90 Day Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
As the weather turns to sunny and warm and I’ve had an opportunity to knock some of that cabin fever off, the anticipation of summer has lifted me up to also anticipate what kind of new changes are possible on the horizon for me. A renewed hunger has set in.

This good feeling, in contrast to some of the current moods that seem prevelant on the forums recently, has enticed me to put myself up for a 90 Day Challenge.

To be more specific, I have requested/elected myself to a voluntary, 90 day ban from SS for the purpose of devoting all of my attention to new avenues of self improvement.

Though I never truly felt the need to leave SS to do such a thing (I am typically always in that mode anyway), I do feel that there could be a benefit in leading by example.

Rather than b*tch about the state of the forum, I’m setting out to find new ways to contribute to it.

During this 90 days, I will be intensifying some current efforts already underway, such as stepping up to another level in the gym (I already hired a PT and he is putting together a 3 month program as we speak). I will also attempt to blaze a few new trails for myself in hobbies, profession, lifestyle... and of course, women.

I will not be posting on SS during this period.

At the end of the ban, I will return to report on my efforts and results, providing what I can in the form of before/after photos where applicable and such.

Let’s see what can be done.

Enjoy your summer, gentlemen.

See you at the end of August!!!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90 days. Add no complaining about women in any forum or personal life. Or no complaining about anything at all.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your advice will me missed.

Hope you come back a wiser man for it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rock it out AS.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself, previously being a moderator of this forum, 100% agree with a break from this forum. I recommend for EVERYONE. There’s too much negativity and taking a break led to some of the best self improvement of my life. I won’t be surprised if you don’t come back, you seem like a member who has gotten all that he can from this place and giving advice falls on deaf ears sometimes.

Good luck.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea.

I accept.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that’s a sweet idea. Good for you. I’m seeing a lot of the same stuff here in SS and I haven’t been here long.

You may not even come back. Good for you as well if that’s the case. Luck to you Amante.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the weather turns to sunny and warm and I’ve had an opportunity to knock some of that cabin fever off, the anticipation of summer has lifted me up to also anticipate what kind of new changes are possible on the horizon for me. A renewed hunger has set in.

This good feeling, in contrast to some of the current moods that seem prevelant on the forums recently, has enticed me to put myself up for a 90 Day Challenge.

To be more specific, I have requested/elected myself to a voluntary, 90 day ban from SS for the purpose of devoting all of my attention to new avenues of self improvement.

Though I never truly felt the need to leave SS to do such a thing (I am typically always in that mode anyway), I do feel that there could be a benefit in leading by example.

Rather than b*tch about the state of the forum, I’m setting out to find new ways to contribute to it.

During this 90 days, I will be intensifying some current efforts already underway, such as stepping up to another level in the gym (I already hired a PT and he is putting together a 3 month program as we speak). I will also attempt to blaze a few new trails for myself in hobbies, profession, lifestyle... and of course, women.

I will not be posting on SS during this period.

At the end of the ban, I will return to report on my efforts and results, providing what I can in the form of before/after photos where applicable and such.

Let’s see what can be done.

Enjoy your summer, gentlemen.

See you at the end of August!!!
It is good. Ive been learning for years. Recently took a break. Ended up traveling internationally and ended up meeting my wife. A new chapter will begin. The world is a very big place.
Best of luck!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I get one more Lay and make some As in my Summer Classes, I'd be very interested in a challenge like this. Come back all super improved, y'know?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'ma cut my challenge short. Got some things I wanna share. I think the takeaway from time away from SS was more important than the duration.

Just got back from vacation, ready to get it in. Hope all is well for the rest of you fellas.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
What's up, b*tches.

So, I set off on my "90 Day Challenge" back in May and here it is now August. I realize I may be 2 weeks or so short of 90 actual days.....but whatever.

I broke down some of my developments through this challenge into summaries just to get the ball rolling.

Work/Life Balance (Finance / Career)

My focus here wasn't on making more money, but to make more free time for myself to establish a better work/life balance. So I took some time off. I did, however, make some advancements that will yield more money eventually anyway by acquiring another state engineering license that will permit me to hold a higher position. There will be several of these openings in the coming year or two. I should hit $200K+ next year even without the advancement.

