Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“There’s a Reason His Wife LEFT Him”

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure there is reasons she left. But really who cares. ? Too late to turn back. Move on man. Good bad or indifferent she likely needed a bad boy or a—hole ALPHA In her bed. She seems to have neither now.

There is so much out in the world to explore. New people. New places.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s why I asked.

Because there is a part of me that deep down feels that I have failed my family...

No matter how hard I fought, lawyers, mediators, trial, to have true 50/50, there is a part that I cannot erase - failed father and failed husband.

I don’t look for answers or ponder what I could have done differently. I never once asked for her back. Today, her and I are strangers and my kids see and tell me that I’m their hero.

There is still a part of me that is lost. I cannot fix what is broken and I hate that. I can fix anything. I cannot trust another woman.

This is a failure that I cannot erase and often haunts me with attorney letters, child protective services and police welfare checks.

I cannot even answer what did I do wrong? And my kids wonder the same..

Great reply though, @BeExcellent
Erase the negativity. You only ever owned 50% of the marriage. Forgive yourself and let it go for otherwise it cripples you.

Like you I hate to fail. I grappled with that line of thinking too with regard to the marriage...until I realized I have no dominion over someone else and their (poor) choices.

Forgive yourself. You are better off, your children are better off, live well and let that be your legacy.

About trusting other women. Other women are NOT your ex.

Don’t punish the innocent with the sins of the guilty. This robs you of potential happiness.

All the best, BE

R

Ranger

You are being shamed for not following the social convention. The idea is to introvert you. Get you back into submission.
“Men are suppose to work until their dead supporting a woman and the entire structure of the world.”
You have broken out of that. What advise or any idea could your wife give you or any woman really, that could enhance your life?

Your true problem is that you are still wishy washy over your decision. Or that “forgiveness” is required and would heal your damaged soul. Forgiveness solves nothing. Neither does vengeance.

Your ex is very antagonistic. Obviously. She is already in her hell and wants company. She wants you in your hell for penance for “making me run off or run off with other guys” lol

Misery wants company. She doesn’t want you to flourish and prosper. This is quite evil in nature.

Your mission if you choose to accept, is to flourish and prosper. It causes the utmost agony for your enemies. It’s a juicy delight.

Forgiveness is a very degrading concept. It assumes you are the guilty party and it is degrading of the transgressors. If you withhold and drop the idea of forgiveness and flourish and prosper it leaves full responsibility for her own self to her and your responsibility with you.

She is now saddled with a crap man. Women are responsible for the men they sleep with. None of this weird stuff going on belongs to you. She only wanted the kids to get resources from you. You stood your ground. Well done. A nice example for some men here. I did the same thing. You have some potential my friend.

Enemies are a blessing. Learn to exploit them.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

Because there is a part of me that deep down feels that I have failed my family...
@BeExcellent
This is your crucible. I suffered the same. This is where the heart of the matter resides in a man.

Devotion. Duty. Honor. Commitment. Responsibility. A man is a very noble thing. But these words only hold meaning in the correct context to men. Those are our words. A woman should not speak them unless she can exemplify them with commitment to something other than herself and her children. This is not being critical of women. It’s a matter of objective observation and valid scientific studies.

These words are also weapons. Weapons used to cut into the soul of a man to crush him. It is very powerful when a man doesn’t understand the feminine imperative and what’s really going on.

His nobility is spit on socially. A man is easily shamed due to this nobility that rests in him from birth. You have a strong nobility much to your credit. You still don’t k ow that it is used against you to squash you if you don’t conform to the imperative. The Matrix of the femcentric world.

So part of nobility is a part that you are not exercising in your mind. This part you haven’t been told. Why? Because it holds power and empowers you.

Your codes belong to you. They are not subject to the scrutiny of women or others. No man can have a moral code dictated to him. Nor can it be enforced upon him.
Thus he must be tricked into thinking that he must conform to the dictates and codes of an arbitrary social code. This is a huge problem for men.

You sir are not subject to the arbitrary dictates of a failing civilization. In fact, more so now than ever, you must hold your ground. You are not subject to a woman or culture or group that seeks to enforce that code upon you.

You ARE being honorable. You do what you must. This is masculine. You were not a victim and let her massacre you for being a good man. You read that right. Massacring you for being a good man. That is the way of this social climate and world now.

What type of society rewards degrading things and punishes honor amongst men? You really need to think about this statement. You owe that world NOTHING.

This is nothing more than an exploitation of a man’s inherent desire to make his family his purpose. Especially his children. Like you, i was a solid anchor for sanity for my kids. You will raise great kids. You are no failure sir. Just the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator: