Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay Report 15(Nightgame)

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was such a crazy night. It took me a second to write due to being busy with work, but I absolutely had to write a FR on it.

I wasn’t able to rent a car this weekend(going through a car situation at the moment) so I planned to take a bus up to Nashville to game with my wing. But because I was so exhausted from work, I ended up oversleeping the bus lol. I didn’t even feel like gaming this weekend tbh, but I didn’t want to just sit in the house. So, I took some extreme measures and Ubered up a whole hour to Nashville. I was just in a mood, and had to go out to game. Spent hella money on the Uber tbh, but I was getting out of the house at all costs.

After that excursion, I met with my wing. Due to me Ubering up, we got started a bit late. We didn’t get started until about 12:30, and most of the bars close around 2 AM.

I set a goal of either 15 approaches or pull, whichever one came first. The night was pretty standard at first. Not too many sets that hooked, though there were some longer interactions. I made sure to get the number from those sets.

After all the bars all closed, we hit the street. At this point, we were bouncing from set to set, without any lag or hesitation.

One of the ruder rejections on the street was when we stopped a set of three. Two of the girls seemed receptive, but one of them blocked. She said, “We’re not coming to your fvcking afterparty!” After that, we dismissed her and said “Go on back to your friends then! Hope you have a good night.”

The hilarious thing about that set was, after we shunned that girl, she came right back and tried to re-engage us. However, it was a low probability set so we moved on. I think it was wisest to not waste any more time on that set.

After that, we approached a set that was quite receptive. It was two girls from Canada. I’m not sure what it is about Nashville that seems to draw in many Canadians lol. But they were receptive, and we were able to flirt with them.

Eventually, we asked them what they were doing afterwards. They said we don’t know. So, we invited them back to an afterparty.

My wing who lives in Nashville has pretty excellent logistics. We are able to park 5 minutes away from all of the clubs.

So, we say we’re at an afterparty going that way. We start walking. Each of us are holding our respective girls hands.

There were so many obstacles on the way to get to the car, it felt like. The girls seemed to stop to talk to nearly everyone. We dealt with the obstacles as they come up, and kept moving. One dude even tried to come up and hit on our girls: we ignored him and kept moving. However, some of the people helped us out: after a brief conversation, they were like “Y’all should probably get going!”

Once we got home, we did shots and hung out.

Eventually, we were both able to isolate our girls. I got my girl into the bathroom, and my wing got his girl into the living room.

Once in the bathroom, I was able to get my girl to start giving me head. After that, I was able to bend her over the counter and start banging her. I’m pretty sure my wing and her friend were right outside the door(he had moved to his own bed.) I said, “you feel so good!” She responded, “shut up!” Which was hilarious.

During sex, she complimented me on my hair and skin, which is always nice too lol.

After I banged my girl quickly, her friend started banging on the bathroom door.

So then we hung out a bit more. Then I fvcked her again in the living room while my wing banged her on his bed.

After we were done and hanging out, my girl started to come onto my wing. So we switched, my wing was just about to bang. I tried to bang the other girl, but she was like “Excuse me?”

So she just started to grab her things and leave. I felt like she was going to do something drastic… so I went out with her. (I also wanted to give my wing some space to work.)

She was just out walking the street. I was like, “you good?” She was like “yeah, I just didn’t know my friend was such a h0e.” To me, that’s a crazy reaction because she definitely knew what this was lol.

After that, this girl literally started trying to hitchhike a car, in the middle of the crosswalk. It got to the point where cars were honking at her and swerving out of the way. I offered to buy her an Uber home, but she insisted that she hitchhiked.

Eventually a cop saw her, and hit a U-Turn when he saw what she was doing. She spoke to him and asked the cop to take her to a Waffle House. So, she rode off to the Waffle House in the back of a cop car. Just like that, she was gone.

We drove the other girl back to her hotel. She was super cool. I just didn’t expect her friend to be tripping like that.

All in all, a very epic night. I’m glad I decided to Uber up and back even though I wasn’t feeling it at all lol. This JMULV sh*t really works.

I found out after the fact that my wing successfully banged both girls haha. I went for the second one, but she had a miniature freakout.

If I could give myself one piece of criticism, it would be that I could stand to be a bit less reliant on my wings. Iirc, he opened both of the last sets that we pulled.

That being said, this was one of the hottest girls that I’ve banged in my life. Her face was so pretty and her ass was phat lol. I’m super pleased with this, and I’m so glad that I decided to Uber up instead of just locking myself in the house.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An inspiring post for the site. Good job my man! Too bad you couldn't have fvcked them both like your friend was able to. There's always next time.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Good for you, bro. Even better for your wing, I guess.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to pull her into the bathroom while my original girl was with my wing :rofl:
I guess in this type of situation, it's best to err on the side of the girl not being as sexually open, and ease into it by saying something like "let's give them some privacy, and go in here and talk", instead of the overt pulling?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An inspiring post for the site. Good job my man! Too bad you couldn't have fvcked them both like your friend was able to. There's always next time.
Thank you man! I’m not super upset over it cause my girl was bad for sure lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess in this type of situation, it's best to err on the side of the girl not being as sexually open, and ease into it by saying something like "let's give them some privacy, and go in here and talk", instead of the overt pulling?
Good idea. I didn’t think of that at the time, after she reacted like that I could’ve calibrated after the fact and pulled her like that. Then, I could’ve escalated over time slowly.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there's a bad country song in all of this.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This JMULV sh*t really works.
What is this mean? Oh and congrats, this is the kind of sh!t I was aspiring to when I did pua years ago but I never got the vibe right. Also prefer to go alone than with a wing. Guess I’m not cut out for it but I admire those who can do it

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this mean? Oh and congrats, this is the kind of sh!t I was aspiring to when I did pua years ago but I never got the vibe right. Also prefer to go alone than with a wing. Guess I’m not cut out for it but I admire those who can do it
JMULV as in John Anthony Lifestyle.

Thanks man!