Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

6 months and still on 1st base

LuckyMonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think?
My friend who is "dating" this girl for 6 months.
I asked him and he didn't even get pass 1st base yet.
His GF is already talking about marriage and giving him a time line of 2 years.

All I can say is he is a wuss and afraid that she gets mad if he goes too far.

A friend like that really scares you how some guys now a day are afraid to do what is supposed to be natural for us men.

Opinions?

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your Buddy is either secretly Gay...too young and no confidence......a momma's boy or he had his pecker chopped off in Wood shop class...take your pick!!!!

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I know AFCs are pathetic and all, but this is unreal. No way dude, you have to be joking....

LuckyMonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not joking guys...I am DEAD serious.
The guy is the worse...this is probably his first GF so he doesn't want to mess up probably.

Hell I dated his GF's younger sister and I got way farther than him in 3 months of dating her until her parents won't let her see me anymore.

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like you said its his first GF and he doesn't want to ruin anything...she is in control...its the fear of failure syndrome....as he gets older and more experienced he will grow out of this phase...hopefully for his sake...and than again some guys never grow outta the phase of letting girls control them their whole life...he is probably a Momma's boy.

LuckyMonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are right he is a Mama's boy.
I mean he is 23 years old.

I believe his GF is in control of the relationship since she probably has more experience than he does.

If they ever break up...man he is going to hurt like hell.
I don't get it those...I thought girl doesn't like this kind of a guy.
I guess there are exceptions to every situation and this is one of them.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i bet this "23 year old guy" is really you luckymonkey..

I say this because i dont care about my other friends relationships and you seem very concerned with yours. I say worry about yourself and your gf if you even have one.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuckyMonkey
What do you guys think?
My friend who is "dating" this girl for 6 months.
I asked him and he didn't even get pass 1st base yet.
His GF is already talking about marriage and giving him a time line of 2 years.

All I can say is he is a wuss and afraid that she gets mad if he goes too far.

A friend like that really scares you how some guys now a day are afraid to do what is supposed to be natural for us men.

Opinions?
This guy's on death row. Marriage? And he hasn't even seen her t1ts yet? Not to sound shallow, but DAMN.

As a friend, maybe you should have a good talk with him. I think you have a right to tell him how pathetic he is ONCE. Maybe your friend has his doubts about his relationshop, but he's afraid no one else realizes how ridiculous his situation is. Try to get him to talk about it. If he brushes you off, let it drop. At least you tried.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
First base is kissing a chick. i think 2nd is feeling up t!ts and all. 3rd base is when you get oral. home plate is sex.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He isnt a "luckymonkey"

Hmmm...I suggest you help him. What are friends for anyway?Instead of asking this question (which is cool), you should recommend this site to him. Have him read this post and have him see for himself...