Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach Journal: The Summer of NickSaiz65

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Conversation with my “Normie” Friends

So I was catching up with some of my non-game friends, we had some tequila and basically caught up on life.

At one point though, they asked me “why are you going out to Nashville every single weekend? Why are you out spending so much money?”

I live in a small town with a low cost of living, so it’s necessary for me to travel to bigger cities every single weekend to game.

So I basically got lectured on how I shouldn’t be going out to a big city every weekend, it’s not necessary for me to work more to be able to afford to go out as much as I want, and how I should just stay in my small town, go out to the bars there, and stack my money as much as I can because I’m not taking full advantage of my small town’s cheap cost of living.

I agree with that to an extent. I do think that it’s important to save money since this job market is so horrible right now. But, as a single guy, I do think you should be going out to meet women every single weekend.

The kicker is that both of my friends are in relationships. So staying in the house is viable when you’re in a relationship, but if you attempt that as a single guy, you could end up sexless.

The crux of this post is that most people aren’t going to understand a game guy’s perspective or ambitions, in my opinion. Not to sound pretentious or anything, but it’s just something I’ve noticed.

Instead, I think that a far better strategy is to pick up more hours at work(somewhere around 60 is likely the sweet spot) and then with that extra money, I could go out every single weekend like it ain’t no thang, AND save money for my financial future + eliminate debt.

Yes, you should save, but what good is a bunch of money in your bank account if you have no women, or even less women in your life? Maybe that’s a bit of an extreme example, but I think the point still stands.

Just wanted to share that perspective and get that off my chest. Now, back to the show.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you work 60 hours a week, you won't have time to game. You'll also fall asleep in the car driving back from a night game session in Nashville.

Also, it is best to try to not talk to blue pill normies about game, seduction, the red pill/black pill lifestyle, etc.

Your social circle will look something like this in the future....

This is part of why I believe I have lived life in the manner of a sigma male and have chosen the lone wolf to represent myself.

I'm the only one in my social circle who has chosen to live life on my terms and not followed the pack.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you work 60 hours a week, you won't have time to game. You'll also fall asleep in the car driving back from a night game session in Nashville.

Also, it is best to try to not talk to blue pill normies about game, seduction, the red pill/black pill lifestyle, etc.

Your social circle will look something like this in the future....

This is part of why I believe I have lived life in the manner of a sigma male and have chosen the lone wolf to represent myself.

I'm the only one in my social circle who has chosen to live life on my terms and not followed the pack.
In that case, I’ll need to be very intentional about the way I manage my engineering money. Speaking of blue pill social circle, #WeddingSZN is coming up. So many people that I know are starting to get married, and these weddings are not cheap lol. I’ll need to make sure I’m budgeting properly so that I’m able to game every single weekend while still saving and paying down my debts ASAP.

After getting into my second car wreck, I’ve ceased all late night driving. I usually just crash at my wings spot. Worst case, I’d pay the money to have a hotel for a night.

We’ll all stay on the Sigma Grindset lol

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR of an Unknown Date: 3 Girl Pull

I went up to the big city to meet with my wing and do a Nightgame session. We got started around 11 or 12 PM, and I got up to somewhere around 15 approaches. Nothing from inside the club seemed to hook yet.

While gaming outside the club, we went to the food truck and vibed with a three set of three blond girls. They hooked pretty dang well. After that, we asked what they were doing afterwards. They said nothing much.

We invited them to an afterparty that was five minutes away at my wing’s spot.

They all got in the car, and we rode off. It was such an interesting dynamic, because we had two guys and three girls.

My wing was able to isolate his girl to the balcony. I was left with the remaining two girls. I talked with both of them. One was cool, the other seemed pretty stuck up unfortunately.

Although I was interacting with both of them, one of the girls eventually c0ckblocked and called an Uber. Just like JMULV says, that’s the sh*tty thing about pulling large groups. It only takes one girl to c0ckblock and ruin the whole set.

By the time the friend was blocking, in the house, it was too late for me to get anything in with the other girl. My wing was able to take his girl into the bathroom. The friend started banging on the door and said “you have one minute!” Eventually, the c0ckblock friend pulled them all out and they left in the Uber.

I was like, fvck lol. I wonder if I could’ve done a better job winging. It is a bit difficult to block multiple girls at one time…

That being said, I’m still pleased because this is my first time pulling three girls with a group of only two guys. Maybe it could’ve been easier with one more guy there. All the same, it’s a good reference experience.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of blue pill social circle, #WeddingSZN is coming up. So many people that I know are starting to get married, and these weddings are not cheap lol.
Good point on #WeddingSZN. Wedding season is so annoying for the unattached or the marginally attached man.

