Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

90% of Your Problem is Trying to "Date" Women Over 25

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
There is no benefit to dating a woman or women over 25. Here are the negative things that can and will happen:

-They get fat over the age of 25.
-They breakup with one or several men and become cynical and damaged.
-They breakup with one or several men and become single moms.
-Their skin and hair become sun damaged and/or their looks tank from smoking and/or drinking.
-Their ability to bond and love diminishes as their number of partners increases. You can't ever match up to their first love.
-They string along a ton of low value men in order to artificially raise their value as they get older.
-Their inability to enter into a relationship by 25 is evidence that they are overly picky (doesn't matter why)
-Their ability to emotionally connect with a man is damaged and they turn lesbian or bi.
-They've chosen career and money over love. Now they define themselves and everyone else by career status and income.

There is no doubt about it. Younger women are far more optimistic, happy, trusting, loving, beautiful, and in every way more feminine and attractive. Common sense FTW. Stay away from older women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The last 4 OLD dates have been over 25. 38-40 range. And I must say in person each one was better looking in their photos. Two of them looked young for their ages too. Two of them worked out a lot though. One of them was HB 9.5 and literally one of the hottest women on Match in a 60 mile radius. I still don't know how I got a date with her in the first place. 39 years old but young and extremely sexy. Also, none of them had kids.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last 4 OLD dates have been over 25. 38-40 range. And I must say in person each one was better looking in their photos. Two of them looked young for their ages too. Two of them worked out a lot though. One of them was HB 9.5 and literally one of the hottest women on Match in a 60 mile radius. I still don't know how I got a date with her in the first place. 39 years old but young and extremely sexy. Also, none of them had kids.
... gross

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
... gross
I was typing on my phone lol. I mean, in person they looked younger than in their photos! One looked early 30s, not 38. Anyway none of them had wrinkles and such and were healthy and good looking. What is wrong with a hot 39 year old? I turn 36 in a week. That's only 4 years older. I have no problem with a hot 40 year old.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was typing on my phone lol. I mean, in person they looked younger than in their photos! One looked early 30s, not 38. Anyway none of them had wrinkles and such and were healthy and good looking. What is wrong with a hot 39 year old? I turn 36 in a week. That's only 4 years older. I have no problem with a hot 40 year old.
Men age like fine wine.
As to women, "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age. "

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what if you meet a perfect lady who has been in a coma since she turned 18 and is yet untarnished and needs someone to gently guide her in the ways of the world?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, except for few exception I have my gut letting me know that there is something wrong any time I deal with a woman in her late 20s or older.

At some point with enough experience you can see between her hidden manipulation tactics, attempt to control the interaction and the environment and most of all the men around them.

You can also feel (yeah feel not just see) how damaged they are in terms of look and inner self.

Its no longer a matter of game or skills or your overall value, they are a broken car with flat tires and a worn-out engine that not even the best driver in this world can make properly work till the final destination.

When I was in my 20s dating girl in their late teens and early 20s I had genuinely fun and wanted to spend time with them, after that I simply quit dating all togheter and only try some quick it in the shortest amount of time possible.

What works for me now is a soft form of MGTOW, I meet girls and have sex with them but for no reason I take them my place nor involve them in my life or space....when things get potentially dangerous I ghost them all patrick swayze style.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no benefit to dating a woman or women over 25. Here are the negative things that can and will happen:

-They get fat over the age of 25.
-Their skin and hair become sun damaged and/or their looks tank from smoking and/or drinking.
Of course, if it the allegation is that women get like this after age 25, then finding a woman who is over 25 and NOT this would be a diamond in the rough.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well unless you're college age or under 30, you're not going to have much luck finding someone under 25. There simply isn't enough to go around. have fun staying single then.

Reaction score
I'm almost 40 I have dated or at least hooked up w 18 to 23... It's fun but not realistic to date. Not enough in common. 24... Maybe... 25 established good career focused, mature... Absolutely. But in general I think it really depends on your age. Girl I'm seeing now is 10 years younger, no baggage, owns property, nice girl, nice body, blah blah blah... I feel for me 25 to 33 is a good range. You can't be 50 and only date under 25. Sex... Sure why not? But dating I don't think would be realistic.

The old formula I think was divide your age by 2 and add 7.

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's your benchmark you are leaving out a ton of amazing prospects tho. Besides a females sexual drive increases with age, you sound like an emotionally attach bish who got his fweelings hurt. It's alright , the pain will make your stronger. Just don't get emotionally attached, if you see it happening back off a bit.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's your benchmark you are leaving out a ton of amazing prospects tho. Besides a females sexual drive increases with age, you sound like an emotionally attach bish who got his fweelings hurt. It's alright , the pain will make your stronger. Just don't get emotionally attached, if you see it happening back off a bit.
I'm gonna add here that a man's peak of sexual desire is usually at ages 18-20 while a womans' is at 28-30.
How 'bout that?

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna add here that a man's peak of sexual desire is usually at ages 18-20 while a womans' is at 28-30.
How 'bout that?
I'm not hinting at peak sexual desire more so that a women at 36 is more likely to desire sex than a 21 year old, so more so the relativity.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dating women over 25 is immensely easier, and not even close to 90% of my problem.
Tch. Did your taste went south to expired products or was it more like, you're only qualified for that?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not hinting at peak sexual desire more so that a women at 36 is more likely to desire sex than a 21 year old, so more so the relativity.
Seems like you're not been active in ur teens.

Did you lose ur virginity when you were in ur 30's?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
So what's the solution? Dating younger women who want your money because you're willing to be their sugar daddy?