Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“How dare you assume my gender!”

Keenan

Banned
Reaction score
This is what my best friend’s 10 year old daughter shouted at him while I was visiting with his family not too long ago.

Besides being shocked and disheartened, this got me thinking...

Why is this propaganda being pushed on our youth through the educational system?

Where or who is it originating from?

And perhaps most importantly, what is its ultimate purpose?

Is there an agenda in the west that is deliberately being orchestrated by power-mongers who yet lay in wait in the shadows to stomp out all courageous and ferocious men from our society through a slow and tedious process of indoctrination, with the aim of making the masses as docile as lambs, whereby the dictator may finally reveal himself and seat himself upon the throne?

Last edited:

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty much it. Combine that with mass immigration from the third world to replace the indeginous European population.
The biggest threat to centralised power are white men. Marginalise them, villainise them through the media, treat boys like defective girls in school, all but physically castrate them and replace the rest with third world savages and the world is yours.
One of the biggest threats to our culture is inceldom and MGTOW. Men need to step up and grow some balls. Yes we are being increasingly black pilled regarding women's hypergamy but that's just more reason to take control of the situation.
Be a man. Show women their place and they will love you for it.,and for God's sake, have kids and start raising families.
By all means spin plates in order to separate the wheat from the chaff but eventually you need to find a suitable woman to settle down with. Western civilisation depends on it. Do the exact opposite of what "they" want you to do.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Why is this propaganda being pushed on our youth through the educational system?
Back in middle school, year perhaps 1992, I saw my firsts Americans. It was just after USSR collapse, now Russian Federation. These people come to our school and spoke safe sex to kids ages 10 - 12.

We then had severe population decrease, value break down, etc. We are still recovering. Population went from 250 to 180 million.

All these things are done to decrease population.

Too many people on this planet.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in middle school, year perhaps 1992, I saw my firsts Americans. It was just after USSR collapse, now Russian Federation. These people come to our school and spoke safe sex to kids ages 10 - 12.

We then had severe population decrease, value break down, etc. We are still recovering. Population went from 250 to 180 million.

Well too bad ryan air doesnt have special tickets for those "missionaries" to deliver the message in africa and asia.

U

user43770

He's seriously a gimp, and it's f.uck all reflection on men as I've not witnessed it.

It's an exceptional level of gimpery.

Back in Bill Shakespeare's time, the village would surround the home of a cuck, ring bells and bang pots and pans to shame them. That's the deal here.
You really have to stop taking pride in speaking gibberish, mate.

I like your posts, but you're almost unreadable sometimes. It's like fvcking chicken scratch.

Edit - not this post. Every other one.

U

user43770

He's seriously a gimp, and it's f.uck all reflection on men as I've not witnessed it.

It's an exceptional level of gimpery.

Back in Bill Shakespeare's time, the village would surround the home of a cuck, ring bells and bang pots and pans to shame them. That's the deal here.
You used to be the best poster on this b1tch. Why so soft, muffintop?

Keenan

Banned
Reaction score
Why are we bickering and attempting to shame each other?

Aren't we men, and do men act this way?

Shouldn't we acknowledge that we are brothers on this forum and work together against our true enemies, instead of fighting and arguing amongst ourselves?

U

user43770

I didn't know your info was out there like that, bro. I was just giving you a good swipe.

I probably had a ban coming. Not your fault, Dee :)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well, in due fairness, the teen pregnancy rate has been lower than it's been in a long time. Of course, I think female hypergamy is keeping a lot of women from sexing non-alphas.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are we bickering and attempting to shame each other?

Aren't we men, and do men act this way?

Shouldn't we acknowledge that we are brothers on this forum and work together against our true enemies, instead of fighting and arguing amongst ourselves?
The fight over access to poontang is the root cause of dissension in men.