Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A guy's height

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how a lot of guys here that are taller than you say "yeah, it can be problem, I'm taller so yeah I don't have to worry" (I think it provides an ego boost personally) I'm also 5'6 and I'm telling you there are A LOT of attractive women who won't have a problem with it. A friend of mine (6'4) pursued a girl who is about 5'7-5'8 and guess who she REALLY wanted to hook up with? Me and my 5'6 frame, go figure....... Obviously, SOME women don't like it, but it isn't significant enough to be considered a problem in getting them.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
studies have shown women are attracted to men slighty taller than them

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're also attracted to beautiful faces, so if you don't have one does that mean you're out of luck?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're also attracted to beautiful faces, so if you don't have one does that mean you're out of luck?

it means settle for a cute 6 or 7 instead of a 9 or 10.

I can tell you ive dated 3 or 4 hot hot girls.

way to much BS in those types of deals!

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brak86
Hey u all. I dont want to seem superficial here, but theres only one thing thats kind of keeping my confidence down. Im not a nervous wreck, im not really upset about it, but my height just kinda seems like it willhurt my game. im 5'6 5'7" and it seems like that most girls will instantly rule u out of her potential hook-up book if ure short and especially if she's taller than u. Help me out here, are any of u short? DO u think height matters a lot?
There are no limits, the mind is the path to any goal, Fear is every boulder on that path, smash them.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with everybody scared of being too short? What is too short anyway? It's all how you carry yourself, how you present the package. When did we started taking what women SAY then want so seriously...?

That said, if Napoleon could take over a friggin *continent*, any DJ below average height can get a hot girl.

TubularBells28

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^I agree with that. I compensate for my height by being confident and actually having balls by teasing and flirting with girls of all heights.

Sure there are some girls who would only go for taller men, but **** them! They after all are missing out on what short guys like us have to offer.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoS
Well, tom cruise has a handsome face, a movie star and has lots, lots and lots of money.
plus he's not 4'8, actually he's between 5'8...

anybody ever noticed that there's just a inch between tom cruise and mel gibson? and that tom cruise is as tall as stallone? then, why stallone and gibson look around 5'11, while tom cruise looks 5'6 or so?! to me, tom cruise looks like the most confident of the 3.... what is it, then?

TubularBells28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruise is 5'7"

He is actually taller than me. Keep in mind that he is a ****ing celebrity. He can get almost any girl he wants because of his fame and power. Don't forget money also.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TubularBells28
But I still need to know, what in the hell is this "napoleon complex"?
www.google.com

wrtie define: "napoleon complex"

TubularBells28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Taken from wikipedia:

In the fields of psychology and psychoanalysis, Napoleon complex (or Napoleon syndrome) is a colloquial term used to describe a type of inferiority complex suffered by people who are short. Alfred Adler pioneered the psychological work on inferiority complexes, and used Napoléon Bonaparte as an example of someone who he thought was driven to extremes by a psychological need to compensate for what he saw as a handicap: his small stature

How can this be a bad thing? After all we are being confident despite our short height. I look good and am in great shape, so why not use that in my ****y/funny demeanor?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not a bad thing.

dont let it get to you

I am 5 6...and its never stopped me

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sugarfoot
Yes, it matters alot to many girls.

A quite unfortunate phenomenon is that short women love tall guys. I've heard many women tell me that they refuse to go out with anyone shorter than 5'10". Of course, just because they say so does not necessarily mean they will live by it.
I've met plenty of women who dreamt of a tall, handsome guy to sweep them away, but ended up with shorter guys that had other outstanding features. Look at the midget Tom Cruise: he had (and to some extent still has) millions of women wanting to jump his stumpy little bones. And what is he? like 4'8"?

The point is this: as long as you're attractive in other areas, you will still have success with women, though it will be more difficult than if you had a few more inches.

If you're ugly and short, however, best of luck to you!

TOOTLES™
5'9. short for hollywood but not for real life

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X

anybody ever noticed that there's just a inch between tom cruise and mel gibson?

and that tom cruise is as tall as stallone? then, why stallone and gibson look around 5'11, while tom cruise looks 5'6 or so?! to me, tom cruise looks like the most confident of the 3.... what is it, then?
Stallone is 5'10'' which is not 5'6-5'7 of Cruise.
Stallone and Gibson have much large frames than Cruise does, so they appear bigger and therefore taller.

Reaction score
Sure height matters to some people more than others, just like a good looking face or good body matter more to others...but does it really matter?

What's the point of worrying about something that's beyond your control? To worry about what you don't have is to waste what you do. So just take care of those things that are within your control; work on your game, work out and build a decent physique, and dress yourself well and you won't have to worry about a thing. I'm fairly average height (5'9''-5'10'') and sure I've wanted to be taller, but it's always been for sports, not girls. Girls will overlook your height if you bring something worthwhile to the table.

If you look for an excuse to fail, you will fail.