Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A quick tip about eye contact

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is a quickie, guys.

Alright, lately I noticed something that I had been really missing and I decided to switch up how I handled it.

I realized that I would make regular, routine eye contact with a LOT of women on a regular basis - I mean, women that I had not previously met, I would meet their eyes at parties, social events, etc. etc. and I would NOT FOLLOW UP ON IT - I really did not take it as any sort of interest indicator.

As we all know, eye contact with a woman is clearly interest. However, I never really used the eye contact to jump into a cold approach, basically because a) I'm not a fan of cold approaches due to the low percentage, and b) I never realized how MUCH of an IN this eye contact can give!

I have made it a habit in the past few weeks to approach almost every woman I've made even just PASSING eye contact with - if our eyes locked for even a split second, I would smile and approach. My success rate was RIDICULOUSLY HIGH, guys. Even the most casual eye contact warranted an approach from me (barring her having a guy with her, etc. etc.).

By making all these approaches, I actually came to the realization that in the past, when I would NOT approach off of eye contact, the woman would sometimes approach ME - in other words, THEY would act on the eye contact.

What I am getting at here is to DEFINITELY not underestimate eye contact. If you lock the eyes with a girl across the room, smile, and approach, you will definitely see an increase in your success rate. When you lock eyes, it also means SHE has been appraising YOU - in other words, she's at the very least somewhat curious about you. So ACT on it.

Hope this can help some of you out there.:)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, EC is one of the most powerful signals known to humans. A movie I bought called "Before Sunrise" has an excellent quote where the woman says "I like to feel your eyes on me even when Im not looking"

So don't be afraid to get caught looking, stare at her a little after she looks away, never be the 1st to break EC