Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do women want us guys to get jealous

confus4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
another question of mine is...
could there be a reason behind mentioning there is someone else in the picture. I don't know about everyone else, but i feel a bigger challenge when a woman says she has a boyfriend. Could they possibly be saying that to get ya jealous?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just looking for attention. Give her a mind trip and don't give her any. If she asks why haven't you been paying her any attention just tell ask her "why bother, you're not available." If she has any interest she will let you know after telling her that.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends...

she could be telling you that to get you to go away.

she could be telling you that to make you jealous.

or she could be telling you that just to be honest.

... gonna need some more info here to differentiate between those three scenarios.

Maurizio 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy is never attractive.

If a girl tells you that she has a boyfriend you don't have to change anything about your pursuit, just play it cool -- if you let it get to you and show signs of jealousy it's going to smell of desperation and dependancy, not traits that ladies are looking for in their men.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maurizio 2.0
Jealousy is never attractive.

If a girl tells you that she has a boyfriend you don't have to change anything about your pursuit, just play it cool -- if you let it get to you and show signs of jealousy it's going to smell of desperation and dependancy, not traits that ladies are looking for in their men.
a woman will try to make you jealous and then get pissed and you for showing signs of it. She will say that you don't trust her and go on and on and on.

women don't understand the concept of jealousy. What they actually see is how insecure you are. Don't forget women are very insecure creatures and they need a man for them to lean on . If you are unstable she will not be happy with you.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of women want the guy to be jealous, but not possessive. Meaning... they want you to realize that other people do find them attractive, etc... so you better stay on your toes or you could lose them. But they don't want you to be so jealous that you get pissed off anytime they talk to someone of the opposite sex. At least, that's what I think most women want... can't really say for sure, since I am not always like most women.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I think a lot of women want the guy to be jealous, but not possessive. Meaning... they want you to realize that other people do find them attractive, etc... so you better stay on your toes or you could lose them. But they don't want you to be so jealous that you get pissed off anytime they talk to someone of the opposite sex. At least, that's what I think most women want... can't really say for sure, since I am not always like most women.
bla bla.. women don't know what they want. :)

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score

In my scenario :

This chick is best friends with me.. we do all sorts of **** together and we are always flirting hard. (ie. squeezing her breasts, grabbing/feeling up her legs, and exploring with my fingers down to her *****, but never touching. etc.) but never really getting too personal.. anyways, she ALWAYS MENTIONS OTHER GUYS AND LOOKS AT ME FOR MY RESPONSE. If i truly show no interest or any jealous emotion, then she starts to pout and almost call out my name.. she repeats it until I look at her and then she keeps going on about this guy that she sorta likes. All the meanwhile, I know this chick's ***** is wet for me.. i just play it cool and she openly admits to not being able to read me. (mystery).

Having her mention another guy, doesn't make me jealous.. i almost encourage it.. and this makes her plan of getting me jealous, backfire.. then when i talk about other chicks, she gets jealous like mad..

k_hectic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women mention their current partner simply to TEST you and see how much in CONTROL of your emotions you are.

As some have already said. Simply keep your cool and composure and keep going for it until you either get her or she makes it 100% clear that she could not see you anymore because of her partner.

k_hectic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Agreed. DJs know what they want more than they do in my humble opinion. They learned that from experience and observation. ;)

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Never a truer word spoken.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FoxHound20
In my scenario :

This chick is best friends with me.. we do all sorts of **** together and we are always flirting hard. (ie. squeezing her breasts, grabbing/feeling up her legs, and exploring with my fingers down to her *****, but never touching. etc.) but never really getting too personal.. anyways, she ALWAYS MENTIONS OTHER GUYS AND LOOKS AT ME FOR MY RESPONSE. If i truly show no interest or any jealous emotion, then she starts to pout and almost call out my name.. she repeats it until I look at her and then she keeps going on about this guy that she sorta likes. All the meanwhile, I know this chick's ***** is wet for me.. i just play it cool and she openly admits to not being able to read me. (mystery).

Having her mention another guy, doesn't make me jealous.. i almost encourage it.. and this makes her plan of getting me jealous, backfire.. then when i talk about other chicks, she gets jealous like mad..
Ok in this case, yes, she does want attention. She wants you to be jealous. She wants to know that you find her attractive & maybe (even secretly) want to murder all those other guys so you can have her for yourself.

But it is unclear whether she actually wants you, or is just feeding off of thinking you might want her.

It depends on if YOU want HER... if you do, show her just enough jealousy to keep her satisfied w/o being a **** or anything... just enough to keep you out of "just friends" territory but w/o putting the power into her hands. You still want to keep her guessing, but you don't want to turn her away completely.

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score

Well,

It's funny how when I mention another girl she starts to make up fabricated stories about her, or even compares her to herself.

Ie. I was sitting in college cafeteria and jokingly pointed out this girl with big boobs. THe loook on her face was priceless.. she was like.. "her ass is fat.. her hair is frizzy.. what a *****." Dude, it's like this on a daily basis. This girl is an attention wh0re.. but with the less attention I pay to her, the more flirtatious she gets.. last night for example, she would keep on moving her hand down my pant leg, until she reached my crotch area, bugging me.. i would do the same for her, down to her crotch area, and she'd giggle.. or when we were eating at a restaurant last night, she'd play footsies... it's a weird friend/friend relationship, cause when your "just friends", you dont have a tendancy to feel eachother up like that. Any chick that truly didnt' find you attractive, wouldn't put her hand down near your manhood and feel ya up... or wouldn't mind if i feel up her titties (raw nipple tweakage), etc.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why havent you ****ed this girl foxhound?

stomping

Don Juan
Reaction score
speaking of this....when i talk to my girl friend she makes a point to tell me about all the guys that are interested in her, I get extremely jealous but i have the best poker face, so i let it role off my back..............or maybe shes trying to give me hints she doesn't like me anymore...hmmm any thoughts?