Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A beer and a story

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if she has shut the clamshell to you who cares what other guy is hitting it. The good thing about chicks is they always display their worst behaviours at the end which makes you feel glad just to be rid of the drama. You know the drill brother throw yourself into work sports and social and when your head is clear climb
on top of something else tasty

Last edited:

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She gives me the verbal list of all the things I’ve done in the past and how this whole thing is my fault.
I love how they keep a mental list ready to recall at a moments notice of every wrong you have done in your relationship. I had one that could go back 10 yrs to crap i didnt even remember til she brought it up. those type women live in the past and thats where you should put em. You made a mistake in letting her move in, sh*t changes soon as that happens, never for the better.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how they keep a mental list ready to recall at a moments notice of every wrong you have done in your relationship. I had one that could go back 10 yrs to crap i didnt even remember til she brought it up. those type women live in the past and thats where you should put em. You made a mistake in letting her move in, sh*t changes soon as that happens, never for the better.
Totally Agree. When she was a plate 5 yrs ago she called me at 3pm asking to stop by my place around 11pm. I said I’d be there but was a little tired. Come 6pm a few friends wanted to go grab a couple beers so I went. I get home 10pm and mess around with the plate at 11pm as promised.
5 years go by and in the breakup list of how horrible I am, I was told she knew I was a liar that day because at 3 I said I was tired but managed to go out with friends but never told her. She found the bar receipt in my pocket and never said a word.
I said “wow! Wish I knew that years ago!” “People searching through my pockets is pretty creepy”!
Her response “That’s the only way to catch people like you!” “Everyone told me how you are”.

This is the mentality of these women??!!!

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yeah one im talking about decided to try going thru my phone one morning while i was asleep, failed to many times trying to guess my code to open the phone and locked it up on her. She even had an excuse of why she was trying to get into my phone when i figured out what had happened. She was always going thru my stuff too and then she'd save what she found til out next fight and throw it out there "well i found this". You didnt find it, you went snooping for it b*tch. Yeah she was a crazy one for sure.