Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A fight broke out in the gym, women got sexually aroused

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I'm in the gym this morning getting some cardio action on the recumbent bike when two guys got into an altercation in the weight area. Punches were thrown and one of them wrestled the other guy to the ground - dude obviously had some martial arts training to be able to do a clean takedown like that. Two male staff members had to rush in a break it up before anyone got seriously hurt - thank goodness they didn't start hitting each other with dumbbells.

Anyways, after the situation was de-escalated there was a noticeable difference in the body language of the women in the gym - they became more docile, more feminine, more friendly, more sociable etc..... It seemed like every woman was touching their hair more (indicator of sexual tension), adjusting their tank tops more, walking around more slvtty, sticking out their chest more, and being talkative with male patrons (which is odd because women normally don't talk to random dudes at the gym).

The lesson is this: women are sexually aroused by violence. Forget all this politically correct virtue signalling nonsense, women love hyper-aggressive men. All those guys who attend these protests trying to impress women with how progressive they are, seriously, women are laughing at these cvcks....

And if anyone is curious: it was two roided up white guys fighting, this wasn't a race incident.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good observation skills, im not sure i would be able to see those subtle things.

This does not suprise me, they are either aroused or/and looking for male protection

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are sexually aroused by violence and they are sexually attracted to men who are physically capable of defending the family unit and producing healthy offspring....

Elliot Rodger talked about this in his manifesto where he was perplexed at how women kept choosing "brutish" men instead of him - the supreme gentlemen.....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, after the situation was de-escalated there was a noticeable difference in the body language of the women in the gym - they became more docile, more feminine, more friendly, more sociable etc..... It seemed like every woman was touching their hair more (indicator of sexual tension), adjusting their tank tops more, walking around more slvtty, sticking out their chest more, and being talkative with male patrons (which is odd because women normally don't talk to random dudes at the gym).
I wish there would be fights like this in my gym. There have been times I've needed to do approaches at my gym. I've often chosen going to a fitness class to avoid the earbud problem. In a general gym setting, women aren't tremendously inclined to talk to random men at the gym, which I am when doing cold approaches.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish there would be fights like this in my gym. There have been times I've needed to do approaches at my gym. I've often chosen going to a fitness class to avoid the earbud problem. In a general gym setting, women aren't tremendously inclined to talk to random men at the gym, which I am when doing cold approaches.
What's to stop you from starting one?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a half truth. Women aren’t attracted to violence; they’re attracted to conflict resolution. Sometimes they coincide, some times they don’t. She has to know the man has a plan when shvt hits the fan. She has to know he can meet danger or adversity head on.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good observation skills, im not sure i would be able to see those subtle things.

This does not suprise me, they are either aroused or/and looking for male protection
But it wasn't subtle though, women were catwalking and skipping around gleefully. They were extra personable, touching their hair, sticking their chest out, sticking their as5 out, giggling like little school girls - imagine a scene from a broadway musical where women are gleefully dancing around, that's what it looked like.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why women are attracted to height, strong jaws, hunter eyes and wide shoulders

These traits are more likely to win
Indeed.

Gents, get your manliness on point: workout, lift, do cardio, learn to wrestle and learn boxing. Women want masculinity.

2351889_082817-ktrk-harvey-evac2-image.jpg

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, problem solved: Have the gym set up a boxing ring so the men can rut-box for the females.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are sexually aroused by violence and they are sexually attracted to men who are physically capable of defending the family unit and producing healthy offspring....

Elliot Rodger talked about this in his manifesto where he was perplexed at how women kept choosing "brutish" men instead of him - the supreme gentlemen.....
ER was so feminine, he could have been a decent ladyboy. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a half truth. Women aren’t attracted to violence; they’re attracted to conflict resolution. Sometimes they coincide, some times they don’t. She has to know the man has a plan when shvt hits the fan. She has to know he can meet danger or adversity head on.
Lol no not conflict resolution, that’s a peaceful ending, not violent lmao and having good diplomacy skills isn’t exactly something that makes women want to have sex with you. It’s masculinity, which is oftentimes hard-headed and the opposite. Having that masculine drive is what shows her that you can meet danger head on and be ‘dangerous’ too lol.

