Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hoeflation

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t want to post this. Mostly because I knew it would ruffle some feathers. But hoeflation is real. Back in the days of our forefathers, they did way less and got way more from women. This was because the women were way more feminine, not because the men were way more masculine.

Nowadays the average hot chick thinks most guys are socially awkward. But think about it. Are you really socially awkward or is it….hoeflation?

Not to toot my own horn but I used to have females in high school write me love letters.

Fast forward to 2023 and most women just give me an opportunity to give them attention. This is valueless behavior.

The only way you can present yourself as valuable is if your offer is greater than the ask.

Women ask for my validation and in return they validate me. That’s a push. There’s no value in that.

The only way a woman can be valuable to us is to offer sexual interest for validation. That’s the real equation. That’s the equation that used to exist before Hoeflation.

Which means 99% of women offer zero value.

Back in the 90s and early 2000s women used to offer sexual interest for validation. The ones who didn’t were deemed as “attention wh0res.”

But in 2023, 99% of women are attention wh0res and 1% will actually give you sexual tension for validation.

In the world of Hoeflation, we must only interact with the realist 1% of women.

The actual horny women that want to fvck us.

In the world of hoeflation, if a woman does not want to fvck you, she is offering you zero value and she also wants you to live in her world and validate her ego endlessly.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention is cheap and readily available for women now like fast food. They know most of the attention is cheap and of low quality like the fast food but they still go for it.

Correspondingly they know its cheap and readily available so they arent going to pay you alot for it. Your attention to them now may rarely earn you a date or more unless you can differentiate yourself as a higher value meal

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention is cheap and readily available for women now like fast food. They know most of the attention is cheap and of low quality like the fast food but they still go for it.

Correspondingly they know its cheap and readily available so they arent going to pay you alot for it. Your attention to them now may rarely earn you a date or more unless you can differentiate yourself as a higher value meal
Was talking with a girl, she did an instagram story at the stadium where she was watching a game, she got instantly 500
Followers ( she had like 2k before the story)

Validation is crazy high if she is at least decent :)

I think that since everything is super fast these days, it is very difficult to think more than 1 week far away in the future

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t want to post this. Mostly because I knew it would ruffle some feathers. But hoeflation is real. Back in the days of our forefathers, they did way less and got way more from women. This was because the women were way more feminine, not because the men were way more masculine.
Our forefathers risked their lives going to war and worked all day on some farm or some shvtty industrial age job as a protector and provider to get a woman. In addition, the guy had to do a lot of courting in his local town or find some girl while at war abroad. Men today do not need to work hard or make a lot of money and have access to women globally through a phone app. This post has first world problems written all over it and it is a blatant insult to our forefathers.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
correction... 99% of girls get horny. They just aren't getting horny for you.
Neah, I do not think that women are as horny as they used to be :)

I kinda feel that their libido is way lower than what we all think

We all talk from our manly point of view of what we would do if we would be them, but women are not men

And their body count is way lower than what we think it is, in most cases at least

Most are depressed, which makes your libido almost like it does not exist

Think about the vast majority of guys who say they have erectile dysfunctions ( that is a symptom of depression too )

You rarely heard anyone talking about erectile dysfunction 10-15 years ago, now you hear it almost from every guy

Last edited:

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

We all talk from our manly point of view of what we would do if we would be them, but women are not men

And their body count is way lower than what we think it is, in most cases at least

Most are depressed, which makes your libido almost very low
The c l i toris has thousands more nerve endings in it then the penis. This hasn't changed in the last thousand years. If anything, their social programming and conditioning has changed the way they want to be percieved

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The c l i toris has thousands more nerve endings in it then the penis. This hasn't changed in the last thousand years. If anything, their social programming and conditioning has changed the way they want to be percieved
Bro, nerves there has nothing to do with libido

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why don't women get horny when they see a shirtless guy?

I am not talking about myself.

Usually cases where across the street I see a shirtless guy walking opposite direction of a girl, when they pass, do the women turn around to look at him?

Or when a shirtless guy is jogging, and passes women, do the women even notice the joggers.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, nerve endings are what create pleasure and sensation... it has everything to do with libido
“Libido is the drive to have a sexual activity. Gonadal hormones play a major role in activating and maintaining libido in both men and women. Other hormones, though, interact with them in influencing sexuality, such as prolactin and also brain neurotransmitters.”