The most important point of wedding season from the perspective of the unattached man or the marginally attached man is that he can say "no" to attending any of his friends' weddings. These things aren't cheap so there needs to be a good reason to go. Even after saying no, he can even retain the friendships as well. Family member weddings are a bit of a different option. Good luck saying "no" to attending a sibling or parent's wedding. You can probably get away with saying "no" to a first cousin's wedding if it is far away.

It's getting more difficult to get laid at weddings for the unattached man now. At most times in most social circles, women are in relationships and not open to meeting new men at the times when their friends are getting married. A larger percentage of modern day weddings are people around 30 years old with other people in their social circle around 30 and in the midst of some sort of LTR on the wedding. Most of the bridesmaids have boyfriends.

If social circles lead to relationships, people are introduced well before a wedding reception.

The only time that a wedding reception could lead to a blossoming romance is if a couple gets married early in life and most of their social circle is still too young to have attachments. That type of wedding is getting less common.

Additionally, if you're a marginally attached man (you have a plate/girlfriend but it's unknown where the gf relationship is going), you might not even receive a +1 for your girlfriend depending on that relationship and how well the social circle knows/likes the girlfriend.

My closest friend got married in 2017 and there were 100+ attendees. How many unattached women attended that wedding? 0. The marrying couple were 28 and 29 at the time of the wedding, meaning their social circle of 27-33 year olds were all in various stages of committed couplehood. There would be 0 single women looking for a man. Few unattached men showed up because the unattached men knew that there would be 0 unattached women showing up. Some other weddings in my social circle were similar to that in terms of unattached women.

FR of an Unknown Date: 3 Girl Pull... one of the girls eventually c0ckblocked and called an Uber. Just like JMULV says, that’s the sh*tty thing about pulling large groups. It only takes one girl to c0ckblock and ruin the whole set.

this is my first time pulling three girls with a group of only two guys. Maybe it could’ve been easier with one more guy there. All the same, it’s a good reference experience.
That shiit happens. Roosh used to warn about larger groups. Roosh used to say not to bother with groups larger than 3 because women in groups larger than 3 were not serious about meeting men while out at night. In your case, since the group was exactly 3, that would not have applied. What you described is the "third wheel" or "fifth wheel" phenomenon. There's often going to be issues with odd numbers of either men or women.

This happens automatically too when men roll solo. When men roll solo to nightlife venues, they are typically approaching groups of 2 or 3. The groups of 2 are probably the worse approaches for men who roll solo. In the groups of 3, 2 other women can occupy each other.

When a man rolls solo and has a group of 2, it might be a better play to assess the vibe fast, arrange a first date, collect a number and leave the set. You'd like do the same in a 2 set in a daygame situation. In daygame, it is easier to avoid female groups of 2. There are enough situations out there where it is possible to approach women already isolated that there's not much of a need to approach groups in daygame.

In nightlife in a group of 3, it might be possible for a solo guy to escalate an interaction so much that there 2 other women in the group occupy themselves. The guy rolling solo approaching the group of 3 could also keep the interaction quick, arrange a first date, collect a number, and leave the set.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point on #WeddingSZN. Wedding season is so annoying for the unattached or the marginally attached man.

The most important point of wedding season from the perspective of the unattached man or the marginally attached man is that he can say "no" to attending any of his friends' weddings. These things aren't cheap so there needs to be a good reason to go. Even after saying no, he can even retain the friendships as well. Family member weddings are a bit of a different option. Good luck saying "no" to attending a sibling or parent's wedding. You can probably get away with saying "no" to a first cousin's wedding if it is far away.

It's getting more difficult to get laid at weddings for the unattached man now. At most times in most social circles, women are in relationships and not open to meeting new men at the times when their friends are getting married. A larger percentage of modern day weddings are people around 30 years old with other people in their social circle around 30 and in the midst of some sort of LTR on the wedding. Most of the bridesmaids have boyfriends.

If social circles lead to relationships, people are introduced well before a wedding reception.

The only time that a wedding reception could lead to a blossoming romance is if a couple gets married early in life and most of their social circle is still too young to have attachments. That type of wedding is getting less common.

Additionally, if you're a marginally attached man (you have a plate/girlfriend but it's unknown where the gf relationship is going), you might not even receive a +1 for your girlfriend depending on that relationship and how well the social circle knows/likes the girlfriend.

