Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

28 year old

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like this whole ordeal is over after a couple of texts.

Somebody here at home has a good theory:

She didn't mind in theory that I was 17 years older than her, but when I texted her and reached out, it became "real" and she got "cold feet"

I think 15 years max age difference is probably the most you want to go anyhow. Anything over 15 years things look wierd and it is looked down by society.

I personally know quite a few men who are dating/married to women 10 to 15 years younger, but only know of ONE case where there is greater than 15 years age difference.
The biggest issue is the distance. 1.5 hours is too far. You live in a pusssy wasteland. She likely lives in a major metropolitan area with equally good if not better choices living within 10 minutes from her place. You'd have to be an amazingly good option for her to consider that. You would have had to been 6'0"+, income $250,000/annual +, and be super physically fit to be worth the travel, regardless of current gas prices.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest issue is the distance. 1.5 hours is too far. You live in a pusssy wasteland. She likely lives in a major metropolitan area with equally good if not better choices living within 10 minutes from her place. You'd have to be an amazingly good option for her to consider that. You would have had to been 6'0"+, income $250,000/annual +, and be super physically fit to be worth the travel, regardless of current gas prices.
It's more like an hour and 10 minutes

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know NJ?
I know enough to know you're in No Man's Land between New York and Philadelphia. There are parts of New Jersey close enough to New York City where it would be feasible to date New York City women and there are also enough singles there in New Jersey.

The same goes for South Jersey and Philadelphia.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 15 years max age difference is probably the most you want to go anyhow. Anything over 15 years things look wierd and it is looked down by society.

I personally know quite a few men who are dating/married to women 10 to 15 years younger, but only know of ONE case where there is greater than 15 years age difference.
17 years is far too much of a gap its almost 2 decades we have to understand in 2022 stuff tends to change quickly, trends change , pop culture changes , humour changes sometimes in as little as 5 years

I can practically guarantee you would struggle to relate to this chick

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know enough to know you're in No Man's Land between New York and Philadelphia. There are parts of New Jersey close enough to New York City where it would be feasible to date New York City women and there are also enough singles there in New Jersey.

The same goes for South Jersey and Philadelphia.
Yes, you are correct. The county I live in has the highest number of seniors I believe. Most of the attractive women that are still around this area are fresh out of college and maybe waitress at a local restaurant until they figure their lives out (too young). The only jobs that keep attractive women 25 to 35 around are teaching and some health care, most of the educated and attractive women go to the NYC or Philadelphia for jobs.

The county just north of me is better, but still not ideal.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
17 years is far too much of a gap its almost 2 decades we have to understand in 2022 stuff tends to change quickly, trends change , pop culture changes , humour changes sometimes in as little as 5 years

I can practically guarantee you would struggle to relate to this chick
True, but it's just so much more of an ego boost when a younger woman is attracted to you as opposed to one closer to your own age.

At 45, it feels so much better to have a 28-year-old find you attractive as opposed to a 40-year-old woman, since we males biologically find youth in females our top priority.

My ideal situation is to find a woman 30-37 without any kids. Women in this age range are still pretty hot.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC or Philadelphia.
If you are to live in New Jersey, you need to live in North Jersey. Hudson, Essex, and Bergen Counties are feasible. I've heard that even Morris County has a singles scene in Morristown though Morris County has a suburban reputation.

The South Jersey counties bordering Philadelphia could probably work too.

At 45, it feels so much better to have a 28-year-old find you attractive as opposed to a 40-year-old woman, since we males biologically find youth in females our top priority.
Agree.

My ideal situation is to find a woman 30-37 without any kids. Women in this age range are still pretty hot.
That'd be ideal but difficult to pull off, even closer to NYC or Philadelphia. Getting a more than 5 year age difference is a challenge to pull off. 5-9 is more likely but even that's a challenge. 10+ is an even bigger one.