Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 month no *****

donjuannyc

Reaction score
I met a great new girl. We roll around in bed, but she never lets me touch her *****. Now I've dated her for a month, and she gave me some oral, but she doesnt allow me to reciprocate. Every time I reach for her hotspot, she pushes me away. She seems into me, what do I do? I don't want to embarrass her by asking what the problem is, but I'm losing interest fast without *****. She seems like LTR material, but I AM A MAN. NEXT?

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes probably insecure about her body, in my opinion the best way to deal with her is to TEASE her. When she wants oral, don't give it to her, or give it to her for just a bit, and then take it out. Make her work for it. After that, I guess you can be a little bit more aggressive.

-------------
"Sex is the #1 motivation for Love."

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donjuannyc
what do I do? ....I don't want to embarrass her by asking what the problem is, ......I AM A MAN. NEXT?
Here lies the problem and solution all in the above quote.

You will not embarrass her by asking her.. Rather you will clear up an issue that seems to be creating strong feelings of dislike from your end.

Talk to her, communication is the key... If you don't say anything she will keep assuming that you understand....her need for being stand-offish about her puss.

Oh!!and don't NEXT her, its a cheap shot for men with fragile egos.. Work with her..

The Edge 'Some have it, and some don't '

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: 1 month no *****

Originally posted by The Edge
Oh!!and don't NEXT her, its a cheap shot for men with fragile egos.. Work with her..
Interesting. It seems to be a common practice to next a girl rather than working with her. Do you have guidelines or rules on when to stop work with her?

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that she has something to "clear up" and is embarrassed. I would definitely have a talk about it.

TS

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: 1 month no *****

Originally posted by Paradox
Interesting. It seems to be a common practice to next a girl rather than working with her. Do you have guidelines or rules on when to stop work with her?
Granted you're going to have the wierdo that wants to wait until she is married.. But bottom line you can tap anything if you are patient and are willing to wait and LIE!!!...

But to answer your question, I never stop working with a chykk. I might get bored with one if she's not putting out when I want her too(It rarely happens), but I never make the concious effort to NEXT a woman.

I just keep 'em.. And I have noticed that if you pull back long enuff, they let down their guards, and are more receptive to you the next time around..

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '