Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuave Discussion Forum

Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Irony, I was just talking about the theory of learned helplessness to one individual. Where one is conditioned to believe their situation is inescapable and things are out of their control. A prisoner without a prison, a cell without bars...
CuddleJunkie
CuddleJunkie
I did chose to walk free, I remain a prisoner though. The process is slow, and fulfilling.
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
@CuddleJunkie--What (beliefs?) keeps you a prisoner still? What (beliefs?) would set you fully free?
CuddleJunkie
CuddleJunkie
That I will be able to form a successful and traditional family in the West. This is something I desire, and yet I know it is impossible. But the predictable big and earthshaking changes that Occident will suffer sparkle a little hope in my heart...
CuddleJunkie
CuddleJunkie
This would not be a bad thing if I only projected it into a possible future, but it hinders my ability to accept slvtty women right now, in my present. This limits my sexual options.
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
@CuddleJunkie --"...yet I know it is impossible." That is the story/lie/belief/limitation you tell/sell yourself.
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
@CuddleJunkie--Many women desire a traditional family and are disheartened by their belief/observation that men prefer slvts and endless variety of them, over the traditional life that they as women (also) yearn for.
CuddleJunkie
CuddleJunkie
So let's suppose I find a low-partner, traditionally oriented girl. And then let's suppose she decides to get over her feelings and stay forming a family when the romance chemicals decay. So far so good.
CuddleJunkie
CuddleJunkie
Then I have to raise children in a society that makes everything it can to imbue them with degenerated values, that might go as far as to take them if I decide to homeschool them (europe is like this). It is not IMPOSSIBLE, but so close you can use the term.
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
@CuddleJunkie--You are a man with a loving heart. To share your love with others is a gift. To share deep love with a woman, and experience her love for you and your loving together can be rich beyond words. Why trade that depth for the emptiness (my projection) of random women used simply for sex?
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
@CuddleJunkie--I hear the challenge of what you desire for your children to be and feel unable to offer them. Perhaps you choose not to have children until you are clear you can raise them as you desire. Is that a reason to deny yourself a life with deep connection and love?