My closest friend got married in 2017 and there were 100+ attendees. How many unattached women attended that wedding? 0. The marrying couple were 28 and 29 at the time of the wedding, meaning their social circle of 27-33 year olds were all in various stages of committed couplehood. There would be 0 single women looking for a man. Few unattached men showed up because the unattached men knew that there would be 0 unattached women showing up. Some other weddings in my social circle were similar to that in terms of unattached women.

That shiit happens. Roosh used to warn about larger groups. Roosh used to say not to bother with groups larger than 3 because women in groups larger than 3 were not serious about meeting men while out at night. In your case, since the group was exactly 3, that would not have applied. What you described is the "third wheel" or "fifth wheel" phenomenon. There's often going to be issues with odd numbers of either men or women.

This happens automatically too when men roll solo. When men roll solo to nightlife venues, they are typically approaching groups of 2 or 3. The groups of 2 are probably the worse approaches for men who roll solo. In the groups of 3, 2 other women can occupy each other.

When a man rolls solo and has a group of 2, it might be a better play to assess the vibe fast, arrange a first date, collect a number and leave the set. You'd like do the same in a 2 set in a daygame situation. In daygame, it is easier to avoid female groups of 2. There are enough situations out there where it is possible to approach women already isolated that there's not much of a need to approach groups in daygame.

In nightlife in a group of 3, it might be possible for a solo guy to escalate an interaction so much that there 2 other women in the group occupy themselves. The guy rolling solo approaching the group of 3 could also keep the interaction quick, arrange a first date, collect a number, and leave the set.
Speaking of wedding season, my cousin is getting married in Jamaica in about 10 months from today. We each get a plus one. All the more reason that I need to be out every single weekend meeting new women. I kind of want to flex on the groomsmen and show up with a badass chick lol.

I think that the last option would be the best play in that scenario. Still, I think it’s best to be in the habit of always going for the pull as well like AG Hayden says.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/3/23: Nightgame Bang

Here’s a bang I got last weekend with a bad Canadian chick, in Nashville.

Again, I’m super behind on writing my FRs lol. These always take me so long to write but they’re rewarding. I feel like I’m in another English class with all these revisions:lol:

tomdav

Reaction score
Speaking of wedding season, my cousin is getting married in Jamaica in about 10 months from today. We each get a plus one. All the more reason that I need to be out every single weekend meeting new women. I kind of want to flex on the groomsmen and show up with a badass chick lol.

I think that the last option would be the best play in that scenario. Still, I think it’s best to be in the habit of always going for the pull as well like AG Hayden says.
It's great that you're excited about attending your cousin's wedding and meeting new people. Going with a plus one can add to the fun and enjoyment of the event. However, it's important to remember that the purpose of attending a wedding is to celebrate the couple's special day and support them, rather than solely focusing on impressing others or "flexing" on anyone. It's always good to be open to meeting new people and forming connections, but genuine interactions and respectful behavior should be your priority. Enjoy the wedding and make the most of the opportunity to celebrate love and happiness!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s best to be in the habit of always going for the pull as well like AG Hayden says.
Some of what I'm about to say depends on your goals for your woman life.

Always going for the seduction and sex is good. It doesn't matter whether this is a nightlife approach, a first date, or even a date within a relationship.

That said, a lot of instances of same night sex from nightlife don't turn into longer relationships. The same can be said for first date sex.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great that you're excited about attending your cousin's wedding and meeting new people. Going with a plus one can add to the fun and enjoyment of the event. However, it's important to remember that the purpose of attending a wedding is to celebrate the couple's special day and support them, rather than solely focusing on impressing others or "flexing" on anyone. It's always good to be open to meeting new people and forming connections, but genuine interactions and respectful behavior should be your priority. Enjoy the wedding and make the most of the opportunity to celebrate love and happiness!
That is a good point. I didn’t mean for it to come off quite like that lol. Regardless I expect the wedding to be a great time. I’ll actually be doing some of the music for it as well.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of what I'm about to say depends on your goals for your woman life.

Always going for the seduction and sex is good. It doesn't matter whether this is a nightlife approach, a first date, or even a date within a relationship.

That said, a lot of instances of same night sex from nightlife don't turn into longer relationships. The same can be said for first date sex.
I’ve had much better luck retaining girls from Daygame than Nightgame, now that I think about it. That’s something I’ll have to keep experimenting with as I continue to go out.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/9/23 Nightgame

Approaches Done: 10

Pretty standard session, nothing remarkable really. I got up to Nashville super freaking late due to my transportation issues. Still working on a solution for those.

