Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A cautionary tale.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are dozens of lessons in this article, about female nature. You'll want to bookmark this one..

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are dozens of lessons in this article, about female nature. You'll want to bookmark this one..

Donovan Sharpe did an episode on this article here...

gettinit

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl buddy told me the same story, right down to Her husband begging her not to leave in her 20's and having a more exiting branch swing lined up. Now 40's, a string of bad relationships, single, alone and multiple cats. She said leaving him is her biggest regret.

Even with that, she still behaves more like a man would. I could never date her due to that alone.

It makes you wonder how many others are out there.

Serenity

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda tragic, but that's the consequence of being ungrateful and turning down a good man. As we can see, women who do this end up regretting it a lot and have a very hard time of letting go in order to start over fresh. That's the definition of broken goods, it starts with that one horrible decision they can't forgive themselves for making. Everything after that will be tainted by it.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Strong lessons there. Thing is is these lessons can only be applied as the unfold in the moment. If they want to go. Open the door for her but by all means change those locks!

gettinit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they will be tainted since the pool of available men and their changes in attitude will never resemble the dream man from their past that their mind has created. All will be compared and more than likely, verbally made aware of those comparisons.

Serenity

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they will be tainted since the pool of available men and their changes in attitude will never resemble the dream man from their past that their mind has created. All will be compared and more than likely, verbally made aware of those comparisons.
Not only created in the mind. The woman in this article spent 8 years with the dude, that's a lot of memories which are a lot stronger than a fantasy because it's real, it happened. Also much harder to let go of. Thing is they had the dream man, but were too dumb to know it at that time, it's not just a creation of the mind.

gettinit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't communicate my point very well. Not entirely in her mind, but women (and men) tend to add more emphasis to the positives, while the negatives fade over time. Yes she had it good, but now its she "had it all". Either way, yes, too dumb to recognize what she had.

Serenity

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't communicate my point very well. Not entirely in her mind, but women (and men) tend to add more emphasis to the positives, while the negatives fade over time. Yes she had it good, but now its she "had it all". Either way, yes, too dumb to recognize what she had.
I see, but it's kind of a pointless argument. She had longer to think about it and the longer she thought about it, the more she realized what she said no to. I don't think this case is so much about fantasizing as it is about realizing. She thought she had it good at that time, but then realized she had it all. Realized, not fantasized.

Btw, I read your response by coincidence of getting a notification about this thread. If you want to make sure people read your responses you should quote them or @ them.

gettinit

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Serenity You are splitting hairs. Yes, I get it that she realized. My point was simply that what she realized is probably exaggerated to the good, making it even more intense. Nobody has 8 years of uninterrupted heaven. I had asked my girl buddy if her ex husband ever pissed her off and she told me a few really f-ed up things the guy did. I was just blankly looking at her and she blurted out something like: "OK, he wasn't perfect".

Serenity

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@gettinit Maybe I am, but whether she sugar coats her memories or not is very speculative. I don't know and neither do you. Maybe it's the case, maybe it isn't. Doesn't seem like that's the case from her description of the guy, she didn't leave because he was a d!ck, she left because he was too calm about life and she wanted more drama. Had he been the type of guy you're talking about I bet she would have stayed.

bat soup

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think about this is that plenty of people regret the decisions that they make in life, not just women. At least in this case she was honest enough with herself to realise that she made a mistake, although by then it was too late. I think maybe the problem (for her) is that she lacked self-awareness. She didn't really know what her priorities were because if she'd been more clear about that, she could have got what she wanted. This happens to men too - how many famous PUAs have ended up miserable after realizing that they wasted their whole life chasing something that didn't really fulfill them in the end or people (both men and women) that get married and have children and then wish that they hadn't.

death_wish. .

Don Juan
Reaction score
women are greedy they want hot alpha sex and a good little boy who does what he's told lms its just extra points.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That article has been circulating for a while. Typical female hypergamy. Not satisfied with her current options, keeps looking, never settles down, keeps generating interest on swipe apps, is 35+ or 40+ with no committed partner.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will have to Force herself to like a rather boring but well-to-do older man now. Self-delude, con herself if she wants a last chance to move ahead, otherwise the book of her life will have no more chapters.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That article has been circulating for a while. Typical female hypergamy. Not satisfied with her current options, keeps looking, never settles down, keeps generating interest on swipe apps, is 35+ or 40+ with no committed partner.
Found myself pondering a question the other day. Lets put off the idea of nature for a moment. Meaning lets say this is not modern womans true nature.

What if since the sufferagettes movement we are witnessing a pandemic of "the grass is greener over there" in psycological terms or spiritual terms due to many factors? Is this a lack of masculinity or to much feminism? Or both?
Society or cultural conditioning? Or nature? Lots of variables here

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will have to Force herself to like a rather boring but well-to-do older man now. Self-delude, con herself if she wants a last chance to move ahead, otherwise the book of her life will have no more chapters.
What's her dream man?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Serenity You are splitting hairs. Yes, I get it that she realized. My point was simply that what she realized is probably exaggerated to the good, making it even more intense. Nobody has 8 years of uninterrupted heaven. I had asked my girl buddy if her ex husband ever pissed her off and she told me a few really f-ed up things the guy did. I was just blankly looking at her and she blurted out something like: "OK, he wasn't perfect".
People are going to do a few bad things but it wont be overall a bad situation.