Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

28 YO Man Getting Player by 23 yo Female?

Reaction score
She is gone off social media?

As in she blocked you? Deleted your account? Or you blocked her?
I removed her as a Facebook friend. Ubfollowed her on Instagram. She still follows me.

I still have her on WhatsApp but will not message her. Nor will I respond unless she begs and even then still probably not. Her message said she still has feelings for me but the distance was too much particularly due to the quarantine. This is likely bull****.

I have accepted she is gone although my feelings are hurt.

I guess all I can do now is recover and spin plates

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am a beta who found game. I used this game to acquire a solid 8/9 out of 10. It was what you would call a oneitis nice guys dream. We are dating over a month now. Right from the start it was complete transparency about how we felt for one another. We agreed there was the potential for something serious and we texted incessantly.

During our dates I felt in control and showed leadership but also my soft and vulnerable side. I let her in and also expressed I was conscious of getting hurt but would go for it anyway.

In any case, we see each other on weekends and right since the beginning there were constant **** tests. One after the other it was kind of exhausting. And now she is playing hot and cold with me. She went from constant texting to short and not getting back to me as well as leaving me on 'seen'. I gave her the same treatment when she first began being cold and it resulted in an angry voice message calling me out.

We had sex on date number 3 and it was great. I brought her out for valentiness weekend two weeks ago as she said she never really had guys treat her right. The above all followed me treating her well with flowers and chocolates and all of that.

I have really strong feelings for this girl but it feels like she is trying to emotionally manipulate me. She is literally doing to me what she called me for doing (even though I just attempted to give her space as I picked up on low interest cues).

We had an argument on Sunday as she cancelled plans so I said I would hang with friends, she called me petty for including that in my reply and said I "must be afraid of being alone".

Am I just being a oneitis beta here? Can I recover my frame? What would you do?
She sounds like a biatch, but you're putting up with it because you think that she's a 9 and you consider yourself a beta. Also, it seems like you're playing a lot of games and she knows how to play these games a lot better than you because she has more experience. My advice would be to meet other women and get ready to either get dumped or have to dump her.

Maybe, if you don't mess up too badly you can keep her as a fuakbuddy when you find out whose **** she's sucking.