Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A couple things - jealousy / challenge ?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple things that have been running through my mind.

Is it wrong if the girl you are seeing becomes friends with one of your friends/room mates. I think it's cool that they can get along but I can't help to feel a little annoyed about it.

How do you control jealous feelings?

I read somewhere that a competent, self-confident person could never feel jealousy in anything. I believe that and I want it to be true for me too.

Have you ever had a girl purposely test you by flirting and having 'more' fun with someone else why you were around? What might you do in this scenario?

How do you stay a challenge? What does it mean to be a challenge?

Does being a challenge mean just not letting a woman dominate/control you. Or does it mean not always being available. I'm not always available but I do hang out with my girl of 2.5 months quite a bit because I enjoy it and I think she does.

Any suggestions appreciated...!

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Challenge means difficult to attain something.
it must be damn difficult for her to get you love her
it must be damn difficult for her to get your attention.
it must be damn difficult for her to get your time
it must be sweatingly difficult for her to get enough of you.
it must be sweatingly difficult for her to keep you around her.
it must be sweatingly difficult for her win you from all the women you have around you.
it must be sweatingly frustratingly difficult for her make you obey her.
it must be sweatingly difficult for her to control you and to convince that she is madly love in you.

This is just few of the example i think i can give you few more but want you to digest this much.
:)

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think I understood like 1 or 2 of those tough guy. But I've been in this thing for 2.5 months and I've stopped seeing other girls...not for her, because I wanted to. I'd rather have a relationship then 'just date' this one.