Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2nd time gf needs space

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys! Me and my girlfriend are totally in love with each other but something I can't get my head around. We had a fight and she told me she needs space. I went home and hardly messaged her. Then she came back and said she loved me and I'm welcome to pop over anytime I like. Fast forward 2 days ago she was all over me hugging, kissing, etc. And told me she wants me to stay Monday Tuesday and Wednesday, I go there Monday only to experience her being cold and distant. I asked if she wanted me to leave and she said she didn't know and just needed space. I said ok and went home she messaged me saying, thankyou for your support and understanding I appreciate it. Then I hardly texted her etc: then last night she calls me to say goodnight and said she loved me wtf!?! Is this some sort of test?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s done, but still stringing you along and throwing out breadcrumbs …
I don't think she's done she still wants me around. She would leave if that was case like her other boyfriends. P.s she said last time if we ever broke up she would keep me around for her own selfish needs because she doesn't want to lose the emotional connection

R

Ranger

I don't think she's done she still wants me around. She would leave if that was case like her other boyfriends. P.s she said last time if we ever broke up she would keep me around for her own selfish needs because she doesn't want to lose the emotional connection
She wants you around for when her latest project (guy) doesn’t pan out. She is spinning plates. Deal with it or move on. She has more game than you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She needs space = you’re emotionally smothering her or she wants a breakup.
When a woman says those words it always because of this, as billtx49 has rightly pointed out.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Stop putting up with her sh!tty behavior and confront her about it and let her know that your willing to walk away if this continues, let her know you will not tolerate this type of sh!t from someone who is suppose to be your girlfriend.

None of that passive aggressive sh!t

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop putting up with her sh!tty behavior and confront her about it and let her know that your willing to walk away if this continues, let her know you will not tolerate this type of sh!t from someone who is suppose to be your girlfriend.

I like this idea

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

@niceguytoalphamale

Do this 1st as Chi Town has suggested.

She will talk, discuss, etc, don't be pulled into her frame when she does. Listen only and walk away.

Let her come begging to you.

She must adhere towards the frame that Chi Town has posted.

Do it and then get back to us. We'll guide you.

R

Ranger

Not good advice. She's mentally fvcked, throw her out. No reasoning with that
He wouldn’t be reasoning. He would be demonstrating. Best if he doesn’t say anything at all. Just listen. Then walk away.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She's cheating on you
She might and she might just be feeling smothered, she's might even be contemplating dumping him or she's having an emotional day to cope with the relationship stresses. Plenty of reasons.

What's for sure here, is that she's unhappy with the way the relationship is proceeding.

It would be foolish to assume cheating and then take action on that foolishness.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are like the little puppy dog who is so happy to be with her you jump up and lick her face everytime she sits on the couch.

At first its cute and adorable but as time wears on it gets annoying and then finally she throws you off the couch and tells you to get away.

Stop acting like a puppy dog that is so happy to be with her. You think she is of higher value than you are and she knows it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
She’s done, but still stringing you along and throwing out breadcrumbs …
This^ :up:

She wants you around for when her latest project (guy) doesn’t pan out. She is spinning plates. Deal with it or move on. She has more game than you.
This^ :up:

She's cheating on you
Aaaaaaaaaand this^ :up:

OP, what I would do if I were you is tell her that you have decided that YOU need a break from the relationship. Then block her and ghost her for a good month, during which time you go out and find yourself some other options so your one-itus for this girl can start to die off. Then at this point if you want to see her again on your terms then do it, but don't be exclusive with her again. Plate her while you see others too. But you may also find that you no longer want to because you found other girls who didn't put a strain on your mental health like this dame is.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not good advice. She's mentally fvcked, throw her out. No reasoning with that
Come'on man.

Every single fvcking problem a man has with a woman is not due to mental illness.

The sheer stupidity of continously thinking along that line is baffling to most normal men.

You need to stop this stupid shiet. Your life as you now know it is a major cluster fvck because of it.