Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a funn thing to do

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is something i do that is really fun to me.

ok, next time you're hangin out with some choick, make her do stuff for you, like ask her to hold your drink for no apparent reason. or one time i asked a girl to tear up this piece of paper for me, but she had to do it in straightlines and where i marked for her to rip.

i dunno, it sounds stupid, but its still fun!

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or she can nibble on your cack! I like that idea better

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theonedude
this is something i do that is really fun to me.

ok, next time you're hangin out with some choick, make her do stuff for you, like ask her to hold your drink for no apparent reason. or one time i asked a girl to tear up this piece of paper for me, but she had to do it in straightlines and where i marked for her to rip.

i dunno, it sounds stupid, but its still fun!
Haha, yes I love doing that. Telling them to wait for you after class and then talking to them for like 30 seconds before talking to your guy friends is my favorite. It drives them crazy.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's got any interest in you, yes, this will work.

What you guys are doing is basically testing/qualifying her. Asking her to do stuff for you is, in a sense, asking her to show her worth - and after all, what woman wants to be worthless?

However, there's better methods than this. Try bringing out values of what you look for in a woman, what you like, what you appreciate, what you LOVE done for you/to you (keep it clean!;)), stuff like that. Show that you HAVE standards in women and qualify HER. Watch her throw her values out on the table to try to please you and win YOU over.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious

However, there's better methods than this. Try bringing out values of what you look for in a woman, what you like, what you appreciate, what you LOVE done for you/to you (keep it clean!;)), stuff like that. Show that you HAVE standards in women and qualify HER. Watch her throw her values out on the table to try to please you and win YOU over.
I'm a little confused on this. Can you give me an example?

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
I'm a little confused on this. Can you give me an example?
Absolutely.

For example - a recent convo I had with a semi-interested girl in class went something like this:

Her: So what did you do this weekend?

Me: Well, I went to the movies on Friday, and then went to xxxxx's party Saturday.

Her: Really? Who did you go to the movies with?

Me: I went with a girl I met from xxxxx school, but it didn't turn out too well.

Her: Really? Why not? (at this point she is interested in WHY the date went poorly)

Me: Well - she was hot - but not attractive. I really value a woman more for what is behind her pretty face. What happened on Friday was that she just wasn't what I was looking for in a woman.

Her: I understand...so what DO you look for in a woman?

Me: I really can relate with someone who is honest, open, and truthful. I think any sort of connection has to be based on honesty. (that was me putting my VALUES out on the table after SHE asked for them - presumably she will MATCH these values if she is interested)

Her: Same here, I always thought that it was important for two people to be able to be really truthful and open with each other.

Me: Hey, I like the way you think. Let's do something next Friday.

I got the # - but sadly the date with her didn't work out well. She was very nervous.

But let's get back to the point. What I did in that conversation was show her that I am unlike most guys (in that I like a woman more for her mind than her looks) and have high standards in women. What SHE did was MATCH my values (example: honesty) and showed ME exactly WHY I should consider her as a potential date.

It became a situation where SHE was proving her worth to ME, rather than the typical situation in society where the male must prove himself to the female.

Hope this clarified things. PM me if you've got any questions.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely.

For example - a recent convo I had with a semi-interested girl in class went something like this:

Her: So what did you do this weekend?

Me: Well, I went to the movies on Friday, and then went to xxxxx's party Saturday.

Her: Really? Who did you go to the movies with?

Me: I went with a girl I met from xxxxx school, but it didn't turn out too well.

Her: Really? Why not? (at this point she is interested in WHY the date went poorly)

Me: Well - she was hot - but not attractive. I really value a woman more for what is behind her pretty face. What happened on Friday was that she just wasn't what I was looking for in a woman.

Her: I understand...so what DO you look for in a woman?

Me: I really can relate with someone who is honest, open, and truthful. I think any sort of connection has to be based on honesty. (that was me putting my VALUES out on the table after SHE asked for them - presumably she will MATCH these values if she is interested)

Her: Same here, I always thought that it was important for two people to be able to be really truthful and open with each other.

Me: Hey, I like the way you think. Let's do something next Friday.

I got the # - but sadly the date with her didn't work out well. She was very nervous.

But let's get back to the point. What I did in that conversation was show her that I am unlike most guys (in that I like a woman more for her mind than her looks) and have high standards in women. What SHE did was MATCH my values (example: honesty) and showed ME exactly WHY I should consider her as a potential date.

It became a situation where SHE was proving her worth to ME, rather than the typical situation in society where the male must prove himself to the female.

Hope this clarified things. PM me if you've got any questions.
This is why I love you luscious. You havent posted any tips in a while mate, what's going on?

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
This is why I love you luscious. You havent posted any tips in a while mate, what's going on?
Actually, I haven't posted any tips because...well...I'm pregnant :D.

Really, I have just been really busy with school and been out in the field every night, almost. Things are REALLY looking up! :D

I'll be posting tips again soon. Keep an eye out.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I haven't posted any tips because...well...I'm pregnant :D.

Really, I have just been really busy with school and been out in the field every night, almost. Things are REALLY looking up! :D

I'll be posting tips again soon. Keep an eye out.
Well I hope ur getting lots of lovely field experience to write up on, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms :)