Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asmodeus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What da faq is with the duckface crap? Almost every freaking selfie, duck face. Like they have a lemon in their mouth. Fvcking stupid.
    A police shooting right down the street from me the previous day... A 15 year old. He stabbed his mother and set his apartment on fire.
    Asmodeus
    Asmodeus
    It made me reflect. That kid, was me years ago... I know his mind because I was exactly where he is. I keep thinking, if somebody would have been able to relate to his rage, anger, and nihilism. Entered his world and understood...
    Asmodeus
    Asmodeus
    Then maybe it would have given him just a little bit more human view of himself and others. Just a drop of humanity, in that sea of hate and nihilism, it may just have been enough. But perhaps I may see him in the behavioral hospital, that is typically where they put troubled youth who have done crimes of this nature...
    GoodOne123
    GoodOne123
    In that case, I guess it was a shame he didn't meet you. Not many people could have understood him.

Reminds me of the eliott Roger case, many dating coaches wished he had asked for help from them in order to solve his woman problems, it may have prevented the terrible crimes he did.
    I see you have found me... Let there be no secrets. Keep looking... Maybe you will understand what you are getting into.
    Asmodeus
    Asmodeus
    The crocodile almost across the river said to the frog "my nose tickles, I think there is a fly on my nose, I am afraid I will sneeze and you will be thrown off me". The riverbank was not far, and frog throught that it was the least he can do to repay the crocodile. So it did...
    Asmodeus
    Asmodeus
    The frog jumped on the nose of the crocodile, and said "I do not see a fly..." and then CHOMP. The frog uttered one last word, "why?"... And the crocodile said... "Because it is my nature". Good night girl...
    LiveYourDream
    LiveYourDream
    This is the story of sociopaths/narcissists/APDs and their targets. If you think you can become involved with one and can be an exception and remain unharmed, you are simply deeper into the delusion than you realize, just as the frog before he was eaten.
    Gave up the puss just to break her... The satisfaction. I do not even care about it anymore, I will just demoralize them for pleasure...
    What is with all the Borderline threads? I am on PsychCentral and there are less cluster B discussions there then here at SoSuave.
    SeymourCake
    SeymourCake
    Borderline attracts borderline through shared vibrations.
    Bible_Belt
    Bible_Belt
    I think I started it all in 2007 with a long thread about my bpd gf.
    Tictac
    Tictac
    Almost all Sosuave discussions about women that are alleged to be mentally ill are written by guys who can't handle women and have to blame someone else.
    You can't even imagine how ****ing much I love your current picture.
    Reactions: Asmodeus
    Asmodeus
    Asmodeus
    And you are Nietzsche! Rejoicing in our joy, not suffering over our suffering, makes someone a friend.
    The tagline for the move Trainwreck was "We all know one". It is right, I do. And it is becoming amusing entertainment watching her derail.
    Reactions: Glumix
    Glumix
    Glumix
    Yep, I am starting to enjoy watching the trainwrecks and play with them. Send me all your crazies, I will game them all, just for fun.
    It is preferable to rule in hell than serve in heaven. I have done both.
    Rational people don't understand that love is a joke played on you by your genetics to influence you to procreate. They call me irrational.
    Asmodeus
    Asmodeus
    But then again... What does one like me understand when their fronto-limbic system is rewired? When they release almost no detectable oxytocin? When their nucleus accumbens shows reduced responses to stimuli? Love makes people seem... Happy... We all would strive for happiness. If I could, I would want to feel such myself... Perhaps, I envy you.
    But no, that will not change.
    L
    l_e_g_e_n_d
    Asmodeous, you have interesting ideas, but you come across as a try-hard. Not genuine. A bit off-putting .
    Asmodeus
    Asmodeus
    I am rarely genuine... Leaves one to only wonder if anything I do is genuine or not. You be the judge.
    I do have my fascination with human behavior. Perhaps I "try hard" to figure it out and overanalyze it all.
    If anyone is off-put by it then that is simply just their comfort level. I care little about anyone else's sensibilities.
    Evil done for the purpose of good? And thus I saved Eden, by introducing the Serpent...
    L
    l_e_g_e_n_d
    You sound confused.
    Asmodeus
    Asmodeus
    Normally I do not aid others, I see them as needing to face their own tribulations and gain strength from it. But I met someone, and in them I saw hopelessness. Any attempt to spur this person to advance was futile because of another. So... I take it upon myself to deal with the "problem"... Unable to find a reasonable outcome, I decided to be unreasonable.
    Asmodeus
    Asmodeus
    When they realize that you are fully capable of and willing to inflict harm and brutality on them... When they see you are not posturing, but truly violent... Then they are convinced. I gained freedom for somebody, buy using the worst aspects of myself to achieve that good. And thus I saved Eden, by introducing the Serpent.
    It's not about women I could care less, I will learn about myself. I am not a pathology, no I represent a successful evolutionary strategy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…