Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plinco
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The hierarchy of one’s values depend on a life mission

Mysticism is not caused by the lack of consciousness but by the lack of integration

Mysticism is the symptom of man's default in epistemological integrity and the cause of all human suffering.
    Man demoralizes himself by acting on his emotions, then asks for an external authority to guide him. Man must realize that in order to be happy, he must hold himself accountable.
    When a society deteriorates, the reaction historically was to make the culture more conservative. This reaction is based on the assumption that man failed to think for himself. The truth was that most men didn't know how to think for himself to begin with.
    “Only the man who extols the purity of love devoid of desire, is capable of the depravity of a desire devoid of love.”

Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
    "Your anger has to be translated into some sort of action that compels performance." Col. Douglas Macgregor
    In the absence of authority figures, accountability can still be brought on by competition.
    If you are going to be different, then be responsible about it and be different in a way that's functionally better than everyone else.
    It is neurotic to live for the sake of other people, however you will be judged by other people on how you perform in life.
    EyeOnThePrize
    EyeOnThePrize
    And yet the person defining success stares us in the mirror.
    Reactions: Plinco
    Plinco
    Plinco
    Yes, check out my comment on January 25th
    If a girl gives you her number, read it back to her with one digit wrong. If she corrects you, keep it else throw it away
    M
    member160292
    Get her fax while you're at it. Just give her your phone with the message app open lol
    Plinco
    Plinco
    I'll give her my fax number and tell her to call
    People's genitals exist to make babies. Many of these people who suggest otherwise needs to grow up.
    M
    member160292
    Do bigger genitals make bigger babies?
    • Haha
    Reactions: Plinco
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…