Hiking The Appalachian Trail (Hobbies / Interests)

I took nearly a month off from work and used much of my free time to start hiking portions of the Appalachian trail. Most of my time was peaceful and left me plenty of time to be left alone with my thoughts, but along the way there are always landmarks or popular viewing spots where I've most often came across other hikers.

Turns out to be a pretty good way to meet physically active women... You'll never meet a chubby girl at the top of a mountain. lol.

Physical Transformations (Health & Fitness)

As I mentioned in my OP, I hired a personal trainer and have been working at it hard these last couple of months. Physical transformations take some time, however, and I can't really provide much of a before/after progression that would be noticed in such a short time frame.

So I decided to post what I've done with myself over the last 9 months or so instead.

Back in January (2019) I caught a glimpse of myself in a full length mirror and realized the extent to which I had started developing a "Dad Bod". I always looked decent when dressed, but when the top comes off it ain't good. I had to snap a photo then, because I decided it was time to put an end to THAT sh*t.

To the right is a photo taken just before I set off on the 90 day challenge. I have gained some size in my measurements since then, but you cant really tell by comparison from the photo below to one taken now. I have also put on a little body fat as I've been bulking up a little, so even though I'm a little bigger now, this pic is fine for showing what can be done with a little hard work and dedication.

The Void Of Spinning Plates With "Wild Success" (Women / Short Term)

I've always had something of an open-book policy with the women I interact with. I have come to find that with some sincerity, maturity and some charm, that I could be quite effective telling women not just what my intentions are, but why. I've come to find many women have the same concerns with failing relationships and marriages, can often be in a place where they aren't ready for the LTR, have admitted to me that they often don't have faith in themselves not to f*ck a relationship up.... and so something more casual makes perfect sense to them.

It sounds ridiculous to some here, I'm sure, but women have actually thanked me about being honest that I was sleeping with other women and have even joined the "rotation" willingly afterwards.

And so I have achieved a point in which I can openly spin plates without apologies, without drama and deception. No games. No bullsh*t.

And I came to find that it isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

You would think a man who can have a woman drop by his place for a quickie and leave when he's done, a man who can go out with another woman the following night and tell his other plates he's "busy" and she knows exactly what he's up to and doesn't question it....would be a man who could never tire of such things.

It was great, for a while. And I definitely reveled in it. But it all feels pretty empty after a while.

So upon the beginning of my 90 Day Challenge, I decided to branch out to new avenues, pursue something completely different. Try something new. I didn't have a plan. But I made the conscious effort to take entirely different turns into the unknown in places I always knew exactly where I was going with things.

She's From Hong Kong (Women / Long Term)

As the weather warmed up into my challenge, I decided to leave the treadmill in the gym for jogs in the park. There's a water fountain piece in the center of the park where I usually take a short water break before finishing off the second half of my run.
I noticed this Asian girl nearby walking her little dog. I wouldn't say she was a "hottie" by any means, but she was certainly very pretty to my eyes and had a somewhat innocent glow about her. We caught eyes on each other a few times and she smiled and giggled. I walked over to pet her dog and struck up conversation.

Her English was very broken, but she did well enough I could understand most of what she was saying. I came to learn she was from Hong Kong. She was brought to the States by her ex husband 6 years ago. Mid 30's. No children. She returned to Hong Kong last year after her divorce and decided to return in Feb. to live and care for her mother.

We exchanged numbers and went out on a date not long after.

Now, I've always heard about Asian women being very family orientated, devout, accommodating, etc. to men, and while I have dated a few Asian women previously, all were "westernized" to a large extent, either born and raised here or have been here for 15+ years.

This one, not so much.

We kissed on the first date, and little did I realize that this was enough for her to consider us to be in a relationship. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if she were already planning out a wedding and our lives together (she owns a wedding planning business, so probably even more so).