The whole “she has to know the man had a plan” thing is not true at all, they just want to know that the man is adaptable and can handle adversity. Whether the man plans or not is irrelevant.

~~~~

OP, it could also be that they just enjoyed the drama lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no not conflict resolution, that’s a peaceful ending, not violent lmao and having good diplomacy skills isn’t exactly something that makes women want to have sex with you.
Wrong. Women don’t like hot heads that get into fights. Women sleep with leaders. Leaders display self control, confidence, and intellect. Violence is reserved for self-defense, not chest thumping.

It’s masculinity, which is oftentimes hard-headed and the opposite. Having that masculine drive is what shows her that you can meet danger head on and be ‘dangerous’ too lol.
Thats a superficial observation. The word your looking for is courage.

The whole “she has to know the man had a plan” thing is not true at all, they just want to know that the man is adaptable and can handle adversity. Whether the man plans or not is irrelevant.
Try reading that comment again.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women enjoy drama. Think of programming like "The Real Housewives..." as a great example.
Exactly. How else would you explain Robin Givens cheating on Mike Tyson with Brad Pitt? Brad is one hell of a bada*s motherf*cker for sleeping with the woman of the baddest man on the planet at that time. She probably got wet even thinking about Mike ripping Brads head off. Not to take anything away from Brad. His looks and status obviously helped :rofl:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. How else would you explain Robin Givens cheating on Mike Tyson with Brad Pitt? Brad is one hell of a bada*s motherf*cker for sleeping with the woman of the baddest man on the planet at that time. She probably got wet even thinking about Mike ripping Brads head off. Not to take anything away from Brad. His looks and status obviously helped :rofl:
She cucked her man and she actually made some comments about Tyson like Brad can handle himself, he's "cool". In her cheating scenario she was cheating to "beat" and "dominate" her man, nothing was missing electrically or sexually, or any of that, it stimulated her more knowing she was getting to take advantage of the champ.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She cucked her man and she actually made some comments about Tyson like Brad can handle himself, he's "cool". In her cheating scenario she was cheating to "beat" and "dominate" her man, nothing was missing electrically or sexually, or any of that, it stimulated her more knowing she was getting to take advantage of the champ.
She described Brad as the exact opposite of Mike. "Cool" and "Can handle himself". Mike was the craziest beast during that time. That dude even hit on female interviewers on air, telling them he'd fornicate with them. It's way too obvious what she was doing - kicking a man while he was down.

Damn, that's some messed up sh*t. Even as the heavyweight champion of the world you're not safe from getting stabbed in the back and cheated on. There's always some type of stimulation or trigger point for women. It's a lose-lose situation, unless you're gliding out of there in time, before the bomb goes off.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's often been said that men get aroused when they see women fight, they call it a "catfight". You don't hear about this now as often as you used to, but it's a thing. I suppose part of the idea is that one girl's clothes might get partially torn off or whatever. But this story reminded me of that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She described Brad as the exact opposite of Mike. "Cool" and "Can handle himself". Mike was the craziest beast during that time. That dude even hit on female interviewers on air, telling them he'd fornicate with them. It's way too obvious what she was doing - kicking a man while he was down.

Damn, that's some messed up sh*t. Even as the heavyweight champion of the world you're not safe from getting stabbed in the back and cheated on. There's always some type of stimulation or trigger point for women. It's a lose-lose situation, unless you're gliding out of there in time, before the bomb goes off.
Lose lose, you got it right. He was never the same. I feel that situation svcked a lot of the vitality out of the man, as it possibly was her plan all along. When your woman is getting off on stabbing you in the back, like you said, the longer you hang in there the further downhill you ski.