Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

37-year-old single influencer sick of waiting for the ‘perfect partner’ enjoys solo honeymoon

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An Influencer who was fed up being single decided to take herself on a “solo honeymoon” and vowed to stop depending on men to make her happy. Brittany Allyn revealed that in 2022 she traveled to London and froze her eggs before booking her dream vacation in France and Italy, reports Jam Press. Since then, Allyn has been living her best single life.

That's the reality of women who some people here on SS (like @SW15) claim have all the power in dating (500 messages on swipe apps and all that) ... they freeze their eggs and take a solo honeymoon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is the type to have cats and grow old alone. It's because she deems no man to be worthy of her for the long term. Plenty of men would commit to her. They might be unimpressive beta males, but she would have more commitment options than most men her age. I have no doubt that her swipe app queue would be at least 500 men deep if she's using 1 or more of them right now. She's attractive enough to get approached in-person a considerable amount.

She has an advanced degree and she's White. That probably makes her difficult to deal with in a relationship. Men are thirsty and commit to single moms, so I have no doubt that despite her difficult personality, she has plenty of choices.

She has also had multiple relocations as she has lived in Seattle, San Francisco, New York, and London per her LinkedIn job history. Her relocations probably have not helped her, as she probably hasn't had social circle introductions. She's likely been reliant upon swipe apps, social media DMs, and getting approached in-person. While it's not as difficult as a man only having those options, it can affect her outcomes.

Her longest relationship was 5 years per the NY Post article, and it seems like that relationship happened when she was 20-25. Since then, her life has been relocations and likely shorter term relationships. She's likely been chasing Chads in bars and on swipe apps for the last 12 years while globetrotting.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should destroy those eggs, this woman is way to narcissistic to be a mother.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Kool-Aid drinking is strong with this one. It’s been hot girl summer for the past 20 years, having a relationship and a kid are not a priority for this type of woman. She is too narcissistic to settle down. When she‘s over 40, looks fading, alone and maybe a mother of that frozen egg, reality will punch her in the face. Should have saved that honeymoon money for IVF, cost $15-30K a pop, then roughly $300k to raise a child to 18 yrs old. Classic example of how women live in the moment and don’t think logically. She‘ll end up like Paulina Porizkova, angry that she has become invisible and all her choices are gone.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's the problem. You will never find perfect. You simply need to find someone you love being around, whose personality matches yours closely enough that you can live with their flaws.

Because they will have to live with yours...everyone has them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She‘ll end up like Paulina Porizkova, angry that she has become invisible and all her choices are gone.
She is already a younger version of Paulina Porizkova in terms of attitude.

There is a key difference between Paulina Porizkova and her. Paulina Porizkova was together with Ric Ocasek from 1984-2017. That's a 33 year long relationship. While Brittany Allyn did have one LTR that was 5 years long, it's difficult to compare a 5 year long non-marital relationship with a 33 year long one that included a 28 year long marriage. Porizkova and Ric Ocasek separated in 2017 but were not yet divorced when he died in 2019.

Although Porizkova was born in traditional Eastern Europe, she once wrote that living in the United States made her a feminist.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s single by choice.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd quit worrying about her choices and follow her example as a MAN. Figure out what is TRULY important to you and go after it. You will be surprised what quality of women you run into when you are living your own dream. When you are on your own road to success, pay attention to who is on the road with you. Meet them. Could be your destination is the same. But don't pick up hitchikers on this road to success. They are depending on you to take them where you are going.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should destroy those eggs, this woman is way to narcissistic to be a mother.
IIRC, almost all eggs that are frozen can not actually become fertilized later on, whole industry might even be a scam. And that's assuming 37 year old eggs are even good in the first place.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman of this thread seems similar to the woman of the thread I started in January.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IIRC, almost all eggs that are frozen can not actually become fertilized later on, whole industry might even be a scam. And that's assuming 37 year old eggs are even good in the first place.
True. These modern women have been sold that all you have to do is thaw out your eggs like a frozen pizza and bam, instant baby. That’s a big gamble if you really want kids. These types of people see kids more like pets or an accessory.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is already a younger version of Paulina Porizkova in terms of attitude.