She blows up my phone daily, always interested in where I am and what I am doing. She constantly tells me the many ways she is going to take good care of me. It's so over the top that I assumed she was just looking for a Green Card, but I came to learn she already earned her citizenship last year (though she admitted her sister was looking for that).

And God forbid I don't respond for hours after she texts. I fell asleep early the other night after she texted me and I read it, but dozed off for the night before I could respond. I woke up the next morning to texts that sounded like she was on the verge of suicide. lol.

It was a little off-putting, I'll admit, but I don't meet women like this very often, and with all of her willingness to be many of the things I don't really see in "western women", I decided I'm going to give this one a genuine shot at the real deal LTR thing.
So I dumped the plates. Yeah, that's right. I bid them farewell telling them exactly why.

You can call me crazy, but to me it's no big deal. Should this not work out, I can always build the "rotation" back up again. I might even be able to pull back in one or two I just dropped.

Why the hell not. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. But I had to give this a shot. I'm just too damn curious and hungry for something different not to. Who knows where it will lead. I guess we're about to find out.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool turnout AS. I just hope you won't eventually become complacent because she treats you so well.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up, b*tches.

So, I set off on my "90 Day Challenge" back in May and here it is now August. I realize I may be 2 weeks or so short of 90 actual days.....but whatever.

I broke down some of my developments through this challenge into summaries just to get the ball rolling.

My focus here wasn't on making more money, but to make more free time for myself to establish a better work/life balance. So I took some time off. I did, however, make some advancements that will yield more money eventually anyway by acquiring another state engineering license that will permit me to hold a higher position. There will be several of these openings in the coming year or two. I should hit $200K+ next year even without the advancement.

I took nearly a month off from work and used much of my free time to start hiking portions of the Appalachian trail. Most of my time was peaceful and left me plenty of time to be left alone with my thoughts, but along the way there are always landmarks or popular viewing spots where I've most often came across other hikers.

Turns out to be a pretty good way to meet physically active women... You'll never meet a chubby girl at the top of a mountain. lol.

View attachment 2965

As I mentioned in my OP, I hired a personal trainer and have been working at it hard these last couple of months. Physical transformations take some time, however, and I can't really provide much of a before/after progression that would be noticed in such a short time frame.

So I decided to post what I've done with myself over the last 9 months or so instead.

Back in January (2019) I caught a glimpse of myself in a full length mirror and realized the extent to which I had started developing a "Dad Bod". I always looked decent when dressed, but when the top comes off it ain't good. I had to snap a photo then, because I decided it was time to put an end to THAT sh*t.

To the right is a photo taken just before I set off on the 90 day challenge. I have gained some size in my measurements since then, but you cant really tell by comparison from the photo below to one taken now. I have also put on a little body fat as I've been bulking up a little, so even though I'm a little bigger now, this pic is fine for showing what can be done with a little hard work and dedication.

View attachment 2964

I've always had something of an open-book policy with the women I interact with. I have come to find that with some sincerity, maturity and some charm, that I could be quite effective telling women not just what my intentions are, but why. I've come to find many women have the same concerns with failing relationships and marriages, can often be in a place where they aren't ready for the LTR, have admitted to me that they often don't have faith in themselves not to f*ck a relationship up.... and so something more casual makes perfect sense to them.

It sounds ridiculous to some here, I'm sure, but women have actually thanked me about being honest that I was sleeping with other women and have even joined the "rotation" willingly afterwards.

And so I have achieved a point in which I can openly spin plates without apologies, without drama and deception. No games. No bullsh*t.

You would think a man who can have a woman drop by his place for a quickie and leave when he's done, a man who can go out with another woman the following night and tell his other plates he's "busy" and she knows exactly what he's up to and doesn't question it....would be a man who could never tire of such things.

It was great, for a while. And I definitely reveled in it. But it all feels pretty empty after a while.

So upon the beginning of my 90 Day Challenge, I decided to branch out to new avenues, pursue something completely different. Try something new. I didn't have a plan. But I made the conscious effort to take entirely different turns into the unknown in places I always knew exactly where I was going with things.