No where is mentioned about the nerves in the vagina :)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hoeflation is real.

Nowadays the average hot chick thinks most guys are socially awkward. But think about it. Are you really socially awkward or is it….hoeflation?
It's both. Men have gotten more socially awkward in the last 20-25 years as more interactions have moved into the digital space and less in the real world. Additionally, women have also gotten more socially awkward. Some of my friends' wives are a bit socially awkward, even as older Millennials in their mid-30s. These now married, mid-30s Millennial women were single 10-15 years ago when digital life was becoming more prevalent.

Back in the 90s and early 2000s women used to offer sexual interest for validation. The ones who didn’t were deemed as “attention wh0res.”
You and I are a similar age and have had similar experiences. The late 1990s/early 2000s is about when I was entering the sexual marketplace. I was in college from 2001-2005.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So why don't women get horny when they see a shirtless guy?

I am not talking about myself.

Usually cases where across the street I see a shirtless guy walking opposite direction of a girl, when they pass, do the women turn around to look at him?

Or when a shirtless guy is jogging, and passes women, do the women even notice the joggers.
Who said girls don't get horny from a shirtless guy? We all know women are attracted to lean and athletic physiques...

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Libido is the drive to have a sexual activity. Gonadal hormones play a major role in activating and maintaining libido in both men and women. Other hormones, though, interact with them in influencing sexuality, such as prolactin and also brain neurotransmitters.”

No where is mentioned about the nerves in the vagina :)
"Gonadal hormones" meaning sexual organs which indeed have nerve endings.

How about you read a legit book rather than google something without citing your source.
1684247422859.png

This is a best seller about Women's sexual desire and nature. There's a whole chapter on the nerve endings in both the cL it oris and penis, and how women are just as hornyy if not hornier than men, with an innumerable amount of crazy fantasies and desires. Why do you think their orgasms are so powerful? The nerve endings have much to do with it ;)

Last edited:

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Most are depressed, which makes your libido almost like it does not exist

Think about the vast majority of guys who say they have erectile dysfunctions ( that is a symptom of depression too )

You rarely heard anyone talking about erectile dysfunction 10-15 years ago, now you hear it almost from every guy
"I kinda feel" = ASSUMPTION

"there body count is way lower" = ASSUMPTION

"Most are depressed"= ASSUMPTION

Erectile dysfunction has nothing to do with female horniness.

Stop playing with me @Bigpapa ... I know my ish. you just make ASSUMPTIONS. This means you are ignorant. So read the book son.

2pac stay smoking on that Biggie pack with a lil @NealIRC sprinkled on top :)

1684249104281.png

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Socially awkward means you don't know how to interact with others in a public setting, so yes, many men ARE socially awkward because they have spent all their time on screens and playing video games growing up instead of out socializing with others.

It's so bad these days kids will sit around with each other and instead of talking they will all have their heads buried in their phones and will be texting back and forth when they are literally 5 feet away from each other and go hours without saying a single word. WTF is that??

Is it any surprise people are socially awkward? It's like anything else, if you don't practice it very often or do not do much of it, you don't develop the skills and nuances needed to do well at it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not to toot my own horn but I used to have females in high school write me love letters.

Fast forward to 2023 and most women just give me an opportunity to give them attention. This is valueless behavior.

The only way you can present yourself as valuable is if your offer is greater than the ask.

Women ask for my validation and in return they validate me. That’s a push. There’s no value in that.

The only way a woman can be valuable to us is to offer sexual interest for validation. That’s the real equation. That’s the equation that used to exist before Hoeflation.

Which means 99% of women offer zero value.

But in 2023, 99% of women are attention wh0res and 1% will actually give you sexual tension for validation.

In the world of Hoeflation, we must only interact with the realist 1% of women.

The actual horny women that want to fvck us.

In the world of hoeflation, if a woman does not want to fvck you, she is offering you zero value and she also wants you to live in her world and validate her ego endlessly.
Always understand the currency being traded. Men pay with attention(validation) to get sex. What we are seeing is an imbalance in the value of the currencies. It inflates ones economy(hers) and deflates the others(men).