Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“Stop chasing women and focus on yourself then the women will come.”

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can sense insecurity like a dog can smell raw meat. Having your $hit together and knowing what your priorities are is paramount

It's not "one or the other" because your social and love life ar a portion of your overall Satisfaction.
If I interpret the wheel I come to the conclusion a majority of men have a zero in at least one aspect (the unsuccessful with women even more) and therefore do not have their sh1t together. So they do not have their priorities straight and since they are not working on it they are delusional or deceiving themselves. And then we get the effects from that.
The guys who drown in women naturally are the ones who are conscious about every aspect. Hence why 'Alpha' is less, not more.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Developing yourself comes first. When you set goals and achieve them, you begin to feel a sense of agency in life. You can apply this financially, physically, socially, etc. Lifting is essential. Men who lifted 8 hours per week compared to 0 hours had 50% more testosterone. That testosterone will BIOLOGICALLY make you more confident, give you more balls, and make you want to approach women more. Plus, it will make you more attractive to them. Muscles, deeper voice, self-assuredness — these are all very valuable traits.

But the women won't appear magically. You have to apply your goal-setting behavior to women, too. The more you improve yourself and lift, the more confident you become. The more confident you become, the easier it is to approach and start conversations with women. The more times you approach women, the better you get at dealing with rejection.
This...
Everything is a process and things goes hand in hand and you need to do things in the right sequence for it to successfully work for you..

1.) 1 Work hard on yourself; Your body, mind, social connections and your work and excel at them all. :D;)
2.) Run the game on women :cool:
3.) Profit! :up:

Only a fool would believe in the quote:
"Stop chasing women and focus on yourself then the women will come"

and think girls would drop down magically from heaven to your arms.

It´s just as foolish as believing that "law of attraction" (Mostly know from the movie 'The Secret'), would drop you money off on your front porch by just thinking.

In both of these two cases it requires you to take action or it doesn't work. You actually in other words need to work for it as almost nothing comes for free.

There is always a price to pay and reward to receive if you are are willing to put in the hours.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its Ironic because there is no such as improving oneself other than learning and understanding Game.

Game literally defines a mans position in the world.

Money, Institutional Power, Education, Muscles, Hard Work, Career etc these things are part of the Boomer Patriarchal system where these things substituted Game. Now those things have 0 value and only Game has value.

Hence, improving oneself is simply learning Game and knowing how the future socio-political system based on Game and Community is gonna work.

Improving Yourself = Get out of the Patriarchy, Boomers, Traditionalism and move into the New System.

All the young girls are rejecting the sexual behaviours of the Boomer women ie Having affairs, going on trips..as we have noticed younger women are engaging less and less in this system due to their being 0 value in this system for them.

If you wanna win with women you should try and understand what the Alpha Male Communal system is and how it works and how it relates to Game.

You cannot stop chasing women and focus on yourself because your are really just playing the current Socio-Political Game which is to value Traditional Stuff like Money, Education, Business etc but all this is WITHIN the current 'traditional system' which is based on marriage, money, monogamy etc.

So you are not focusing on YOURSELF you are just putting more work into a FAILING SYSTEM.

To better yourself is simply to understand the new system. In that system Game and Social Status are correlated hence in the New System there is no contradiction between having Game and Improving yourself.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Stormrider claimed he never had to do a damn thing (chase women or even approach), that women gravitated towards him naturally with this energy..
I 100% resonate with the above. And Zan Perrion pretty much says the same thing in his book:
Imagine a man who is all the things a woman says she wants. He is funny and charming and attentive. He loves her mind. He loves her body. He wants her in his life forever. Yet he still has the untameable spirit of adventure in his heart. He speaks his truth. He compromises never. There is no discrepancy between his immense passion for her and his immense passion for life.

This is the “real man” that women seek, a combination of all the desirable qualities of the nice guy and all the desirable qualities of the bad boy. The nice guy is attentive but boring. He is focused only on her. He gives and gives. The bad boy is inattentive but exciting. He is focused only on himself. He takes and takes. The real man is attentive and exciting. He is focused on the great adventure that is his life and can’t wait to include her. He shares and shares. A woman doesn’t want to be the adventure, she wants to be taken on an adventure. She wants to be caught up in something greater than herself. She wants a man who has a purpose in his life, a purpose that isn’t her.
His accounts have been deleted so posts gone, damn shame imo.
Why did this happen? :rolleyes:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
There used to be a very popular and highly regarded member (stormrider/da dynamically), who posted here for years and years who preached this.

Your purpose first, women second. He said to always maintain this frame even when in relationship or married.

That if a man makes a woman his main focus, and places his purpose behind her, she will eventually lose interest and respect.

He swore by it!

He even went so far to say to NOT do both simultaneously but rather your purpose should be a man's main priority.

Women may complain BUT they won't leave. It will maintain her interest and attraction and she will respect you!

I can attest to that as this is my hubs.

Currently he's building a business, this is his main purpose, I understand it and have a lot of respect for him for that.

He gives me just the right amount of attention (not too much, not too little) and at times I am his first priority.

But in general, it's his purpose (his business) first. And I have joined him on this journey.

@Stormrider claimed he never had to do a damn thing (chase women or even approach), that women gravitated towards him naturally with this energy..

I bet the older members remember him. My understanding is he was viewed here as some sort of God.

His accounts have been deleted so posts gone, damn shame imo.
Most of the best posters move on. It sucks.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's true; to attract women, you have to go out there and approach them.

But I think there is a misunderstanding here.

Most men who approach women attach so much meaning to the outcome that if a woman rejects them, it stings and takes them a long time to recover.

To attract women, you have to be doing things with your life; this makes you an interesting person and attractive (women are attracted to men who don't need them, "hypergamy"). If you're focusing on women, you're not doing anything else, and your sense of value will be on them. And how do you think a person like this behaves? He spends his time trying to impress women, and we all know how that ends.

Don't chase or focus on women; focus on the "skill" of attracting women ("game").

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What people really mean when they say this is to make more money. I'm trying, damnit.
It's more being able to provide a unique experience than it is about having $

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course women aren't going to approach you, initiate conversation nor ask you out.

However, when you focus on yourself and aren't on the prowl, women (who like you) will put themselves in a position where you can initiate.

It's still the man's job to pick up on this and make a move.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course women aren't going to approach you, initiate conversation nor ask you out.
Actually yes they will.
I look forward to the day when women start to approach me.

However, when you focus on yourself and aren't on the prowl, women (who like you) will put themselves in a position where you can initiate.

This is good too.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you focus on yourself and aren't "on the prowl" but are getting laid or have gotten laid recently (by banging an old plate, easy slut, etc) they will put themselves in your pathway even more.

They react to pre-selection (even if they can only sense it) more than they avoid thirst imo.

"If you build it, they will come" is largely a Field Of Dreams for any short or mid-term success. There's going to be at least some rust. Unless you're in an extreme target-rich environment they're not just going to fall into your lap with minimal effort on your part.

Last edited: