Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hoeflation

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Socially awkward means you don't know how to interact with others in a public setting, so yes, many men ARE socially awkward because they have spent all their time on screens and playing video games growing up instead of out socializing with others.

It's so bad these days kids will sit around with each other and instead of talking they will all have their heads buried in their phones and will be texting back and forth when they are literally 5 feet away from each other and go hours without saying a single word. WTF is that??

Is it any surprise people are socially awkward? It's like anything else, if you don't practice it very often or do not do much of it, you don't develop the skills and nuances needed to do well at it.
Every damn one of the selfish incels that hangs out on this forum has this issue at their core. Would rather spew some incel battle cry to attract others like them than do something to better themselves. I wish the mods would do something about the incel activity. Its a sickness.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Gonadal hormones" meaning sexual organs which indeed have nerve endings.

How about you read a legit book rather than google something without citing your source.
View attachment 10185

This is a best seller about Women's sexual desire and nature. There's a whole chapter on the nerve endings in both the cL it oris and penis, and how women are just as hornyy if not hornier than men, with an innumerable amount of crazy fantasies and desires. Why do you think their orgasms are so powerful? The nerve endings have much to do with it ;)
The libido hormones for women are produced mainly by a gland next to the ovaries, and are not part of the reproductive system that you keep mentioning

Stop smoking what you are smoking :)

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I kinda feel" = ASSUMPTION

"there body count is way lower" = ASSUMPTION

"Most are depressed"= ASSUMPTION

Erectile dysfunction has nothing to do with female horniness.

Stop playing with me @Bigpapa ... I know my ish. you just make ASSUMPTIONS. This means you are ignorant. So read the book son.

2pac stay smoking on that Biggie pack with a lil @NealIRC sprinkled on top :)

View attachment 10187
So if I read a sh1t book, that you think is great, I will not be an ignorant ? Haha

I have enough experience to draw empiric assumptions and conclusions independently, which are more or less kinda are in line with most of more experienced guys

If women would have behaved sexually like men, it would have been quite straightforward for everyone, but they are not, because women aim mainly for validation. It is not in their interest to be horny. It is not like they are cats and have mating periods

What makes someone horny most of the time is the testosterone, and women in the vast majority of cases have almost none

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's both. Men have gotten more socially awkward in the last 20-25 years as more interactions have moved into the digital space and less in the real world. Additionally, women have also gotten more socially awkward. Some of my friends' wives are a bit socially awkward, even as older Millennials in their mid-30s. These now married, mid-30s Millennial women were single 10-15 years ago when digital life was becoming more prevalent.

You and I are a similar age and have had similar experiences. The late 1990s/early 2000s is about when I was entering the sexual marketplace. I was in college from 2001-2005.
Its funny ,take a couple that recently separated and ask them how the feel.about OLD. The woman might say its fun/exiting/ good for shyts and giggles. The man might say its frustrating/infuriating and offers no results. Two people with the same SMV, same app,yet a completely different experience.

Another thing is that eventually the men that remanin on OLD feel like it works for them, thus the app naturally rejects all other men. So it becomes a infinite pool of somewhat desirable men she can pick from; the lesser males will voluntary leave. Same dynamic can be seen with certain parties/ festivals.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny ,take a couple that recently separated and ask them how the feel.about OLD. The woman might say its fun/exiting/ good for shyts and giggles. The man might say its frustrating/infuriating and offers no results. Two people with the same SMV, same app,yet a completely different experience.

Another thing is that eventually the men that remanin on OLD feel like it works for them, thus the app naturally rejects all other men. So it becomes a infinite pool of somewhat desirable men she can pick from; the lesser males will voluntary leave. Same dynamic can be seen with certain parties/ festivals.
Great analogy

But, I think that guys that remain are somehow stupid because on tinder is way more difficult than it is in real life

If tinder would be somehow easy, would make sense to remain there. But in the vast majority of cases you have a very low conversion to even go out with the girl

I talk a lot of times with girls about tinder, and most of them tell me that they rarely go out with dudes from there. And usually they all say “ a couple of guys”, including girls that I am friends and drink a bit and start becoming quite sincere

I believe that unless you are not an amazing guy with amazing text game, you do not yield that much success from decent looking women upwards on swipe apps

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk where this notion of OLD being paradise for women came from. Most women I know didn’t like OLD either. I have personally experimented on OLD with fake female accounts and it was basically for 1 Chad out 30 NPC worthless men.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t want to post this. Mostly because I knew it would ruffle some feathers. But hoeflation is real. Back in the days of our forefathers, they did way less and got way more from women. This was because the women were way more feminine, not because the men were way more masculine.

Nowadays the average hot chick thinks most guys are socially awkward. But think about it. Are you really socially awkward or is it….hoeflation?

Not to toot my own horn but I used to have females in high school write me love letters.

Fast forward to 2023 and most women just give me an opportunity to give them attention. This is valueless behavior.

The only way you can present yourself as valuable is if your offer is greater than the ask.

Women ask for my validation and in return they validate me. That’s a push. There’s no value in that.

The only way a woman can be valuable to us is to offer sexual interest for validation. That’s the real equation. That’s the equation that used to exist before Hoeflation.

Which means 99% of women offer zero value.

Back in the 90s and early 2000s women used to offer sexual interest for validation. The ones who didn’t were deemed as “attention wh0res.”

