Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2nd time gf needs space

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing what you know is best even if it hurts is doing the Man thing
However still hoping she will get back to you is a beta mindset.
@lamath I can't thank you guys enough you helped me see the truth in this situation. My mom said to me.. there was someone else in the picture and her best friend would of gotten into her ear. My mom also said she shouldn't of listened to her friend and it's her loss because I'm such a top guy

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@

@lamath am I officially a man for breaking up with her? And how does that make a woman's attraction for you higher if you break up with them?
It show them that you have other options, conviction, values and standards.
That make you look strong, but if show any sign of weakness afterward you be back to weakling

Dont show Weakness best reaction is no reaction, best anwser is no anwser

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of great posts already and I'm late for the discussion.

I'm glad that you broke up with her. Two months in and she needed space for the second time is quite bad.

Now, if you want to be a better man, an alpha male if you'd like to call it, then you must learn from this experience. Don't dodge the pain by trying to forget what had happened. What had happened might be a very valuable lesson in your life. I'll help you to point out what you did wrong, in hopes that you will be much better at this.

Part of why a woman needs space from you is that you were chasing her hard. Before she asked you for a space, did you give her time to miss you?

A woman's deepest desire is to find a man that needs to be conquer agian and again. That man has purpose in life. And it's not centered around her.

If you chased her hard, you were emanating desperation. Desperation is the #1 attraction killer.

If you didn't give her enough time to miss you, you took away mystery from her mind. Mystery is what keeps her want to experience you more.

And lastly (you did this and experienced this), if you do what she told you to do, then you are NOT leading her and she will feel bored by your presence. Do you know why? Because you took away manliness (some might say alphaness) from yourself. By doing what she said, you took away mystery from her mind. What marmel wrote is true. Don't be her dog. You are a man. A man must lead. Leading is a conscious decision. It's hard but it's how your self worth is built. Most men just want to be followers because they don't want to take responsibility for themselves and others. Leading is a habit. You do it everyday in your life.

Next time, don't be too available or too agreeable. If she say, "why don't you do X for me?", you might wanna play hard to get by saying, "I can't. I have other things to do." And if she really wants you to do it, she will do everything she can to change your mind. And this, will lead to more opportunities to do fun things while she persuades you. This is the difference between a boring man and an interesting man.

Women are moved by emotions. Use this for your advantage. I recommend you to stay on this forum. Lots of great people here. You'll learn much more from their advices. And if someday you lean something, don't hesitate to share it with others who still don't grasp it. By teaching others, you strengthen your own beliefs.

Like Spaz wrote to you, it's okay to scream, cry and feel bad about yourself. It's only natural. Give it some time.

When we're studying, we need to keep repeating subjects just to remember them. It's the same thing with a person. If you want to forget about a feeling for her, when the thought came, quickly dismiss it. Do not purposedly trying to reminisce your feelings for her. Remember the experience but dump the feelings.

I see that you are still wanting her to return back to your arms. This is not healthy. What's broken is broken. It will never come back to how it all began. That's why we're all advising you to find another woman. It's easier and more rewarding to start a new relationship than to try to fix a broken one.
Great way to keep a *****.

OP's a female troll, by the way. No man's that stupid.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you mind me asking how old you are?

Above advice is a good explanation.

Again delete everything phone and specially social network stuff make sure she cant see your profile, friends etc.
Then she cant know what you are doing it will make her imagine the worst.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of being direct like this but not when asking for breaks or space, and esp if sexual abuse victim. She's cheating, nothing to discuss
agree with this, how do you know she's not lying about the sexual abuse too....just trying to pull you in so she can spin her plate a bit longer.....

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you mind me asking how old you are?

Above advice is a good explanation.

Again delete everything phone and specially social network stuff make sure she cant see your profile, friends etc.
Then she cant know what you are doing it will make her imagine the worst.
@lamath I'm 25 years old and this was my second serious relationship

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's childhood abuse so unlikely a lie, further she dates violent drug dealers nuff said
everyones a different experience when a woman comes across to you about sexual abuse, some do lie to gain favour and pull you into her frame but for sure theres genuine cases out there it all depends how she comes across about it and copes with every day life. good luck with NO contact nicetoguyalphamale power on boi

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to @lamath he has a good view especially in your situation, at 25 there will be lots of opportunities to learn heal and grow..you will Improve your dating and partner selection overtime.. What those forumers here call spun plates.. Never take a shltty plate thou even for sexs, not worth the emotional garbage.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've moved on.. I think I've found someone else :)
I would against any rebound relationship at the moment with all that emotional baggage you will bring in the new relationship would be unhealthy, take your time, until you can stand being alone accompanied by yourself, enjoy being with yourself, dont expect anybody can enjoy being with you if you cant even tolerate and thriving in being with yourself.