Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuave Discussion Forum

CuddleJunkie
CuddleJunkie
I'm curious man, do you support Hitler on your public life too? If yes, you have some heavy balls.
SeymourCake
SeymourCake
If the subject is brought up in person, I will not hesitate to let the public know that Hitler was in fact the greatest man to ever live in recent history.
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
I am curious here, not judging. My questions are a request to understand more about YOU (not Hitler). What inspired you to post this and other posts like it? Do you like to stir up controversy/drama? Does it give you some sort of high? Do you enjoy the attention, comments and/or dialogue/debate it brings?
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
Part 2 (apparently too many questions for you)
Why is your focus on the past? You have a blank slate to color however you wish, and yet you focus on watching re-runs over and over, why? Is this the greatest use of your life? What about SeymourCake and HIS uniqueness and HIS OWN unique contribution to this world? Curious :)
SeymourCake
SeymourCake
My inspiration to post these video clips comes from wanting to wake the world up. Many misconceptions and false ideas were thrown onto Hitler and the NSDAP. Hitler was the first man who awaken the world on the international Zionist party. We clearly see what is going on in this world today. Hitler was the first to to warn us about their corruption.
SeymourCake
SeymourCake
This was before people today understood the wealth gap between the 1% and 99% of the population. You can say he was ahead of his time. I don't get much comments or likes when I post these videos so it cannot be for attention. I do it to awaken the world.
SeymourCake
SeymourCake
My focus on the past is important so I can show how the present day world is the result of what happened in the past. It is important to understand the history, so we can see how it shaped the world today. This was a selfless act for someone to put their life at risk to warn the world. It reminds me of Christ when he went against the old laws the Pharisees enforced.
SeymourCake
SeymourCake
These Zionist love using their media to mislead the masses on certain people. They did it with Hitler in the past, and they did it to Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi today. Both Iraq and Libya were prospering nations when the so called "tyrannical dictators" were in power. Now look at their country. There is no evil behind these people who once had power.