Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Guranteed Way To Get Noticed By Hot Girls!!!!!

Jay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whazup fellas!!

I experienced a great way to get girls to notice you and even be attracted you. It’s not really a secret, and it might cost you a little bit in the wallet. Last year I had a business class where we had to develop a business and present it to judges. We also had to dress-to-impress. Like suits and ties, etc. There was this girl I really liked but she never really noticed me, but I’ll talk about that later on. So the day came when we had to present the assignments which was 5th period. It was about a total of 5 guys in suits including me.

I AM NOT KIDDING WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU!!!! As soon as I stepped into the school with the suit on, ALL the girls in the left hall were checking me out!!! THAT’S over 50 girls!!! Girls who never talked to me before were asking me “Whats with the suit” and “Wow you look so handsome today” and my favorite one: “DO YOU HAVE A GIRL FRIEND? YOU ARE LOOKING TO GOOD TO NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!” I kinda felt like a celebrity. The Cheerleaders, which I didn’t know anyone of them would walk up behind me and grab my ass!!! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!!!! I’m not a shy person but all this attention from these girls were making me uncomfortable(Which is a good problem to have). Even the principle gave me a compliment.

Even the ****y ass football players were giving me high fives and telling me how sharp I looked. So I seen the girl I had a crush on and walked up to her. When she saw me she had the biggest smile on her face and she even started blushing!!!! I also gave her flowers(YEA I KNOW THAT’S CHEESY!). She gave me her number without me even asking. Also I got a B on the project and I got (DRUMROLL PLEASE!!) 27 NUMBERS!!! I REPEAT 27 NUMBERS!!!! In fact I’ll spell it out for you: Twenty- seven numbers!! That’s got to be a some kind of dj record(In which to this day my friends still talk about). I will never forget that day. Of course the following day I didn’t get all that attention but I still got compliments from girls who never spoke to me before. Everything went back to normal but alot more people knew me after that day.

So all you AFC’S and DJ’s who want to get noticed by girls do what I did. Wear a suit. But if you’re gonna do it get a nice one!!! The only bad thing is it only really works one time so make the best of it!! One more note : I guaranteed you will get noticed by girls, not attract them. If you wear a nice suit like I did, You should attract somebody!! But if people ask why you’re wearing a suit make something up like: “A school project” or “an interview with a college“, or you can say “Cause I feel like wearing a suit!”. LOL. Well, you could say that. Just an idea. Man, I usually dont write this long but I had to share this experience.

If any of you try it tell me how you did!!! (WARNING: Trying this idea may cause you major attention from girls and many numbers. Side affects may include getting your ass grabbed by hot cheerleaders. Use at your own risk!!!) LOL.

LATER FELLAS!!!!

Jay83

Let me know any of your comments!

Last edited:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't really what being a DJ is about, but it's a good suggestion to an aspiring AFC.

It's about mentality, not doing something unusual to get noticed. Given it works and can be an addition to your game, but it's exactly that.

An addition to your game.

Overall good post however, made an excellent point.

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I went to a formal dance and we went clubbing afterwards. I wore a suit and tie and I felt like I had to beat 2 women off with a stick.

A suit, tie outfit to a woman is like an incredibly sexy dress to a man. It's a turn on.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
This isn't really what being a DJ is about, but it's a good suggestion to an aspiring AFC.

It's about mentality, not doing something unusual to get noticed. Given it works and can be an addition to your game, but it's exactly that.

An addition to your game.

Overall good post however, made an excellent point.
being a DJ is about expressing yourself and having fun, and being in control of your life.

this is great advice, if its your "style".

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having trouble believing this post.

I was laughing my ass off once I got to the part where you got 27 numbers. If this story really is true, it's probably exaggerated just a bit.

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by il_duce
I'm having trouble believing this post.

I was laughing my ass off once I got to the part where you got 27 numbers. If this story really is true, it's probably exaggerated just a bit.
No, HE EVEN SPELLED IT OUT!!! :rolleyes:

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thatd work, but i go to an all guys school.
plz dont call em i a homo i get that a lot form friends, i konw theyre just teasing tho

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by high nrg
yeah thatd work, but i go to an all guys school.
plz dont call em i a homo i get that a lot form friends, i konw theyre just teasing tho

Hah did anyone else see that Australian comedian on comedy central?

"I never really got much action back at school.... which is probably pretty handy since I went to an all-boy school." <-- or something to that effect. Of course, the timing is what made it really funny...

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i read this somewhere, that

"A guy can't look bad wearing a suit/tux"

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would, but if i have no reason to wear a suit, and i get asked why im wearing a suit, then i'd look like a retard...

"Hey, why you wearing a suit?"
"iunno..."

*cough cough*

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh sonick... that is how it would be for mo also.

I get annoyed by people who dress themselves up all wild and different for the reason of getting attention from everyone, like punks & goths with mohawks and spikes and ****... saying they dont care about society or people, yet they dress in a way that is obviously just begging for attention.... and then they look at my nice clothes and try to say that I am dressing myself nicely so people will give me attention (I spend 2 or 3 minutes getting my clothes together while they spend their life finding the perfect bondage pants and spiking their hair....)

daniel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminded me of nye.. One of my friends wore a nice suit as we went to a local bar! He didn't get that much attention though.. Well, not after we left my other friends house where that other friend's mother and some relatives/neighbours/whatever, older women anyway, constantly complimented on him :)
Maybe I should try this sometime! Maybe it didn't work as good as it did for Jay because my friend is not a DJ :cool:

Jay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not kidding about this guys. There something about a guy in a nice suit that just turn females on!! A girl told me that she has yet to see an ugly guy wearing a suit. Which means even if you're not the best lookin guy around, a suit can kinda give you that edge. A girl in a tight short skirt to us is what a guy in a nice suit is to them.

Reaction score
27 numbers! Holy crap thats alot. Your going to have trouble fitting them all into your schedule in the next few weeks, lol.

I'd try this for myself, but I don't have a suit. Do you think just a collar shirt, tie and dress pants would work as well?

Jay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd try this for myself, but I don't have a suit. Do you think just a collar shirt, tie and dress pants would work as well?

It might work but I'm sure a suit will work perfectly. But sure as long as it looks nice you could probably wear a tie, pants and collar shirt. Why dont you try it and tell me how it went.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes.....if I had a REASON to wear one, then gladly.

People that wear suits just to get peoples attention are thought badly of in the end.

Good point to the post though

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see this as that bad of an idea, i think the huge thing is do'nt make it an everday thing, not even an every month thing. You'll just appear lame if u wear the suit too often.