Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LiveYourDream
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• "Reveal a man's perspective on woman and reveal his perspective on life."--Pook
    Reactions: Tictac
    Desdinova
    Desdinova
    I see you're enjoying the writings of Pook.
    Asmodeus
    Asmodeus
    You are likely the only woman who has read the Book of Pook that I have heard of... I stumbled across his work by accident when reviewing a bunch of philosophical works. I would say that his work is not as much about dating/PUA as it is about life and philosophy. He had some interesting ideas...
    Dear LYD: Men don't want/need you to be like them.The world doesn't need masculine women. Let go. Love+Embrace+Embody your feminine essence.
    Reactions: yungballa
    Asmodeus
    Asmodeus
    Gender is something that is more than just a "social construct", men and women are different on fundamental levels. That is not a bad thing, rather they make men and women unique. Many women now believe that they must embody masculine traits instead of embracing the positive aspects of femininity. But yes, men want a feminine woman, and women want a masculine man. This is nature, it is biology and it is destiny.
    LiveYourDream
    LiveYourDream
    I wrote this recently..."It is the gift of the truly embodied masculine essence that invites and allows the feminine essence to reveal itself fully. I believe deeply experiencing and exploring, the dance, the play, the rapture, of the embodied polarities, of the truly masculine essence with the truly feminine essence, is amongst the deepest desires held by all, along with the desire to love and be loved."
    "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."--Ghandi
    Reactions: CuddleJunkie
    CuddleJunkie
    CuddleJunkie
    Sure, congruency is important to happiness, but only if you are high-value. If you think you are a piece of ****, you talk like a piece of ****, and you behave like a piece of ****; you will be congruent, but you won't be happy. lol
    “Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution...." --Aristotle
    LiveYourDream
    LiveYourDream
    Full Quote-->
    “Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”― Aristotle
    "Many people dedicate their lives to actualizing a concept of what they should be like, rather than actualizing themselves...
    I once cried because I had no shoes to play football with my friends, but one day I saw a man who had no feet, and I realized how rich I am.
    Reactions: Rainman4707
    LiveYourDream
    LiveYourDream
    Said by--Zinedine Zidane, who went on to be named, the best European footballer of the past 50 years, in the UEFA Golden Jubilee Poll in 2013.
    "The greatest version of my future self, is calling on me to shift my priorities, right now. I am answering the call, with all that I am."
    "You don't want to look back and know you could've done better." "Push yourself because, no one is going to do it for you."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…