90 Day Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're a lover boy now?... smh, I'm kind of disappointed

Your players card is the main lobby when you're ready

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha might be catching it late but armante finally catches the yellow tuna bus. Welcome aboard bro my little slice of Asia after her study and gym and getting ready for work tomorrow is off shopping for my dinner. And that's nearly 4 years in.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
So you're a lover boy now?... smh, I'm kind of disappointed

Your players card is the main lobby when you're ready
Ha.

I don’t know, brother. I think I’m doing all right.

Found me a pretty little Hong Kong girl who cooks for me, cleans my place, does my laundry, helps take care of my kid, rubs my back... If I want to go out with friends she tells me to go, she’ll handle everything. If I’m horny she asks me what I want her to wear. She doesn’t smoke, doesn’t drink, doesn’t do drugs. Hits the gym with me. Owns a business. She just bought me new bedroom furniture and a TV even though I didn’t need it. Now I’m finding out her family is loaded. They pay the full bill for a trip back to China every year, along with most of her travel expenses anytime she wants to vacation anywhere else in the world.

When I told her she was lucky, she told me now I’m lucky too.

Lol. You can hold on to my playa card for a little while. With all the years I’ve been at it, I think I wore all of the print off of it anyway...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just be careful there isn't a kid stashed somewhere Asian girls of breeding age normally have. they are definitely on the top top end of single moms but the usual issues apply

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
just be careful there isn't a kid stashed somewhere Asian girls of breeding age normally have. they are definitely on the top top end of single moms but the usual issues apply
She shows no physical signs of a woman who has birthed a child. I have also closely watched her interact with my daughter. She’s good, but I do on occasion have to point out small things a mother would already be well aware of.

So I think I’m good. But yeah, you never really know for sure I guess.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kudos to you Amante! Sounds like a great adventure.

I have a buddy who hung up his player card about a year ago. I introduced him to a girlfriend of mine and they hit it off like gangbusters. He’s terrifically happy. So is she.

Cheers & hope it goes well :) BE

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kudos to you Amante! Sounds like a great adventure.

I have a buddy who hung up his player card about a year ago. I introduced him to a girlfriend of mine and they hit it off like gangbusters. He’s terrifically happy. So is she.

Cheers & hope it goes well :) BE
A woman's dream. The player who commits to her.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
A woman's dream. The player who commits to her.
A woman must pay a certain price for that commitment, but if she is willing, so am I.

That’s all it is.

I’m not hanging anything up forever. It’s just for the time being.

As I said, we’ll see where this goes.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman must pay a certain price for that commitment, but if she is willing, so am I.

That’s all it is.

I’m not hanging anything up forever. It’s just for the time being.

As I said, we’ll see where this goes.
I just find what women want to be ironic, both in itself and contrasted to the mainstream blue pill narrative. They desire commitment from players, which necessitates him playing other women in the process of becoming the man they desire, but they (at least say that they...) don't like themselves getting played. And in the end after that process, the player is the least likely to actually commit to them. But that's why they want it so much. Above and beyond the man being attractive in of himself (handsome, charming, assertive, and so on), which is both a prerequisite for desire and being able to be a player, it's the very fact that he is a player which is what makes them "feel special" when he commits to them.

These seemingly counterintuitive (I say "seemingly" because it's only counterintuitive for a blue pilled guy), amoral desires are not what the average Billy Blue Pill grows up thinking women want. We are fortunate to have places like this where we can learn and internalize it, or share it with others and keep yourself sharp if you've already done that.

Reading what women themselves say they want directly and indirectly I find helps me free myself from concerns about hurting womens' feelings that come from my conscience. I don't like hurting them, but once you realize that is effectively what they want you to do to become the man they desire, you can take a step back from it.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats dude!

Very similar to my lady and we're still going strong after 2+ years. I still get love-bombed, regular communication, solid daily sex, etc. She's Japanese, and while raised in the US, still has good Japanese values with family, etc.

The biggest challenge for you will likely be complacency, which could manifest itself in all sorts of ways. For me, recently it's been diet and exercise.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Roober you re on the bus as well. Seems like a bit of a trend round here. But I do have to pay tribute to @Scaramouche the original and still the best of the rice girl hunters.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha sounds like me. Been with a Thai woman since 2006. Has worked out well for me

Status
Not open for further replies.