Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

28 YO Man Getting Player by 23 yo Female?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had sex on date number 3 and it was great. I brought her out for valentiness weekend two weeks ago as she said she never really had guys treat her right. The above all followed me treating her well with flowers and chocolates and all of that.
be careful. this chick has been alpha widowed/pumped and dumped. If you're not a player, she might see you as needy.

I wouldn't have done the flowers and chocolates at all. I agree with @Danger. You need to spin plates now. The best way to deal with these girls from the beginning is to not be too available.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a few months.

She sent me a voice recording of her friend talking about all of the guys trying it on since she posted a picture of us online. I ignored it.

She said she has a particular guy trying it on with her all the time and never confirmed she has shut it down.

My head is fried at this point. Things were good for a while then she just changed one day.
"Trying it on"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be careful. this chick has been alpha widowed/pumped and dumped. If you're not a player, she might see you as needy.

I wouldn't have done the flowers and chocolates at all. I agree with @Danger. You need to spin plates now. The best way to deal with these girls from the beginning is to not be too available.
He did flowers and chocolates? ( head palm )

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Reaction score
It really takes them to keep lying, cheating, treating you like dirt, abuse for a man to figure it out.
Things I have learned:
Availability will kill desire.
Their words don't mean ****, their actions do.
They don't know what they want or how they want to be treated.
Put them on a pedestal and they will see you as a peasant.
Don't tell them how you feel make them earn it.
You have to be the prize.
Don't react to their emotional outbursts.
Spin plates, evaluate red flags, don't jump into an LTR.

I really loved this oneitis but tbh I felt the pain long before she dumped me. This girl tormented and emotionally ****ed me up. She led me on, played games, made me jealous and made me feel like i was worthless. She saw my kindness for weakness(it was and I see that now).

**** this I'm not doing this again.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She ended it with me first. By text and blamed the current virus which I found funny. She also said she still feels the same and cares about me a lot.

I simply said :

I saw this coming.

Goodbye Kate :)

I will now initiate the no contact protocol. She is gone off social media and I will not message her or respond.

I need help though. I'm a nice guy and I want to fix that. I got burned here and I don't want that to happen again and again.
She is gone off social media?

As in she blocked you? Deleted her account? Or you blocked her?

Reaction score
She is gone off social media?

As in she blocked you? Deleted your account? Or you blocked her?
I removed her as a Facebook friend. Ubfollowed her on Instagram. She still follows me.

I still have her on WhatsApp but will not message her. Nor will I respond unless she begs and even then still probably not. Her message said she still has feelings for me but the distance was too much particularly due to the quarantine. This is likely bull****.

I have accepted she is gone although my feelings are hurt.

I guess all I can do now is recover and spin plates

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I removed her as a Facebook friend. Ubfollowed her on Instagram. She still follows me.

I still have her on WhatsApp but will not message her. Nor will I respond unless she begs and even then still probably not. Her message said she still has feelings for me but the distance was too much particularly due to the quarantine. This is likely bull****.

I have accepted she is gone although my feelings are hurt.

I guess all I can do now is recover and spin plates
In the future it is best not to block or unfollow immediately after a breakup. It makes your statments of being unphased incongruent with your actions.

You can always delete her months later "out of respect for your new girl".