6/10/23 Daygame

Approaches Done: 3

Now this was a more noteworthy session. I hadn’t done Daygame in a very long time, but we still wanted to do some. My wing and I went to the park first, which was a complete bust. After that, we went to a shopping mall. I won’t even lie, I felt very hesitant and caught myself making excuses to not approach girls.

My wing actually approached a girl(that I whiffed approaching) who turned out to be a violinist as well and was from the same city as me. That approach probably would’ve hooked well had I not hesitated, so that’s an L on my part.

I said that I primarily wanted to focus on Nightgame for the forseeable future, but it’s probably good to not neglect my Daygame as well. Although it’s lower volume, still good practice.

Bumped into a girl who spoke only Spanish as well, which was surprising in Tennessee. However, she was married.

6/10/23 Nightgame

Approaches: 12

Again, nothing super remarkable except for it being CMA(Country Music Awards.)

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next Session

Unfortunately, between a work dinner I need to attend and needing to pick up an extra shift at work, I won’t be able to go out this weekend. I’ll have an update for you all on approaches next weekend.

I’m making a separate thread involving finances vs how much I should be able to go out. I’ll link that in here to keep it all nice and organized.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/10/23 Daygame

Approaches Done: 3

Now this was a more noteworthy session. I hadn’t done Daygame in a very long time, but we still wanted to do some. My wing and I went to the park first, which was a complete bust. After that, we went to a shopping mall. I won’t even lie, I felt very hesitant and caught myself making excuses to not approach girls.

My wing actually approached a girl(that I whiffed approaching) who turned out to be a violinist as well and was from the same city as me. That approach probably would’ve hooked well had I not hesitated, so that’s an L on my part.

I said that I primarily wanted to focus on Nightgame for the forseeable future, but it’s probably good to not neglect my Daygame as well. Although it’s lower volume, still good practice.
Daygame is generally better for arranging dates. When you do non-bar approaching like this, you're looking to arrange a first date at a bar in a future night. It's possible you'll get laid on the first date that's typically at a bar.

Daygame is better for finding longer term relationships than night game. Nightlife venues aren't that good for arranging first dates, and this is something that's gotten worse in the last 15-20 years as Roosh mentioned in his 2018 book "Game".

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple Updates

Here’s that Game vs Finances Thread I finally got around to writing:

Also, I ended up not doing that extra shift. Depending on how things play out, I might be able to get out this weekend. I will write a FR if I do.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/24/23 Nightgame

Approaches Done: 11

Wasn’t really feeling it too much tonight, but went out anyways. Also got started super late due to some roadwork delaying my drive.

Nothing super special tonight. I’ll give it a shot again next weekend because we just ended up calling it.

For the next couple of months, I’ll be able to do one game session a week while I continue to get my finances together. Originally I thought it would be better to do Fridays and Saturdays every two weeks. But now, I’m thinking that every Friday is better so that I don’t feel insanely rusty in between sessions. Though I didn’t do too much tonight, I’ll still aim for that floor of 20 approaches a week(resulting in around 80 approaches a month.)

Once I have that car that I’ve been mentioning in other threads, I’ll be able to go out every Thursday Friday and Saturday and really push volume.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/30/23

I got completely rained out, and picked up a show on Saturday to bring in a bit of extra income for that car. So unfortunately, I wasn’t able to make it out this weekend.

I’ll have another update for you all next weekend. I’ll be spending this week catching up on my work and reviewing some theory.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/7/23 Nightgame

Approaches Done: 32

Pretty tough night… my wing and I were basically getting blown out all night lol.

There was one interesting set that we nearly pulled. It was one cute petite girl with a moon tattoo and one fat girl. This time, I fell on the grenade and engaged the fat friend lol. We offered them back to an afterparty 5 minutes away, and the hot friend responded with “It’s up to her.” (Referring to the fat friend.) The fat friend said “Yeah, let’s do it!” We then began walking back to the car, holding each of our girls hands.

Unfortunately, the fat friend got so drunk that she literally fell down in the middle of the street. The other girl freaked out, and it ended up blowing out the set.

The other memorable rejection for tonight was a girl on the street telling us to go fvck ourselves after we walked off:lol:

So we came decently close to pulling, but it didn’t go through.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
32 approaches in one night is a lot of approaches. If that was one venue, that could be considered spam approaching.

There are men that don't approach 32 women in one year. That's an accomplishment.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
32 approaches in one night is a lot of approaches. If that was one venue, that could be considered spam approaching.

There are men that don't approach 32 women in one year. That's an accomplishment.
Nah, I’d say about half of these were on the streets. Tbh most of my pulls come from the street outside the club now that I think about it.

Thanks man!