SoSuave Discussion Forum

LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
"There are no prerequisites for worthiness." -BB
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
"You have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn't worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens." -LH
N
nicksaiz65
How do I just let go of all that anger from being wronged by life for so long? How can I just let it all go and be happy?
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream
1. You have to be willing to give up identifying as victim. 2. Find the gift/blessing/learning in whatever occurred. 3. Identify & Appreciate how the experience/s made you; stronger/wiser/more compassionate/more driven to succeed/more clear about who you are and who you want to be and what you want in this life/etc. 4. Understand that clarity is priceless! 5. Understand that clarity while so young is a huge gift.
N
nicksaiz65
I really like that advice, thank you
brixlingo
brixlingo
I'm going to play devil's advocate and say that there is a prerequisite for worthiness and criticizing yourself is a good thing. The harsh truth is that you aren't good enough for what you want. If you were, you'd have what you want. Why can some guys bench 300 pounds and some bench 100 pounds? It's because he's trained. I can tell myself I am "worthy" all I want to bench 300 pounds but if I have never stepped