Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

6s Always lose interest

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've noticed, girls that are 6s, I've tried dating just for a quick fling / sex.
They never go for me.
Anyone else ever experience this?
It's like they know that I would never go for them long term.

After date #2 they'll start flaking.
I guess they can sense low energy.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it’s either because they’re insecure

OR in my opinion it’s more likely because 90% of guys, regardless of how alpha YOU perceive them to be, are complete spineless fagg*ots in their dealings with women. Most dudes go after 5 and 6s because that’s what they subconsciously feel they deserve. Therefore these plain janes develop massive egos and are absolutely intolerable to be around for the red pill aware man. Start talking to hotter women, women who you think are out of your league. They’re not. You just have to learn how to be comfortable around them which will come with practice.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t waste time on plain Jane girls like you mention because there’s no point in it for me. I swing for the fence. Case in point, I was working out today minding my own business and taking a break from squats. This beautiful girl who always works out at the same time I do was there in the same area of the gym doing legs. I never sit around oogling over her but I notice a lot of guys do. I’ve spoken to her once and I just asked if she was using a certain bar, she smiled and said no. Guess she was waiting on me to hit on her but I didn’t, I’m there to take care of my business. Well, today she asks me to spot her and I say “yeah sure”. Be damned if she didn’t strike up a conversation with me afterwards and mention we should do legs together sometime, I said sure I’m game.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Luvin' this thread for it's accuracy! But yeah, I know of several girls like this, girls in the 6 to 7+ range who get a crazy amount of interest from guys. They're not fat, like most girls, so that's a plus. But they're not so hot as to be immediately intimidating. That means an inordinate number of guys gravitate towards these girls since just about every average looking guy thinks they have a legitimate shot.

These girls feel like princesses because they can date a huge number of men. These women collect a large number of orbiters and hate being in relationships because it's so much more satisfying psychologically for them to maintain an oribter crew than a single boyfriend.

I ran into one girl who fits this definition almost exactly recently. She didn't expect to see me so I got her true, honest reaction. She stared at me with fear and lust. But once I started talking to her, she did her best to ignore me. She can't control me and that bothers her immensely.

Instead, she was accompanied by a super beta guy who followed her around everywhere like a puppy. It's almost surreal how closely some people fit stereotypes.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing in this current time is that due to social media, we have 5s behaving like 7, 6s behaving like 8 and those above behaving in a way that match their real value.

So you basically have a 5 and a 7 that both behave as 7s.

Given that its pointless to go after anything below 7 given that it requires the same LMS and effort (and damage to your own mental health).

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
^^So accurate. I saw this happen with a friend of mine last week. He's a good looking guy who hates to travel and hates driving. He is all in with the local girls and he's getting hammered.

He spent an hour with a girl who's about a 5, one on one. He figured he was getting laid, walked out of the bar with her and walked right back in a minute later. I left around 11, but he was going to stay until closing, and it was a very slow night.

Sometimes, hard work doesn't pay off, unless you act intelligently.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've never noticed this, but I can conceptulize it. Maybe the 6s loose interest because they are right on that border between highly desired and not. So deep in their minds they are always thinking "I can do better I can do better". But they are shifting back and fourth on that line of getting men higher than they think they deserve, and lower.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol this is true. I'd say the chick who changed her mind about coffee was 6-7 personality I vibed with tho initially...I'm gonna stop approaching these types instead of wasting my time cause the evidence is there more than not that they have plenty of options

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this is what kills my game, i have been called good looking by many women before, im naturally controlling and dominate in my actions, and i dont talk much. (you get the picture). So lots of time 4-6s show initial interest, then go cold. It drives me crazy.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this is what kills my game, i have been called good looking by many women before, im naturally controlling and dominate in my actions, and i dont talk much. (you get the picture). So lots of time 4-6s show initial interest, then go cold. It drives me crazy.
I have great solution for you. Raise you standards. Why would you even be interested in anyone below 6? Just friendzone them and they will chase you like crazy. But instead of fcking them make them introduce you to their friends. Among them could be some hot girls.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Every motherfvcker knows that a 6 is easily made into a gorgeous beauty with some time spent on their faces.

And every 6 knows she's can easily be gorgeous when she wants to.

Some of you men really need to fvck more women to get out of being stuck in nerd mode.

