied in practice?

I am fairly well-off and hope to enjoy a successful career-and I do like the idea of marriage and kids in the future, but given that the divorce rate is so high, and divorces are financially crippling (for men) and golden handshakes for women, what is a fair and legal way to cope with the eventuality of a possible split?

I have heard that pre-nups are not always binding (for example it is claimed the wife was under emotional pressure to sign and was not aware what she was doing).

Obviously one option is not to marry, but that is even greyer area and I am an oldfashioned kind of guy and believe in traditional marriage (i.e. till death do us part)

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Useful prenup links

Here are a few links to some useful articles on prenuptial agreements:

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/green/special/prenup4.asp

http://www.equalityinmarriage.org/bmprenup.html

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/pubarticles/Family_Law/prenuptial_agreements.html

http://moneycentral.msn.com/articles/family/wed/1436.asp

"What You Can (and Can't) Do With a Prenuptial Agreement"
http://www.nolo.com/lawcenter/ency/...576/catID/BD0FF030-3064-4680-B419B66BA296767C

This one contains some very interesting statistics:
http://www.lawyers.com/legal_topics...846&LDC_sessionId=154528068&articleid=1002260
"One-fourth (25%) of divorced men regret not having a prenuptial agreement since their spouse got too many of their assets they earned, while only one in ten (9%) of women feel the same. Conversely, three-fourths (76%) of divorced women say they have no regrets, compared to three in five (63%) divorced men."

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: That's why judges should award ...

Originally posted by JSH
Somehow TinyDancer although my chauvanistic side agrees with you, being different does not mean you have to do the different things. The arguments i have thought in response to your post i would not be caught dead saying at school/ in a political forum. Me supporting equality, hah. I think that there should be freedom and as such i do think that there is a sexual double standard, and women in work can be discriminated against but equally i disagree with positive discrimination.

PS: as a side note, i am one of 5 children, my mum is under 40 and is already going through her menopause because of this. In addition, you sound (in wanting to have 5 kids) like all the girls my age. Somehow it is a lot of work.
When I say that men and women are different, and that they ought to work different jobs sometimes, I mean that naturally, women are good at different things than men! I.E. Feelings, talking things out, paying attention to detail etc. This does not mean that there aren't plenty of jobs that are done equally well by both sexes.

On the other hand, I don't think it is necessarily a good thing when a woman decides she wants to pursue a traditionally male profession just so she can "assert her girl power" in a male dominated field. If women care too much about stepping away from their femininity and trying to be the same as men, then problems start. There are sexual harrassment issues, maternity leave issues...any number of things! They insist on being treated the same as men, but honestly, very, very few men can say that they got several months of leave in order to have a child. They forget that equal does not mean the same!

P.S oh I know it's a lot of work, I come from a big family too. But I love it, I think I would miss the loudness and the constant entertainment if I had a small family. It's also surprising that most of the girls you know want to have big families, most of the girls that I know/knew say they never want to have children, or at most, one or two.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: That's why judges should award ...

Originally posted by TinyDancer
On the other hand, I don't think it is necessarily a good thing when a woman decides she wants to pursue a traditionally male profession just so she can "assert her girl power" in a male dominated field.
There are going to be very few women who are good at being engineers, heavy equipment operators or airplane mechanics. If she wants to try, she should be allowed to go for it. HOWEVER...there should be ABSOLUTLY NO PREFERENCIAL TREATMENT for her. She wants to play with the big boys, then she plays by the same rules.

(Actually, there have been several cases where men filed discrimination suits against their companies for NOT allowing them to spend time with their newborns & wives.)