Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

27 y.o., 58-bodycount hussie laments: I hate how men value me because of my bodycount

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/w7wz4a
So I have been with 58 different men which I know is higher than average but I wanted to have fun and enjoy new experiences and it's my life so I did! But I've settled down the last year and been really trying to find someone special to settle down with and start a family. All of my friends now are either married or in relationships now and whenever I meet a match with a man or meet one in real life and they always ask what my bodycount is and I tell them they always make a disgusted face and unmatch or ghost me. I even met one guy who I liked so much and I thought was so sweet who told me he wasn't interested in a woman with such "high mileage" and ended up dumping me. I cried my eyes out for days over that. I'm more than just then men I've slept with. I have a decent job, fun hobbies and interests and I'm still young but I guess I'm just a hoe in most men's eyes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discussing sexual pasts leads to bad outcomes.

58 is a high notch count for a 27 year old woman. It's a sign that she hasn't had a lot of self-discipline or longer term monogamous relationships.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

58 is a high notch count for a 27 year old woman. It's a sign that she hasn't had a lot of self-discipline or longer term monogamous relationships.
I’ve noticed that women with high body counts means mental illness 9 times out of 10. Usually BPD or NPD. Them telling you they’ve slept around a lot is a good sign in my experience because it saves you a lot of time. Women usually try to hide it from me but there’s ways of dragging it out of them.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Not always. At least she was honest and the bros dodged a bullet.

Edit: Sorry, I think I get it now, it was Bad outcomes, for her.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This would be like your date sitting there on the couch:

“Oh, I love the Warriors. I slept with the whole team, starters, bench players and the coaching staff. They’re great.“

“I’m not sure yet tho, I’m gonna sleep with the Kings next week to try them out too. Idk, I’m just having fun.”

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol

I mean isn’t this typical? Party years are over so they are now trying to look for Beta provider? First of all, I don’t know why people talk about past body count. Secondly, I believe it’s true that women with such high mileage will probably not make good wives in long run.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are valued on their screening criteria. A 27 year old with 58 partners is a woman that doesn't know how to properly screen out men. She clearly has poor decision making skills who wants a dumb@ss.

Look let's face it, a woman in her 20s could, if she wanted, could get laid, by age of 27, 500 men if she just went out once a week with the intent to bang a different man every weekend.

It's not hard for women to get men... it's like clapping for a baby who poops their diaper. What is hard for a woman is to lock down a quality man. A chick with a high body count has ZERO interpersonal skills... she either exercises poor judgement or she is so stupid that she can't keep her mouth shut about it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed that women with high body counts means mental illness 9 times out of 10. Usually BPD or NPD. Them telling you they’ve slept around a lot is a good sign in my experience because it saves you a lot of time. Women usually try to hide it from me but there’s ways of dragging it out of them.
I don't ask women their body count why bother most will lie anyway however I have learned in the last 7 years that some women can't keep their mouth shut when it comes to their "Street Tendicies" especially these self-procliamed young chicks who are feminists. I make note of it and don't take them serious and enjoy the ride as long as it last

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be fake. After the first guys reaction she would start lying about it. All women lie about it. Which is where the saying “multiply by 3” comes from.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I have learned in the last 7 years that some women can't keep their mouth shut when it comes to their "Street Tendicies" especially these self-procliamed young chicks who are feminists.
Yes. If you pay attention, most people tell you all you need to know about them sooner or later, one way or another.