Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 of the tightest lines you can use when with a girl.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw it on "The 5th wheel"

these 2 guys were competing for this one girl, both guys had game and confidence and the looks and all so one of the guys had the girl alone and was talking to her and said this to her about the other guy.

"I'm sure he gets a lot of girls, he has a lot of confidence you know, but I think he uses that to his advantage sometimes and gets a little overconfident in himself and gets real ****y but a smart girl would easily see through that"

That line worked so well in putting him ahead of the other guy b/c he basically said if she chose him, she would be smart and would be a sucker for choosing the other guy indirectly. This is a perfect line to use when trying to steal a girl from another dude or when competing with another guy for a girl

This other line is a good one when you're tryin' to get a kiss, the guy was talking to the girl, then busted out and said

"You are so difficult to read girl, give me a sign please"

She then kissed him, that was a great sign, and she ended up choosing him over the other playa, They both had some game while the third guy had no business being on the show, he was lame.

[This message has been edited by WillieSacks (edited 10-26-2001).]

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by WillieSacks:
I saw it on "The 5th wheel"

these 2 guys were competing for this one girl, both guys had game and confidence and the looks and all so one of the guys had the girl alone and was talking to her and said this to her about the other guy.

"I'm sure he gets a lot of girls, he has a lot of confidence you know, but I think he uses that to his advantage sometimes and gets a little overconfident in himself and gets real ****y but a smart girl would easily see through that"

That line worked so well in putting him ahead of the other guy b/c he basically said if she chose him, she would be smart and would be a sucker for choosing the other guy indirectly. This is a perfect line to use when trying to steal a girl from another dude or when competing with another guy for a girl

This other line is a good one when you're tryin' to get a kiss, the guy was talking to the girl, then busted out and said

"You are so difficult to read girl, give me a sign please"

She then kissed him, that was a great sign, and she ended up choosing him over the other playa, They both had some game while the third guy had no business being on the show, he was lame.

[This message has been edited by WillieSacks (edited 10-26-2001).]
That's some playa type $hit there.

Reaction score
Those are some of the worst lines Ive ever heard, seriously the guys must have been able to say anything and get the girls if they got them with that. Ive seen and use way better lines that fit the occation. I mean they got the girls so it was good, but i wouldnt be too exciting about using them i the future.

quietstorm

Banned
Reaction score
original, if they suck then what do u suggest?

Reaction score
quietstorm, i have used many lines that have worked mnay times. Bu they have all fit the occasion perfectly. The second line this guy used, could have been said to any girl at any time, it wasnt sincere at all, and wouldnt have worked if this guy already didnt have it in the bag. Th first one is one of my pet peeves, when a guy cant get a girl on his own skills, he can only get her by insulting the other guy and saying lies so he can have her instead of him.

quietstorm

Banned
Reaction score
yeah a lot of these dating shows are doing that, having one guy/girl dissing another guy/girl, it is a big turnoff ill give u that

------------------
Life is lost in dreaming, and dreaming is lost in becoming........ (Motto on the Hard Rock Cafe, Cancun)

Reaction score
Yeah it takes no DJ skills to just diss another guy. Hes got no moves of his own. Id let him know about the sit if I knew who he was......no i wouldnt, we gotta keep this goldmine to ourselves.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm guys...

It doesn't take skill to dis someone openly. It DOES take skill to do it in a subtle and effective way. That's what the first line does. I have to agree about the second one though. If that worked she was already either way into the guy or way easy.

When you are trying to mack on a girl you ARE in competition. You don't usually know who with. I don't buy that sheit about the really hot girls never getting asked out because guys are too intimidated by them. My experience is its just the opposite. There are plenty of playas out there looking to score on 9+s. these guys are confident, agressive, and she will run into plenty of them every day. Anything I can do to lessen the competiotion in her eyes without sounding spiteful is a nice point scored.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those dating shows are chock-full of c0ckblocks

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That first line is great! I've taken notes. I would suggest this simplification:

"He is not who he thinks he is, but a smart girl would see through that."

------------------
/Turbobird