Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For an eternal broke boi like me, it looks like my primary sources of protein are going to be milk and whey. They're extremely cheap and are tasty too. Like a gallon of milk costs $4-5! I can buy 3 of those a week. I have literally no excuse when it comes to this stuff
    I’m 22 years old today. In my 22nd year of life, I swear I will follow my bodybuilding dreams. Just like my Scoobysworkshop and StrongLifts days. Also, Club Soda is a great drink when you’re in a bar and don’t wanna bloat yourself with alcohol
    One of the most important aspects in seduction is learning to read people and effectively judge the situation
    One thing I definitely need to continue to work on in my Don Juan journey is my dancing. I've seen more proof today that if you can't dance, both girls AND guys will judge you. Dancing is critical to being a Don Juan!
    If life shuns me and calls me unworthy, then I will defy it and level myself up until it has no choice but to call me worthy
    LiveYourDream
    LiveYourDream
    1. You have to be willing to give up identifying as victim. 2. Find the gift/blessing/learning in whatever occurred. 3. Identify & Appreciate how the experience/s made you; stronger/wiser/more compassionate/more driven to succeed/more clear about who you are and who you want to be and what you want in this life/etc. 4. Understand that clarity is priceless! 5. Understand that clarity while so young is a huge gift.
    N
    nicksaiz65
    I really like that advice, thank you
    N
    nicksaiz65
    I have always liked the idea of using anger and being wronged to transform yourself. And then eventually you’d become the best because of it.
    I have no right to complain about unhappiness until every goal on my list is achieved. Then we’ll see if I’m unhappy or not.
    Reactions: HoneyHitter
    LiveYourDream
    LiveYourDream
    That’s a dangerous set up. Happiness is an inside job. Better, imho, to see happiness as more of an attitude of gratitude, AND one that you always have choice over. If you are not happy, you can always, in any moment, update your perspective. Appreciate where you are! Enjoy where you are! AND at the same time, STILL strive to reach new goals!
    Here’s a great idea: even if it’s too late for me to succeed with women in college like I wanted to, I’ll compensate by dating models in the next 7 years or so by following the DJ Principles. And of course, succeeding at all of my dreams.
    Even though I was naive up until this point in many aspects, I’ll turn everything around and make this the year of nicksaiz65
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…