Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 year after fully swallowing the red pill, before & after picture attached

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Hello bois and the few gals,

I wanted to shared this post with all of you, cause like me I thought I was never gonna be capable of improving my life at 33. Below are some category of how my life has improved changing my mindset about being more masculine and putting the hard work.

1. Mental health: After reading self help books I've been able to change my mindset, about being a masculine man, being a rock, hard things have happened to me in the last year and I have dealt with them like a man should have done, lifting myself up. For example, a lighting hit my house, breaking a bunch of stuff, my two cars broke down, I got disrespected at my job and I quit, in the dating scene I have approached and been on dates (still learning).

2. Financial: After quitting my job something I never knew it was possible I found a better one with more money, more hands on the technical matter, exactly how I wanted it. Being blue pilled I would have never done it like so many of people I know, just taking disrespect in a job they hate. Also got a deal trading one on iy car and getting a used one like new, lower millage, newer and better.

3. Body: My test levels were low 370, I was having all the symptoms, ED, deep depression, no drive to do anything, feeling sorry for myself, after getting into TRT (and some gear, not promoting it btw) I've been able to be in my best physique, and have the missing drive to conquer the world.

4. Life: I have a good social life, great friends, great hobbies, dancing is my best skill which I have always loved, took classes to get better, I can approach any women to dance, not many guys know how to dance, that definitely has helped getting dates. And when a women sees other women having fun, they all want to dance with me. I also have other hobbies, playing sports with other people.

5. Dating: Have approached and got dates with a couple of lays, but still wanna get better. I have gotten IOIs by other women, something I've never gotten before. My main plate as some of you know is a single mom, she's great with me, I accidentally behaved as her bf, now she calls me her bf, I do call her my gf, however, however, however, I keep approaching other women, keep inviting them on dates, she knows I have the vasectomy, she knows I'm not getting married. Not the most honorable thing to do and I get it. I take this as practice, going on dates, getting to know new places, learning to pass $hit tests, its like sparring to me now that I'm red pill aware, and since I have the vasectomy I don't see any risk, cause relationships can end at any time and nobody owes anything to anybody.

Thanks to the hard work I've put and being in the forum with the harsh truth that you guys have said I've been able to be at my best. I'm also writing this post for me and not looking for any approval but to come back and see my improvements a year from now.

In the picture attached below I see myself more masculine, I was so puzz looking that is cringe, I definitely feel it in my mind, I do have more of an abundance mindset, but not enough since I'm still working on myself every day. Overall I think in a year I've done pretty fvcking good and I'm proud of it.

1670004732089.jpeg

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Nice bro. Keep improving. Get a plate who is younger/hotter/childless

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hello bois and the few gals,

I wanted to shared this post with all of you, cause like me I thought I was never gonna be capable of improving my life at 33. Below are some category of how my life has improved changing my mindset about being more masculine and putting the hard work.

1. Mental health: After reading self help books I've been able to change my mindset, about being a masculine man, being a rock, hard things have happened to me in the last year and I have dealt with them like a man should have done, lifting myself up. For example, a lighting hit my house, breaking a bunch of stuff, my two cars broke down, I got disrespected at my job and I quit, in the dating scene I have approached and been on dates (still learning).

2. Financial: After quitting my job something I never knew it was possible I found a better one with more money, more hands on the technical matter, exactly how I wanted it. Being blue pilled I would have never done it like so many of people I know, just taking disrespect in a job they hate. Also got a deal trading one on iy car and getting a used one like new, lower millage, newer and better.

3. Body: My test levels were low 370, I was having all the symptoms, ED, deep depression, no drive to do anything, feeling sorry for myself, after getting into TRT (and some gear, not promoting it btw) I've been able to be in my best physique, and have the missing drive to conquer the world.

4. Life: I have a good social life, great friends, great hobbies, dancing is my best skill which I have always loved, took classes to get better, I can approach any women to dance, not many guys know how to dance, that definitely has helped getting dates. And when a women sees other women having fun, they all want to dance with me. I also have other hobbies, playing sports with other people.

