Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 plates, need some advice

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been spinning 2 girls in my hectic mba schedule.

#1: I've been out twice, and slept with, very fun, slightly less feminine than #2

#2 Another one I ghosted, who came back saying she has feelings for me after she saw me with another girl.

Very feminine. Haven't slept with yet.

Now, I've told both of them to meet me on either 16th or 17th and both said they'll confirm by evening today.

My question here is, WHEN do you guys cut a woman off? How long for them to respond is the threshold?

I dont want to waste my time on flakey women.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are too many "whens" to list here. Why would you cut off either of them? #1 sounds fine and #2 it sounds like you may have a shot at sex.

If you are too busy for two, either see if you can lay #2, then decide.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are too many "whens" to list here. Why would you cut off either of them? #1 sounds fine and #2 it sounds like you may have a shot at sex.

If you are too busy for two, either see if you can lay #2, then decide.
#1 confirmed almost in time when she said. We hooking up tomorrow.

#2 took is still 2 hours late and didn't confirm, told her it won't work out and cut off, number deleted. I'm out

The only reason I'm doing this is, I appreciate #1 being punctual, so #2 has to go. I'll find another one.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I dont cut women off. Women cut themselves off.

When they waste my time, they cut themselves off.

When they cancel, run incredibly late, dont commit to set plans......they cut themselves off.

Why put someone on the field if they cant get to practice and dont perform when in the game?

In your situation, Chick #1 is submissive. She demonstrates respectable qualities and she shows respect. You have slept with her already. She is fun. All good qualities.

Chick #2 is the chick that hasnt put out yet, doesnt commit to plans, isnt punctual. Want to know why? She is always looking for that better option and better offer. If she doesnt get it she will show up. If she does get that other offer, she just disappears.

Treat chick #1 like a chick you want to date but dont show all of your cards. Treat chick #2 like a piece of @ss only and she will probably start warming up to you as well. Just dont get too invested in her and keep her around for your benefit only.

Just my advice.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When they cancel, run incredibly late, dont commit to set plans......they cut themselves off.

Why put someone on the field if they cant get to practice and dont perform when in the game?

In your situation, Chick #1 is submissive. She demonstrates respectable qualities and she shows respect. You have slept with her already. She is fun. All good qualities.

Chick #2 is the chick that hasnt put out yet, doesnt commit to plans, isnt punctual. Want to know why? She is always looking for that better option and better offer. If she doesnt get it she will show up. If she does get that other offer, she just disappears.

Treat chick #1 like a chick you want to date but dont show all of your cards. Treat chick #2 like a piece of @ss only and she will probably start warming up to you as well. Just dont get too invested in her and keep her around for your benefit only.

Just my advice.
Golden read and advice. He'd be smart to follow it.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just my advice.
I don't want to give any of my attention to a woman who doesn't make my gut feel good.

I'd rather get another plate than try to keep a **** up in my orbit.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden read and advice. He'd be smart to follow it.
the interesting bit was, the moment i cut #2 off, i wanted to replace her, I started talking to other girls and now I have three plates

P.S: banging #1 was insanely fun, we went multiple rounds over 6 hours yesterday

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried just telling #2 where and when to meet and see if she shows up? Some women just want to be led all the time, especially if she's feminine.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried just telling #2 where and when to meet and see if she shows up? Some women just want to be led all the time, especially if she's feminine.
The idea of her having to confirm is bs. Women are "Yea or nea" by nature.
Meaning the attraction is there or no. In this dating market confirmations are a waste.
I take away and leave it open to a later time but in a way that doesn't depreciate your value and it shouldn't cause you to feel that way. Its just a girl
I understand both your opinions, what I have noticed is, that women who are genuinely interested in me, make things easy for me and the rest with low interest have their share of BS to inflict on me.

I dont want to deal with that, because my time is valuable, I'd rather focus on myself than deal with the BS.