There is a key difference between Paulina Porizkova and her. Paulina Porizkova was together with Ric Ocasek from 1984-2017. That's a 33 year long relationship. While Brittany Allyn did have one LTR that was 5 years long, it's difficult to compare a 5 year long non-marital relationship with a 33 year long one that included a 28 year long marriage. Porizkova and Ric Ocasek separated in 2017 but were not yet divorced when he died in 2019.

Although Porizkova was born in traditional Eastern Europe, she once wrote that living in the United States made her a feminist.

True, Paulina was married for a long time and this woman has only had short LTRs. But imagine the amount of men that Paulina turned down and all the opportunities she had to cheat. Now in her 60s wants to be treated like she’s twenty. Sorry honey, game over. This Brittany is also going to be a pain in the arse because her standards are ridiculous and she‘s not going to submit to any man. Same problem Chelsea Handler Had with Jo Koy, she didn’t want to submit despite him being a good man. Too old and set in their ways. The older we get the harder it is to compromise.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But imagine the amount of men that Paulina turned down and all the opportunities she had to cheat.
I can't imagine.

Now in her 60s wants to be treated like she’s twenty. Sorry honey, game over.
She's not quite there. She turns 58 in less than 2 weeks. She is well past her prime, but I disagree it's game over. There are plenty of men 60-65 who would be overjoyed to date her.

Christie Brinkley, who recently turned 69, has had a decent dating life since her last divorce at 54. She dated the age appropriate John Mellencamp in her 60s. She also refuses to use dating apps.

I think Paulina Porizkova wants to be like Madonna or Sharon Stone. Madonna is 64 with a current boyfriend who is 29 and Sharon Stone was recently dating a 25 year old at age 63.

This Brittany is also going to be a pain in the arse because her standards are ridiculous and she‘s not going to submit to any man. Same problem Chelsea Handler Had with Jo Koy, she didn’t want to submit despite him being a good man. Too old and set in their ways. The older we get the harder it is to compromise.
Brittany will be a pain in the arse for years to come. That is a good point.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To quote her words, she turned "solo travel" into "me-moons" and got attention for the name change.

I just hope some of the U.S. soldiers who did one or more combat tours in Iraq / Afganistan can appreciate how brave she was to travel to France all by herself:
“It’s such an empowering feeling to know I was brave, I did this when I’m doing something for myself, you know, I’m an interesting person that wants to explore the world, ...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To quote her words, she turned "solo travel" into "me-moons" and got attention for the name change.

I just hope some of the U.S. soldiers who did one or more combat tours in Iraq / Afganistan can appreciate how brave she was to travel to France all by herself:
She is a marketer so calling a "solo travel" adventure a "me-moon" and getting media coverage for it would make for a good marketer/influencer/PR person.

Most travel is set up for people in couples. Travelling alone is something that takes some courage and can be a bit uncomfortable. A lot of unattached people won't travel alone while unattached. However, the bravery from solo travel is not even comparable to being a soldier and fighting in an armed conflict.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There is nothing wrong with traveling alone and enjoying a vacation/holiday by yourself.

Notwithstanding, I agree with SW that solo travel has its own challenges because it’s set up mostly for couples, friends and families. Technically, there are very few (if any) truly singles friendly locations.

Calling it a "solo honeymoon" is cringey, but it was intended for click bait purposes.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most travel is set up for people in couples. Travelling alone is something that takes some courage and can be a bit uncomfortable. A lot of unattached people won't travel alone while unattached. However, the bravery from solo travel is not even comparable to being a soldier and fighting in an armed conflict.
Your examples of "Most travel" and "Travelling alone" ignores that I said "travel to France all by herself" [1].

Notice how you go from "a bit uncomfortable" to a couple sentences later calling this "bravery from solo travel". I can see why you missed the sarcasm at her expense.

[1]

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with traveling alone and enjoying a vacation/holiday by yourself. (But I agree with SW that solo travel has its own challenges because it’s set up mostly for couples, friends and families.)

Calling it a "solo honeymoon" is cringey, but it was intended for click bait purposes.
Brittany Allyn is a marketer and the New York Post wants clickbait. They both have the same goals.

It's interesting that both Brittany Allyn and Jillian Sanders (the woman from the thread below) are middle aged marketing/public relations professionals getting self publicity for riding the penis carousel for decades.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading that article was both funny and sad. Funny for obvious reasons and sad...well because this woman is, to some extent, a product of her environment. Modern women are being sold a lie and by the time they finally realize it, it's usually too late.