2nd Date?

geralt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Geralt said

I think she was nervous and there was tension haha, She is expecting/wanting you to escalate, hence the nervousness
so I decided to interrupt her by kissing her, we made out for a couple minutes, felt her up a bit, but yet again think I could of escalated more. And yet didn't.
She said she didn't have much planned tonight other than wine, Hinting, waiting for an invitation back to your place
I told her I was going to my mates place to drink and watch a sports game later, which I planned earlier. She claimed at one point, with out me bringing it up, that she can't really have people over- because she works as a nanny-lives there. I guess you don't want to have sex with her. And her telling you she can't have people over is a HUGE hint to invite her over. But nah, you had male friends to hang out with. Sheesh....
I probably missed an opportunity to bring her back to my place, but didnt want to ditch plans with my friends Probably? uh, YEAH......

-she gave me an odd question while walking behind me: " do guys like there butts touched? SEXUAL INNUENDO. She is desperately, without being too forward, trying to get the message across to you that she want to have sex with you.
-she hinted about a movie she wanted to see

do I go with to the cinemas where we'd be quiet for like 2 hours. or just invite her over for a movie/wine etc at mine Take her to the movie. Use that 2 hours to stoke the fire with light touching/rubbing of her forearm, the inside of her elbow. DON'T try and make out with there there, in public. Hold her hand, rub the inside of her forearm, put your hand on her thigh, and each time you take it off to get pocorn, etc, put it back a little higher, gently rubbing her thigh. Stay away from her crotch, but be close to it.

Make sure you place is clean before you bring her back to it.
thanks, I knew this but needed to hear it. missed opportunity, I will take the next one. I must stop ignoring these hints and escalate. Varied opinion on the movie thing I see, hmm...

geralt

Don Juan
Reaction score
update:
NEXT.

In short she gave vague answers when I was trying to set up the logistics. Didn't give a counter offer or real excuse. Likely had minimal interest all along and dropped to low within a few days. Literally and brutally just said: "bye" hahaha **** never had that before. Trying hard for this to not knock my confidence.
I know where I went wrong as you guys pointed out, I'm not aggressive enough at escalating and recognising things in the moment, but they become clear to me afterwards. My setting up dates probably needs work too.

on to other girls!