5. Dating: Have approached and got dates with a couple of lays, but still wanna get better. I have gotten IOIs by other women, something I've never gotten before. My main plate as some of you know is a single mom, she's great with me, I accidentally behaved as her bf, now she calls me her bf, I do call her my gf, however, however, however, I keep approaching other women, keep inviting them on dates, she knows I have the vasectomy, she knows I'm not getting married. Not the most honorable thing to do and I get it. I take this as practice, going on dates, getting to know new places, learning to pass $hit tests, its like sparring to me now that I'm red pill aware, and since I have the vasectomy I don't see any risk, cause relationships can end at any time and nobody owes anything to anybody.

Thanks to the hard work I've put and being in the forum with the harsh truth that you guys have said I've been able to be at my best. I'm also writing this post for me and not looking for any approval but to come back and see my improvements a year from now.

In the picture attached below I see myself more masculine, I was so puzz looking that is cringe, I definitely feel it in my mind, I do have more of an abundance mindset, but not enough since I'm still working on myself every day. Overall I think in a year I've done pretty fvcking good and I'm proud of it.

View attachment 9292
That's how you do it. Look in the mirror. Be honest about what you don't like about yourself. Then go about taking action to change it.

Proud of you bro! Keep it up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The After pic is good. The tattoo is badass and that woman is a good looking Latina.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4. Life: dancing is my best skill which I have always loved, took classes to get better, I can approach any women to dance, not many guys know how to dance, that definitely has helped getting dates. And when a women sees other women having fun, they all want to dance with me. I also have other hobbies, playing sports with other people.
Dancing is a good way to meet women. At your height of 5'5"/5'6", that's still a challenge. However, you have bigger muscles now and you look like a bad boy with tattoos. Even at 5'5"/5'6", that can work. I think you'd be doing salsa/Latin dancing, so you can make it work with some of the Latinas. I've never been a Hispanic/Latino guy going after Hispanic/Latina women.

The Before guy does not carry himself confidently. Physique is good because he's not fat but he looks like an ordinary beta male, which isn't good with a below average height.

The After guy carries himself more confidently, the muscles are bigger, and the tattoo shows he's a bad boy who is a non-conformist. The Latina on his arm seems super happy to be there and attracted to him. She has very good body language there.

There's a big difference between these two men.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Dancing is a good way to meet women. At your height of 5'5"/5'6", that's still a challenge. However, you have bigger muscles now and you look like a bad boy with tattoos. Even at 5'5"/5'6", that can work. I think you'd be doing salsa/Latin dancing, so you can make it work with some of the Latinas. I've never been a Hispanic/Latino guy going after Hispanic/Latina women.

The Before guy does not carry himself confidently. Physique is good because he's not fat but he looks like an ordinary beta male, which isn't good with a below average height.

The After guy carries himself more confidently, the muscles are bigger, and the tattoo shows he's a bad boy who is a non-conformist. The Latina on his arm seems super happy to be there and attracted to him. She has very good body language there.

There's a big difference between these two men.
Thanks man, doing better every day, still trying to approach to find more plates.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, you look like a white collard Thug! Good balance. Not a pushover, but a nicely dressed man with his shyte together.

And then there ofcourse is all the internal progression. Nice to see you feeling good.

Salute!!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m glad you feel better, OP.

I have to push back on the look part. There was nothing wrong with your prior look. The difference between the two pictures is body language. You look physically healthier in the first picture, albeit far less confident. The most significant improvement from the RP is inner game. The outer stuff is debatable.

Also, vasectomy? Why on earth would you do that? Taking the red pill to the extreme…

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I’m glad you feel better, OP.

I have to push back on the look part. There was nothing wrong with your prior look. The difference between the two pictures is body language. You look physically healthier in the first picture, albeit far less confident. The most significant improvement from the RP is inner game. The outer stuff is debatable.

Also, vasectomy? Why on earth would you do that? Taking the red pill to the extreme…
Lol, vasectomy is just to make sure nobody traps me into an "oops" I've had too many pregnancy scared, and I wanted to make sure to be in control of the birth. Condoms are okay for the first few times, pull out method not so much for me.

I am well financially, so my vasectomy is reversible, with $8k and 2 weeks of rest I'm able to have kids.