Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 many women

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok heres the deal.

i have a gf, and i have a job. i work with this amazing girl Robin right and so we're talkin and now shes comin over in a bout an hour to watch movies with me.

heres the problem i have a gf and shes allready jelous of robin cuz i spend time with her, so if she finds out i'm screwed even tho nothin will happen between robin and myself as she is a lesbian.

so say my gf somehow finds out robin was over what do i do? should i just not have robin over or what, shes tres cool and really fun so i want hang with her.
gimme ur opinions guys - thanks

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yao, well first things first: It's obvious from your description that your gf doesn't trust you. But as for advice, if she gets *****y about it and all, then just tell your girl that Robin's a lezzie. That should end the convo at that, hopefully.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your scared of your girlfriend? This sounds like some AFC behavior.

Tell your girlfriend that Robin is not a threat to her, infact she is a lesbian. Your friends with her platonically.

If she can't deal with that, next her. The second you let your girlfriend control you is the second you are completly done.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could introduce Robin and your gf. Get them to go at it, then join in. This is how 3ways get started...j/k