As the weather warmed up into my challenge, I decided to leave the treadmill in the gym for jogs in the park. There's a water fountain piece in the center of the park where I usually take a short water break before finishing off the second half of my run.
I noticed this Asian girl nearby walking her little dog. I wouldn't say she was a "hottie" by any means, but she was certainly very pretty to my eyes and had a somewhat innocent glow about her. We caught eyes on each other a few times and she smiled and giggled. I walked over to pet her dog and struck up conversation.

Her English was very broken, but she did well enough I could understand most of what she was saying. I came to learn she was from Hong Kong. She was brought to the States by her ex husband 6 years ago. Mid 30's. No children. She returned to Hong Kong last year after her divorce and decided to return in Feb. to live and care for her mother.

Now, I've always heard about Asian women being very family orientated, devout, accommodating, etc. to men, and while I have dated a few Asian women previously, all were "westernized" to a large extent, either born and raised here or have been here for 15+ years.

This one, not so much.

We kissed on the first date, and little did I realize that this was enough for her to consider us to be in a relationship. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if she were already planning out a wedding and our lives together (she owns a wedding planning business, so probably even more so).

She blows up my phone daily, always interested in where I am and what I am doing. She constantly tells me the many ways she is going to take good care of me. It's so over the top that I assumed she was just looking for a Green Card, but I came to learn she already earned her citizenship last year (though she admitted her sister was looking for that).

And God forbid I don't respond for hours after she texts. I fell asleep early the other night after she texted me and I read it, but dozed off for the night before I could respond. I woke up the next morning to texts that sounded like she was on the verge of suicide. lol.

It was a little off-putting, I'll admit, but I don't meet women like this very often, and with all of her willingness to be many of the things I don't really see in "western women", I decided I'm going to give this one a genuine shot at the real deal LTR thing.
So I dumped the plates. Yeah, that's right. I bid them farewell telling them exactly why.

You can call me crazy, but to me it's no big deal. Should this not work out, I can always build the "rotation" back up again. I might even be able to pull back in one or two I just dropped.

Why the hell not. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. But I had to give this a shot. I'm just too damn curious and hungry for something different not to. Who knows where it will lead. I guess we're about to find out.
Yeah, I went on a dat hike in Shanendoah while you were gone. There were some lovely women on the trails.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
I just hope you won't eventually become complacent because she treats you so well.
True. I'm well aware of this complacency trap, as I've fallen into it before. I'm glad you brought it up.

I've had quite a bit of experience with women molding to my liking, even the professional, independent, stubborn, western women type. I mentioned to one plate just of this sort how much I like women with very long hair. A week later she shows up on a date with $1000 extensions that went down to her ass and she continued paying $500 every two months or so to have them redone/maintained. I say I like a dress, and even if it's not her style she will show up wearing it. She puts a Victoria's Secret catalog in front of me, I point, she buys.

It was great. But I got complacent. I kind of let myself go a little (see "Dad Bod" pic above. lol) and all of her efforts became arguing points later on. She was just a plate and I didn't care too much about those consequences, but I did realize the importance of avoiding this trap in a LTR scenario, as well as for my own well-being.

Right now this new one is very malleable, more so than I would have ever expected. It is virtually impossible for me to avoid the "I point and she will appease" aspect of things here, but I am making a concentrated effort to mold her efforts in a way that holds me accountable to leading by example.

I told her it is important to me to continue eating well, hitting the gym, staying in good health and to stay strong, stay attractive, etc., because it is important to me to maintain attraction with anyone I'm with even when I'm not single.

"OK! I go gym with you! Stay young. Good skin. Look good for you! Cook healthy for you!"

She stays on that sh*t to maintain my attraction, She helps me stay on track with my health and fitness goals, maintaining attraction to her.... Better for everyone. Rather do that than fall back into this, "B*tch, get me a ham sandwich" mentality as my belly grows.

I'm holding myself accountable.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up, b*tches.

View attachment 2965

View attachment 2964

This one, not so much.

Welcome back from your sabbatical. Good to have you back. Congrats on the transformation as well @Amante Silvestre

Status
Not open for further replies.