Here's a young plain jane;

4f93bdd051ce8d06acdbb789420a71ff.jpg

Here's an expired woman who holds her own after some work;

Blonde-Before-After-Makeup-Hair.jpg

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every motherfvcker knows that a 6 is easily made into a gorgeous beauty with some time spent on their faces.

And every 6 knows she's can easily be gorgeous when she wants to.

Some of you men really need to fvck more women to get out of being stuck in nerd mode.

Here's a young plain jane;

View attachment 2702

Here's an expired woman who holds her own after some work;

View attachment 2703
So? Fat girls could become hot too by going to a gym. It doesn't means what you should sleep with them when they are still fat.. I wouldn't sleep with first girl unless she have this ton of makeup on her. And even then I would have my doubts. Second one was decent even before makeup. There are girls who could become decent by doing a lot of additional work, so? It doesn't means what you should lower your standards. Also when a girl uses a lot of makeup it is rather obvious.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So? Fat girls could become hot too by going to a gym. It doesn't means what you should sleep with them when they are still fat.. I wouldn't sleep with first girl unless she have this ton of makeup on her. And even then I would have my doubts. Second one was decent even before makeup. There are girls who could become decent by doing a lot of additional work, so? It doesn't means what you should lower your standards. Also when a girl uses a lot of makeup it is rather obvious.
A fat girl is not plain Jane.

A fat girl will not be in any man's radar unless he's an idiot.

Take away a beautiful girl's ability to make up, dress up or get a hairdo and you're got a plain Jane.

Your standards?

You need to fvck more, because only virgins has a skewed mindset on beauty due to lack of experience.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz has a point. Any 6 can make herself attractive. A 6 is like a guy being 5'9. With some lifts you can easily be 6'0. There isn't much of a difference until you reach the 6'2 + territory where you tower over everyone. Given that most females are in the 6 range naturally, and most guys are in the 5'9 range, I would say that these are just normal women that aren't into you. I remember in college, every girl was unremarkable the first week. But then suddenly they all became hot looking 2-3 weeks into the semester when they've targeted the guys they want.

p.s. Asian girls are the best at going from 6 to gorgeous. Are you guys sure you are not talking about 4's???

View attachment 2708

View attachment 2709
Exactly.

As long as she has the right bone structure, figure and weight, you can transform her into a beauty. Easily.

lifebuzz-71e9cfce6c581b6d8f9f7ded1cc2f983-limit_2000.jpg

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought its was a rule, I do at least follow this, if you did find a girll really good, drop 3-4 points out of her, that is how much make-up she use,

and why you guys calling 4s as 6s? or the 6s is after the make-up job?

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your standards?

You need to fvck more, because only virgins has a skewed mindset on beauty due to lack of experience.
Lol, by your logic any guy who is not willing to fck 5/10 girls and below is a virgin? Please wake up. If you already have abundance of women and get laid regularly then you would rather fck one 9/10 than ten 6/10 girls. Well, maybe not you, but any guy to whom quality is above quantity. In fact quantity of girls matters only before you sleep with 30 of them or so, after that you already understand from experience what quality of girls (both in looks and personality) is much more important.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, by your logic any guy who is not willing to fck 5/10 girls and below is a virgin? Please wake up. If you already have abundance of women and get laid regularly then you would rather fck one 9/10 than ten 6/10 girls. Well, maybe not you, but any guy to whom quality is above quantity. In fact quantity of girls matters only before you sleep with 30 of them or so, after that you already understand from experience what quality of girls (both in looks and personality) is much more important.
The topic is 6, a plain Jane.

5 and down to 1 is considered ugly, not a plain Jane, there's nothing there to discuss.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
The topic is 6, a plain Jane.

5 and down to 1 is considered ugly, not a plain Jane, there's nothing there to discuss.
Exactly. But depending on how bad girl's face she could be considered as 5 or below by most guys. Among girl's photos you linked, at least to me, first girl would be 4 and second one 6. In fact if you want LTR then it would be better to have "plain Jain" girl with good personality who is obedient and madly in love with you rather than 10 who is just meh about you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. But depending on how bad girl's face she could be considered as 5 or below by most guys. Among girl's photos you linked, at least to me, first girl would be 4 and second one 6. In fact if you want LTR then it would be better to have "plain Jain" girl with good personality who is obedient and madly in love with you rather than 10 who is just meh about you.
The 1st photo, after makeover, you'd fvcked her if given a chance and think she's beautiful.

Don't even bother trying to lie your way out.