But in 2023, 99% of women are attention wh0res and 1% will actually give you sexual tension for validation.

In the world of Hoeflation, we must only interact with the realist 1% of women.

The actual horny women that want to fvck us.

In the world of hoeflation, if a woman does not want to fvck you, she is offering you zero value and she also wants you to live in her world and validate her ego endlessly.
This song is pretty much modern women. They just want the attention to boost their 15 minutes of internet fame and loads of males simp followers on their Insta, snap or whatever social apps..

"You just want attention; you don't want my heart" na na lmfao.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So if I read a sh1t book, that you think is great, I will not be an ignorant ? Haha

I have enough experience to draw empiric assumptions and conclusions independently, which are more or less kinda are in line with most of more experienced guys

If women would have behaved sexually like men, it would have been quite straightforward for everyone, but they are not, because women aim mainly for validation. It is not in their interest to be horny. It is not like they are cats and have mating periods

What makes someone horny most of the time is the testosterone, and women in the vast majority of cases have almost none
If you don't think women are horny AF then we can agree to disagree. It's a national best seller. Probably one of the most red pill books ever. You calling it **** is again ignorant since you haven't even read it. I stand by my statement. Women are just as horny as they've ever been, but societal dynamics have altered their actions.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't think women are horny AF then we can agree to disagree. It's a national best seller. Probably one of the most red pill books ever. You calling it **** is again ignorant since you haven't even read it. I stand by my statement. Women are just as horny as they've ever been, but societal dynamics have altered their actions.
Women are horny AF for men they desire. This is why only fools LTR women with lukewarm interest and get complacent.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk where this notion of OLD being paradise for women came from. Most women I know didn’t like OLD either. I have personally experimented on OLD with fake female accounts and it was basically for 1 Chad out 30 NPC worthless men.
Women get annoyed in dealing with the 30 NPC worthless men. They are mostly desiring to deal with the 1 Chad.

Because a woman often has 310 options, she can deal with 10 'Chads' and 300 NPC worthless men. Of those 10 'Chads', she can have sex with 5 'Chads'. There's a decent chance she won't get a commitment from any of those 5 'Chads', but she can have good short term sex with them and feel "all the feelz". She wouldn't feel "all the feelz" with the NPC worthless men.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bigpapa

Took a page outta your book and found this on google in one search.

"The glans alone contains about 8,000 nerve endings. Your ****oris has more nerve endings than any other part of your vulva. Together, these nerves can produce a range of pleasurable sensations, depending on how your ****oris is touched and how sexually aroused you are"

Now please explain to me like I'm a fifth grader that the nerve endings have nothing to do with women being horny?

Still blazinggg

1684256383912.png

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because a woman often has 310 options, she can deal with 10 'Chads' and 300 NPC worthless men. Of those 10 'Chads', she can have sex with 5 'Chads'. There's a decent chance she won't get a commitment from any of those 5 'Chads', but she can have good short term sex with them and feel "all the feelz". She wouldn't feel "all the feelz" with the NPC worthless men.
I think a woman would just opt to an ex or a safe option in her social circle until a better opportunity comes along. Women have to put a lot more investment in hooking up with a dude from an app. She does not know if this guy is crazy, she does not know if this guy is adequate in bed, she does not know if this guy is lying in the profile. It’s just safer to stay with an ex than randomly hook up with a 5 from tinder. While as a man, we can screw a fat chick, not tell anyone about it, and move on.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a woman would just opt to an ex or a safe option in her social circle until a better opportunity comes along. Women have to put a lot more investment in hooking up with a dude from an app. She does not know if this guy is crazy, she does not know if this guy is adequate in bed, she does not know if this guy is lying in the profile. It’s just safer to stay with an ex than randomly hook up with a 5 from tinder. While as a man, we can screw a fat chick, not tell anyone about it, and move on.
I know many that recycle ex boyfriends or stay inside social circles because of this. She gets horny and hooks up with some one that has already been screened.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried as an male AFC yet? That's 300 (0)swipes for a hb5 match. Than your investigation seems like more fun...

You do have a point though: the best women i had didn't even used apps, they got so much attention from everyone they didn't need it. Although you never know when they'll curious ...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is going to date an Average Frustrated Chump (AFC) beta male/NPC, she doesn't need an app to do that. She can find an AFC in her social circle, anywhere in person, or on Instagram before she checks out the app market.

I agree with you that sex from an ex is better than some AFC from Tinder/Bumble/Hinge.

A 'Chad' from Tinder/Bumble/Hinge or Instagram is often an appealing idea as compared to some ex.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread OP a reset is coming soon with

-Hyperinflation
-Food SHortage
-Great Depression talk

The dating market believe it or not is in a correction right now (marriages are going down, also men and women aren't going out on dates post-pandemic) I expect ISH to hit the fan this summer a bit and then fully by 2025, pay attention to how women will change their standards within the next 5-10 years

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bigpapa
"The glans alone contains about 8,000 nerve endings. Your ****oris has more nerve endings than any other part of your vulva. Together, these nerves can produce a range of pleasurable sensations, depending on how your ****oris is touched and how sexually aroused you are
Your debate, Smooth, reminds me of a saying I heard a while back:

Who moans louder during sex, men or women?

Women are just as horny as men, but the triggers just need to be finessed differently.