90 Day Challenge

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
As the weather turns to sunny and warm and I’ve had an opportunity to knock some of that cabin fever off, the anticipation of summer has lifted me up to also anticipate what kind of new changes are possible on the horizon for me. A renewed hunger has set in.

This good feeling, in contrast to some of the current moods that seem prevelant on the forums recently, has enticed me to put myself up for a 90 Day Challenge.

To be more specific, I have requested/elected myself to a voluntary, 90 day ban from SS for the purpose of devoting all of my attention to new avenues of self improvement.

Though I never truly felt the need to leave SS to do such a thing (I am typically always in that mode anyway), I do feel that there could be a benefit in leading by example.

Rather than b*tch about the state of the forum, I’m setting out to find new ways to contribute to it.

During this 90 days, I will be intensifying some current efforts already underway, such as stepping up to another level in the gym (I already hired a PT and he is putting together a 3 month program as we speak). I will also attempt to blaze a few new trails for myself in hobbies, profession, lifestyle... and of course, women.

I will not be posting on SS during this period.

At the end of the ban, I will return to report on my efforts and results, providing what I can in the form of before/after photos where applicable and such.

Let’s see what can be done.

Enjoy your summer, gentlemen.

See you at the end of August!!!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90 days. Add no complaining about women in any forum or personal life. Or no complaining about anything at all.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your advice will me missed.

Hope you come back a wiser man for it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rock it out AS.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself, previously being a moderator of this forum, 100% agree with a break from this forum. I recommend for EVERYONE. There’s too much negativity and taking a break led to some of the best self improvement of my life. I won’t be surprised if you don’t come back, you seem like a member who has gotten all that he can from this place and giving advice falls on deaf ears sometimes.

Good luck.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea.

I accept.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that’s a sweet idea. Good for you. I’m seeing a lot of the same stuff here in SS and I haven’t been here long.

You may not even come back. Good for you as well if that’s the case. Luck to you Amante.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the weather turns to sunny and warm and I’ve had an opportunity to knock some of that cabin fever off, the anticipation of summer has lifted me up to also anticipate what kind of new changes are possible on the horizon for me. A renewed hunger has set in.

This good feeling, in contrast to some of the current moods that seem prevelant on the forums recently, has enticed me to put myself up for a 90 Day Challenge.

To be more specific, I have requested/elected myself to a voluntary, 90 day ban from SS for the purpose of devoting all of my attention to new avenues of self improvement.

Though I never truly felt the need to leave SS to do such a thing (I am typically always in that mode anyway), I do feel that there could be a benefit in leading by example.

Rather than b*tch about the state of the forum, I’m setting out to find new ways to contribute to it.

During this 90 days, I will be intensifying some current efforts already underway, such as stepping up to another level in the gym (I already hired a PT and he is putting together a 3 month program as we speak). I will also attempt to blaze a few new trails for myself in hobbies, profession, lifestyle... and of course, women.

I will not be posting on SS during this period.

At the end of the ban, I will return to report on my efforts and results, providing what I can in the form of before/after photos where applicable and such.

Let’s see what can be done.

Enjoy your summer, gentlemen.

See you at the end of August!!!
It is good. Ive been learning for years. Recently took a break. Ended up traveling internationally and ended up meeting my wife. A new chapter will begin. The world is a very big place.
Best of luck!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I get one more Lay and make some As in my Summer Classes, I'd be very interested in a challenge like this. Come back all super improved, y'know?